Ocean wonders?

Old February 5th 04, 07:24 AM
Jody Pellerin

Default Ocean wonders?

We just bought the Ocean Wonders swing, bouncer seat and crib side hanging
toy tonight off of my friend who's 1 year old daughter doesn't need/use them
anymore. They look really nice and from what I can tell, seem like good
products. Do you guys have any opinions/reviews on them? It's a beautiful
set, looks wise. We also bought a Graco jolly jumper from her. I'm kind of
iffy on those though. They seem to worry me for some reason. Any advice,
opinions?

We're in Canada and bought the swing, bouncer seat, crib toy, the Angelcare
Monitor set (the one that has a board that goes under the mattress and
detects and alarms if the baby stops breathing), jolly jumper, snuggli
sling, and a diaper guenie. All for $160. All of it is in excellent
condition.

--
Jody
EDD 29/06/04

Old February 5th 04, 01:34 PM

Jody Pellerin wrote:
We just bought the Ocean Wonders swing, bouncer seat and crib side hanging
toy tonight off of my friend who's 1 year old daughter doesn't need/use them
anymore. They look really nice and from what I can tell, seem like good
products. Do you guys have any opinions/reviews on them? It's a beautiful
set, looks wise. We also bought a Graco jolly jumper from her. I'm kind of
iffy on those though. They seem to worry me for some reason. Any advice,
opinions?

We have the swing and crib toy. DS isn't much of a swinger, but it's been
a lifesaver when he's sick. Both times that he got really bad colds, we
all finally got to get some sleep when he slept in his swing for a couple
of hours. Babies also make really cute noises at the aquarium once they
realize it's there - they like to 'talk' to the fish. Very cute.
Sometimes, I'll here DS wake up in the morning and he'll just lay in his
crib giggling at the fish in the crib toy. It's very funny. However, it's
never made him go magically to sleep like in the commercials. =)

We had the jolly jumper, but returned it for the Fisher-Price Deluxe
Jumparoo. The Jumparoo is on it's own frame instead of hanging from a
door. I was always worried that he would pinch his fingers in between the
tray on the doorway jumper and the door frame. He liked it a lot though
and we never actually had any injuries - just a paranoid Mama.

We're in Canada and bought the swing, bouncer seat, crib toy, the Angelcare
Monitor set (the one that has a board that goes under the mattress and
detects and alarms if the baby stops breathing), jolly jumper, snuggli
sling, and a diaper guenie. All for $160. All of it is in excellent
condition.

We have the Angelcare monitor and love it. Make sure you follow the
instructions to put a piece of board between the springs and the mattress
though - you'll get false alarms otherwise. We originally had the
Angelcare monitor with sound monitor, but the sound monitor was AWFUL. We
returned it and got the one that is just the movement monitor and bought a
seperate Sony sound monitor. It's worked much better.

Manda

Old February 5th 04, 01:34 PM
Carol Ann

:: We just bought the Ocean Wonders swing, bouncer seat and crib side
hanging
:: toy tonight off of my friend who's 1 year old daughter doesn't need/use
them
:: anymore. They look really nice and from what I can tell, seem like good
:: products. Do you guys have any opinions/reviews on them? It's a beautiful
:: set, looks wise. We also bought a Graco jolly jumper from her. I'm kind
of
:: iffy on those though. They seem to worry me for some reason. Any advice,
:: opinions?

:: Jody
:: EDD 29/06/04
:: http://jodypellerin.ath.cx/Baby

A friend's son broke his leg on the jumper type of gear.

I'm registered for the Ocean Wonders Bouncer Seat (kind you lie down in),
Crib Side Toy AND Aquarium. I've read wonderful reviews.

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge

Old February 5th 04, 05:19 PM
Jill

"Carol Ann" wrote

I'm registered for the Ocean Wonders Bouncer Seat (kind you lie down in),
Crib Side Toy AND Aquarium. I've read wonderful reviews.

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge

I've registered for the bouncy seat and aquarium. I was registered for the
toy that hangs on the crib but someone just very nicely gave me their used
one. I put batteries in it and was checking it out. My cat LOVES it- it
lights up and makes the sound of bubbles and the fish move around, kitty is
fascinated, Although for some reason instead of batting at the FISH, she
goes around to the back of the toy and bats at it from behind, lol.

I can't wait to see how a baby reacts to this in the crib; my opinion is
that it's a great toy and I have heard that infants love it.

Old February 6th 04, 03:47 AM
Jamie Clark

We have the crib aquarium and the aquarium bowl toy that comes with 3 balls.
I love both of them, as does Taylor. We play the music in her crib every
night as we put her to bed, and for naps. I always thought that it was good
to associate that same peaceful sound with sleep for her, so that if we
travel, we take it with us, and she's always been a good sleeper, and easy
to put down. I love ours, and would highly recommend it.

The aquarium bowl toy is also very cool -- very festive music (different
than the crib toy) and she loves the 3 balls that come with it -- they have
fish suspended in them. She loves to take the balls out and put them back
in, over and over again.

For sleeping purposes, we were given a Lamby lambskin, and we've been using
it since she was newborn. We also take it with us when we travel, so to
Taylor, anywhere that Lamby and aquarium are, is a good safe place to sleep.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest1
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old February 6th 04, 04:10 AM
Jody Pellerin

We just bought the Ocean Wonders Fish bowl, Kick & Crawl Aquarium and
Nesting Pails. They're all so cute! We'll have like the whole set except for
three. The Sea Spray Whale, Bubbler and Play N View. It's nice to collect
something else other then Winnie The Pooh
link.net...

Old February 6th 04, 08:07 PM
rsitter

"Jody Pellerin" wrote in message ...
[...]

we have these plus the aquarium bouncer. we LOVE it and so did riley.
we didn't get it until she was about 3 months old. we're looking
forward to having it from the beginning with chloe. the music is
soothing as much to us as it was to riley.

rsitter
mother of megan, 10, riley, 1, and chloe, due in 7 1/2 wks.

One wonders ºFree~Spiritº General 0 January 20th 04 07:00 PM
Ocean waterbirths: sharks are not the problem (if there is one)... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 19th 03 05:55 PM
Hawaii: Ocean waterbirth vacations? (also: PACON, please forward to Prof. Golding...) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 July 19th 03 08:01 AM