Funny Babies, Laughing Babies

Old January 25th 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Funny Babies, Laughing Babies

Every baby is special.

Every baby provides moments of divine comedy that send parents and family
into uncontrollable laughter. And, sometimes, we capture those blessed
moments on video!

Additionally, all babies have moments when they are themselves in
uncontrollable laughter. Have you captured some of those blessed moments on
video?

Are you willing to share those moments? We at lightenUp! want your baby's
funniest moments for a small project that will bring laughter into the lives
of those who need a good laugh.

We're looking for two separate types of footage: your baby laughing, or your
baby being silly! If you wish to share your baby's happiness, please contact
lightenUp! for further details. We will accept footage in many formats:
eMail attachments, CD, DVD, or even old VHS tape - we're not picky! If your
baby is selected, we will include her/his name in the credits of any
resulting project - making your child an instant star!

Babies should be between 3 and 18 months, but we're flexible. The only
essential element is that you share your baby's laughter!