Uh oh.

Old May 29th 08, 06:04 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Default Uh oh.

I took a HPT this morning and ended up calling a girl friend shortly after
8am (even though I know she's not normally up and about until at least 9).
It was a dollar store HPT. There was a very, very faint second line, or so
I thought. Friend told me a line is a line, faint or bright, it's all the
same. She basically said what I have already known and have said in the
past, but maybe hearing from someone else made it different.
I decided to waste money and buy a First Response HPT. Another second line,
not as faint, but no question of if it was there or not.
So, I guess, I'm a fair bit pg.
My last cycle started May 3. My next one was expected May 31 (Saturday) but
I was feeling a bit weird since Monday. I fell asleep on the living room
floor in the morning while DD2 was up napping and DD1 was watching some TV.
I just kind of fell asleep and figured if I was going to take a short nap, I
might as well do it where I can hear DD2 if she wakes and can keep an ear
out and open an eye for DD1. I missed my strollercise class that morning as
well.
Tuesday I went to my strollercise class and left early. For some reason, I
just couldn't push the Chariot. I figured it was maybe because I wasn't
feeling so great on Monday AND I had both girls in the Chariot that morning,
when I normally just take DD2 with me and DD1 goes to the child care at the
facility.
Wednesday I woke up to what I figured was early, light spotting, maybe a
nice surprise of an early cycle. It was in March that my cycle was 29 days
instead of the normal 28 days that I've always had. I ended up putting a
pad on thinking that if it is going to start a few days early, it's going to
come full force at me while at strollercise with all the jogging, moving,
whatever. The rest of the day showed absolutely nothing on the pad.
This morning is when I took the HPTs. Both positive, so I guess I'll go
from there. I'm really not sure what to think. I haven't told N yet. He's
at work and I'll probably bring it up this evening. I'm still not sure what
to think or where I stand with this. I think no matter what, I do need a
little time to let it sink in and settle.
DS is home from school today as there's no school for some reason, both
girls are napping after a very early morning (I still can't figure out why
DD1 is getting up before 7am and waking DD2 up right after) and they both
need it.
Going to go get DS's TV working in his room and grab his book out of the van
and just take some quiet time! lol I don't ever get that anymore, so it
will be nice for a change.