Gulf war vaccine still a problem, leading scientist tells inquiry

Old August 17th 04, 03:48 PM
Ilena Rose

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:40:52 -0400, "Jeff"
wrote:

"john" wrote in message

"Jeff"
wrote:

Material irrelevent to children's health (for vaccines not given to
children) deleted.

Typical pharma shill

Funny how you can call our comments names, but you are unable to back up
what you say with real evidence.

Jeff

That's ridiculous and your typical mantra ...

You are deaf, dumb, and way too blind to recognize any evidence that
goes against your Handlers, the Vac Machine ...

May God protect any children from your lies.
Old August 17th 04, 06:15 PM
CBI

Ilena Rose wrote in message . ..
Unfortunately for the public, the same Junk Science / Quack Propaganda
Teams have been covering up the problems with Gulf War Illnesses AND
breast implants ...

Very few of the soldiers in the Gulf War had breast implants.

Old August 18th 04, 01:48 AM
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:43:19 -0400, "Jeff"
wrote:

"john" wrote in message

http://www.life.com/Life/essay/gulfwar/gulf01.html

Very sad that these kids have these problems.

Yet, it is not evidence that these kids' problems were caused by "gulf

war
syndrome."

LOL ... that's the mantra of never board certified, never residency
completed in pediatrics ... J P Utz ...

Of course ... it's his same mantra about hundreds and hundreds and
hundeds of thousands of women harmed by breast implants ...

He is deaf, dumb, and blind to any evidence that does not support his
Handlers ... The Quack Vac Machine.

Actually, I see and hear very well. What I am able to do is to come to *my*
own conclusions about these things. For example, I have come to the
conclusion that just because these kids have horrible problems, that does
not mean that the Gulf War Syndrome caused the problems (nor does it mean
that the Gulf War Syndrome did not cause them). I guess you are confusing
being able to come to my own conclusions which differ from yours with not
seeing or hearing. I see right through you.

If you are able to provide any evidence that Gulf War Syndrome did cause
these horrible problems, I would definitely like to see it.

I thank God now knowing that the Pediatrics Board never gave you their
blessing and no children will ever have to be harmed by you as an MD
... only those who listen to your Advertisements for the Vac Sellers

What advertisements? I speak only from myself. I get no money at all from
any drug company.

Jeff

Get flu, get spine adjusted? (also: college vaccination fraud) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 April 13th 04 05:42 PM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 07:57 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Childhood Vaccinations, Part 4/4 [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 December 15th 03 10:41 AM
Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 30 October 6th 03 09:16 PM
CAN YOU LOSE YOUR HAIR FROM A VACCINE? john Kids Health 3 September 25th 03 04:40 AM