What happened to our group?? ROLL CALL

Old January 21st 05, 09:12 PM
Oz

I am here too...

I am Eric(33) proud father of 3 y/o frat boy twins Matthew and Tyler.
My wife is Jen(30) and gave birth 10/26/01 naturally.

Been looking on here for a few years and post occasionally..(ok
barely) but love all the great information out here. Always trying to
get people to go to Twinsburg OH every year with some people going....

Eric

On 20 Jan 2005 18:13:24 GMT, (Ellen Kmetz) wrote:

Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts, but I don't
think there have been any here in a long time. So let's have a roll call and
get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9 and in
fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4. Erin was conceived
au naturel on the first try, boys after four years of unexplained secondary IF,
lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and our one very blessed IVF attempt We
live in Cleveland.

Next??

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old January 21st 05, 09:28 PM
Frisbee®

Ellen Kmetz wrote:
Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts,
but I don't think there have been any here in a long time. So let's
have a roll call and get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9
and in fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4.
Erin was conceived au naturel on the first try, boys after four years
of unexplained secondary IF, lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and
our one very blessed IVF attempt We live in Cleveland.

Next??

I am Bill, just turned 46, DW is Mitzy and she'll turn 46 next month.
Fraternal twin sons Dustin and Dylan will turn 7 March 19th. Mitzy's son
from previous marriage is Zach, 19. We live in Gainesville, FL and are all
Frisbee Fanatics and Gator Fans.

Old January 21st 05, 10:05 PM
Chocolate Truffles

Oz wrote:

I am here too...

I am Eric(33) proud father of 3 y/o frat boy twins Matthew and Tyler.
My wife is Jen(30) and gave birth 10/26/01 naturally.

Been looking on here for a few years and post occasionally..(ok
barely) but love all the great information out here. Always trying to
get people to go to Twinsburg OH every year with some people going....

Hey! There is a thread about this place on my message board,
www.twinteresting.com/forums

I'm Brigitte and I have b/g twins, Joshua and Katerina, that were born
in October 2001, too. I also have a singleton, Isabella, that was born
in February 2004.

Recently, I became the proud administrator of a multiples message board
and it is taking a lot of my spare time but I like it. We are also in
the middle of a move to another province (BC to AB).

Brigitte
SAHM to:
b/g twins Katerina and Joshua, October 2001
Isabella, February 2004
Old January 21st 05, 11:06 PM
Ellen Kmetz

Always trying to
get people to go to Twinsburg OH every year with some people going....

Eric,

Where do you live? We are about a half hour from Twinsburg and still have
never been to the Twins Festival. It is always so HOT! But I do want to
go...maybe this year the boys will enjoy it. I'm pretty sure mine could win
their age group for twins who look the least alike!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Old January 22nd 05, 04:18 AM
GwenO MS

Gwen,
In previous posts you mentioned working with children. Are you a
pediatrician or child psychiatrist or something like that? I know you have
always given good advice, but I was not sure whether it was from experience
or work training or both.

I am a therapist by training, specializing in addiction and recovery issues. I
do a lot of 'family work' with clients...so I have 'hands on' and training for
working with children. Thanks for the compliment about 'good advice' !!
Gwen in S.E. PA (currently doing double-duty after my DD's abdominoplasty and
with her TWO sick kids)
Old January 23rd 05, 01:40 PM
Mirethy & Arjan

I am glad you were able to have both vaginally. My second daughter
decided to go higher and no matter how much medicine to increase
my contractions they gave me, they still had to do a C-section after
an hour and a half. Here in Holland, they try to wait until the last moment.

Mirethy

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I see most people have had the twins vaginally, have anyone have
one with a C-section and one vaginally like me?

I almost did! Here in Scotland, they like twins to be born in the
operating
theatre if possible, in case of complications. The second twin had a
dropping heart beat after the first was born and the doctors were getting
anxious. They gave me the anti sick liquid (sorry don't know the name)
and
laid me flat. I was quite distressed as I didn't want a C section and a
vaginal birth, so I pushed hard and she popped out!

Alison

Old January 24th 05, 01:40 AM
Cindy Senger

Hi, everyone!! I'm Cindy (31) and DH is Randy (also 31). We have Ashlyn and
Allyson who are five and now halfway through Kindergarten!! Time flies!! And,
we also have Jenna who is now 19 months and thinks that she is just the
undergrown one of triplets!! I'm a SAHM and DH runs a business from home--
then, why isn't he here more??!! We live in a small town in Virginia very
close to where we both grew up. In fact, our kids will attend the same high
school that we did-- and three out of four of their grandparents did.

I've missed seeing everyone on the group! Thanks for getting everyone typing
again, Ellen!

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

In article ,
says...

Old January 24th 05, 06:19 AM
animzmirot

"Chocolate Truffles" wrote in
message news:V0fId.137747$8l.49243@pd7tw1no...
Oz wrote:

I am here too...

I am Eric(33) proud father of 3 y/o frat boy twins Matthew and Tyler.
My wife is Jen(30) and gave birth 10/26/01 naturally.

Been looking on here for a few years and post occasionally..(ok
barely) but love all the great information out here. Always trying to
get people to go to Twinsburg OH every year with some people going....

Hey! There is a thread about this place on my message board,
www.twinteresting.com/forums

I'm Brigitte and I have b/g twins, Joshua and Katerina, that were born
in October 2001, too. I also have a singleton, Isabella, that was born
in February 2004.

Recently, I became the proud administrator of a multiples message board
and it is taking a lot of my spare time but I like it. We are also in
the middle of a move to another province (BC to AB).

We miss you SO much on ai.parenting. Glad to hear things are going well.

Marjorie

Old January 24th 05, 01:26 PM
Eric

Ellen,
Hi!! We live in Zelienople PA. You have to make the trip at
least once. All you have to do is register the twins and then i think
it is 2 or 3 dollars to get in for everyone else. Just remember to
take water too. If you do go, park at the Middle School, you will
just waste time (and Money) trying to get closer.

Where do you live?

My boys took second place for least alike the first year and 3rd place
the last 2 years so I am sure that we will see you in line if you go
this year!! Hope to meet you there

Eric