round ligament pains?

Old August 10th 03, 09:11 PM
Colleywobbles_24

Default round ligament pains?

Hi ladies,

I thought this would be the best place to ask, I am 21w1d with twins and was
wondering if it's normal to have lots of "stretching pains/cramps" during
this time? The past week I've had the most awful crampy, stretching pains
in my lower abdomen and above my pubic bone. I was just at the OB this past
Monday and everything was okay. I go back to the OB next Monday and will be
sure to mention this but was just searching for some reassurance that this
is normal.

Thanks lades,
Amanda
21w1d with twins
EDD 12/20

Old August 11th 03, 04:09 AM
Andrea

I thought this would be the best place to ask, I am 21w1d with twins and was
wondering if it's normal to have lots of "stretching pains/cramps" during
this time?

I was in lots of pain from about 5 months on. My hips ached, had tons of round
ligament pains, and the babies kicked me constantly. It seemed to be
especially bad at night. When I would roll over in bed I'd get lots of sharp
pains. My OB told me it was normal.

Congratulations on your pg!

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

Growing Pains KD General 21 August 29th 05 12:27 PM
round ligament pain Cam & Shane Pregnancy 5 January 9th 04 04:07 AM
anyone know about "round ligament" pain? Anne277919 Pregnancy 6 October 30th 03 08:02 PM
early round ligament pain Kereru Pregnancy 9 August 11th 03 04:48 PM