Denial of truth in America (any 'PHleft' listers having babies?)

Old October 6th 03, 05:20 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Denial of truth in America (any 'PHleft' listers having babies?)

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% by using semisitting
and dorsal delivery positions.

To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - just roll onto
your side - or use hands-and-knees or squatting or standing or kneeling -
ANYTHING but semisitting or dorsal...

WARNING: Some MDs let women "try" "alternative" delivery positions but then
roll women back to semisitting (close the birth canal up to 30%!) at the
worst possible time - as the baby is being pushed out!

This is MASS (sometimes fatal; see below) CHILD ABUSE.

Please help end it. (I have called for pardons in advance for MDs - see
below - sort of like how JAMES C. DUFFY, PHD has said that most child abuse
discovered by pediatricians should not be considered criminal - again - see
below.)

JAMES C. DUFFY, PHD

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

James C. Duffy, PhD

Jim,

I've seen reference to a "PHleft list"...

People on the "PHleft list" may be having babies - or they may know someone
who is having a baby.

PHleft listers should be made aware...

MDs are knowingly - senselessly - routinely closing birth canals - up to
30%...

The proof that MDs know: ACOG's shoulder dystocia video purports to show
MDs how to OPEN the birth canal maximally when the shoulders get stuck -
which of course is an indirect admission that MDs are indeed routinely
CLOSING birth canals...

Unfortunately, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal (PROPER
McRoberts) actually keeps it closed!

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

In addition to senselessly closing birth canals, MDs are gruesomely pushing
(oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling (hands/forceps/vacuums) - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

Some babies are dying...

MDs are killing an estimated six babies per day with
vacuum-assisted spinal manipulation alone...

See MDs/MBs: If you must pull on baby's head - and sometimes you
must...

To complain to the FDA online (just takes a few minutes)...

See FDA Medical Device Report: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back
pain/Lordex Spine Institute)

Please forward this to "PHleft list"...

Or not.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to Robert Scharf at

PS "Child abuse [discovered by pediatricians] should be considered a public
health issue and NOT a criminal issue..."
--James C. Duffy, PhD
http://www.nospank.net/duffy.htm

Jim, to speed an end to the massive MD birth crime, I am calling for pardons
in advance for MDs...

MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful
mental meatgrinder - medical school.

NOTE: When I called for pardons in advance for MDs...

One New York PhD called me a "****ing idiot" and diagnosed me as a "flaming
psychotic." (For my humorous response, see
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/Doc1.htm)

PHlist czar Lloyd deMause (also a PhD?) simply censored my posts about this
and other obvious MD crimes...

I seem to recall that you and Bob went along with Lloyd's PH denial gag.

I was reminded of Lloyd's obdurate PH denial gag - babies be damned - when a
friend forwarded your post about "obdurate denial of the truth" in
America...

Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 07:39:18 -0500
From: "Jim Duffy"
Subject: Punishment and Repentence

I want to thank Daivd Lotto for sharing with us his materfully done essay on
American imperialism.

This essay reveals, I believe, a palpable need for a collective repentence
among Americans who would deny or minimize the truth of the American history
of empire.

This need is implied by the obdurate denial of the truth of this history of
empire among Americans afflicted with the hubristic paranoid/narcissistic
delusions consisting of a whitewashed two-dimensional comic-book version of
American history as one of pure nobility and innocence.

These are the same Americans, by and large, I believe, who fundamentally do
not believe in the value of repentence--and thus see no value in a nation's
collective repentence.

Instead, they profess faith in retributive punishment alone.

When punishment is only intended to be retributive, we must distrust the
motives of the punisher.

For, as Nietzsche advised, "We should always distrust a person in whom the
impulse to punish is very strong."

Nietzsche understood that when people speak about seeking justice by
enforcing punishment that is deserved, they are typically seeking to express
in base and disgusting ways their motives of envy, resentment, cruelty, and
even malice.

The value of repentence and remorse goes unrecognized and unappreciated in a
climate that endorse while denying its endorsement of envy, resentment,
cruely, and malice--in a climate which seeks, in effect, to make repentence
and remorse difficult or impossible for anyone to believe in, much less to
attain.

Why the attainment of repentence or remorse should be difficult or even
impossible in a climate that is dominated by quests for punishments of
retribution (quests that disguise wantonly cruel and envious motives) is
explained in more detail by Jeffrie Murphy, who is interviewed by Hugh
LaFollette, whose works in moral philosophy I have written about before here
at PhLeft.

The 30-minute interview, which is about punishment and the importance of
repentence, including collective repentence, and other related matters, can
be heard at:

http://www.etsu.edu/philos/radio/murphy.ram

If you listen to this interview in full, the last two minutes include the
important mention of collective repentence--something that, I believe, is
needed for Americans to overcome their delusional denial about their
imperial history.

But, as I explained above and as is explained further in this audio
discussion between moral philosopehers LaFollette and Murphy, a very
significant impediment to repentence is the two-dimensional comic-book
notions of cruel retributive justice--notions that typically mask underlying
envy, resentment, cruely, and malice, the motives from which jejune
comic-book notions derive and which are tragically not uncommon in America.

If you have time and have the stomach left to be able to bear more, there
are two documentary programs at DemocracyNow that you might listen to or
watch after listening to this discussion between LaFollette and Murphy.
These are documentaries on Afghan massacres.

These documentaries have been presented throughout Europe and elsewhere but
not in the US--presumably not in the US so that there may be no distrubance
of the tranquil delusional denials of Americans who falsely believe America
does not represent and has not ever represented cruel imperialism.

The appetite of American empire for expressions of base and disgusting
motives---so often disguised as quests for retributive justice, as
LaFollette and Murphy discuss--impedes the human capacity to experience
genuine repentence, individually and collectively.

Another thing that greatly impedes the experience of collective repentence
that is needed to abandon delusional thinking is, of course, deliberate
censorship of the sort that prevents Americans from seeing documentaries
like the ones you can see at DemocracyNow--documentaries that are being seen
and have been seen by many millions of persons elsewhere in the world,
however.

This documentary can be accessed from

http://www.democracynow.org/search.p...fghan+massacre

The documentary is in two parts, one on 5/23 and one on 5/26.

END Jim Duffy's remarks

Please forward this to the "PHleft list"

I say again:

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% by using semisitting
and dorsal delivery positions.

To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - just roll onto
your side - or use hands-and-knees or squatting or standing or kneeling -
ANYTHING but semisitting or dorsal...

WARNING: Some MDs let women "try" "alternative" delivery positions but then
roll women back to semisitting (close the birth canal up to 30%!) at the
worst possible time - as the baby is being pushed out!

This is MASS (sometimes fatal; see below) CHILD ABUSE.

Please help end it. (I have called for pardons in advance for MDs - see
above - sort of like how JAMES C. DUFFY, PHD has said that most child abuse
discovered by pediatricians should not be considered criminal - again - see
above.)

To complain to the FDA online (just takes a few minutes)...

See FDA Medical Device Report: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back
pain/Lordex Spine Institute)

Thanks,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

***This Open Letter will be instantly archived for global access at...

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Denial of truth in America (any 'PHleft'
listers having babies?)"