Blaze, Susan, & Nehmo Lost Appeal

Old September 7th 03, 11:15 PM
Kane

Default Blaze, Susan, & Nehmo Lost Appeal

On 7 Sep 2003 14:05:04 -0700, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

Kane says:
Go away you useless pimping asshole.
Patronizing piece of garbage, that's what you are and what that

was.
How dare you you ****ing bitch.

You carry yourself in such a professional manner.

I don't conduct my business on the Web in Usenet, like you do, you
lazy good for nothing piece of useless child displacing ****.

You've written him off just like you've written
other families off. You aren't fooling anyone.

Kane, You claim to have inside connections in the system.

Yep, majorly. It took me since 1976 to develop to the art form I now
practice.

Fern has no power to write anybody off, unlike you and
the CPS agencies you lobby for.

Ingenuous bull****. It wrote him off verbally. And it stings to have
so-called sympathy be actually mindless twittle.

Nehmo has taken it in the shorts and It's makin' Hay with it to
satisfy It's little blood dancing mindless ****tle.

I NEVER GIVE UP. EVEN WHEN OTHERS DO.

What's there for YOU to give up? Your chair?

The family. I never give up. YOU are the one stuck in your chair.

Are you going after that CONSULTING money, like Dan?

Me? Sure, if I can get it. You'd be amazed at how motivating it is to
be able to eat, pay for one's children's education, purchase a house
to live in, and wear clothes you paid for yourself.....but then, you
wouldn't know about that, now would you?

So tell us, how is it you know that Dan is taking consulting fees? If
you know someone that's paid him, other than a nice dinner or a pair
of warm mittens for his work, can you get them to come to this ng and
discuss how he conducted his consultation?

His consultation is looking extremely valuable to me. Hell, I might
steal a little of it myself and hike up MY consulting fees...r r r r

No wonder you want to suck up to CPS!

I "suck up to CPS" like any smart person does to get information and
assistance for what I do. Would I be more effective standing in waist
deep **** like you and oinking my displeasure thinking stupidly that
THAT will somehow change CPS? Sure, bright boy. Sure.

But you say Fern is pimping something.

Yep. Pointless blathering groups of self interested assholes that are
far less interested in individual families than they are their own
egos.

Just stay away from the "Kill CPS" crowd and go with
the "I want my child back" people. The former will be
talking to you about a "Christines" solution.

You mean like "DestroyCPS" ?? :|

Did DestroyCPS come up with a Brian Christine solution?

Best to you and yours. There is no way I could
adequately express my sorrow for your pain.
But I am deeply sorry.
Kane

Tears of a crocodile.

Funny how you can't see the lie in The Plant's statements but think
you do in mine. Your ass must be going to sleep and your brain is not
getting enough oxygen.

You are an insider to CPS.

Some of the most effective reformers of CPS are "insider" folks. Do
you think I'd be MORE effective helping families if I didn't know the
inside of CPS rather well? I know attorneys, cops, psychologists,
CASAs, GALs, that all are "insiders" and DO work hard to make CPS work
properly.

What have you done to fix the broken system from within?

"What have you done to fix the broken system" from without and from
you couch?

Apologizing on behalf of the agencies you lobby for also?

Please list here the agencies I lobby for. I'd be interested in seeing
such a list. I lobby. I do not do so FOR agencies, but for people and
for solutions.

Also, you have my permission to post all you snipped and what you
posted here and find a single place I was "apologizing" for anyone or
any agency.

And of course, to your line of thinking, the 30 or more
people who have gotten PAID in that case over the last
few years, they are not dancing in the blood of families.

I have no idea. Do you? Outside of a guess? I've heard caseworkers
bitch when someone lost their children and not be happy with the
outcome.

But then who are you to bring up others being "PAID" to work? When you
work you may criticize. Until then you are nothing more than a fired
towelboy living off a displaced little girl's mother.

If Nehmo wants to rag on me, he's welcome. HE took the gaff.

You, on the other hand, are a laugh. You USED the system that took him
down for your own purposes. It's you that should apologize to him. You
secretly LOVE CPS and the soft berth its given you.

In a sense, though I couldn't help him personally, every time any
family loses their children and it isn't their fault, I feel some
sense of responsibility, and considerable sorrow.

But then I stop and realize that against you assholes that are busy
confusing and throwing stumbling blocks of misinformation in the way,
I'll probably never be able to help all the people I'd like to. You
are all too busy trying to justify your miserable existences.

You have another nice day there, Whore, sitting on your ass in the
home of the child you displaced, whose mother's love you alienated
from her to the point the mother couldn't figure out what was more
important, you or her child.

**** off.

Kane