ratbags/Bowditch

Old January 13th 06, 05:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

Default ratbags/Bowditch

In article .com,
carole wrote:

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
Carole wrote:

My website on cellsalts is one of the 1000, and I think cellsalts are very
good treatment for many conditions.
Anybody who would bag knowledge of nutritional remedies ( calcium,
potassium, sodium, silica, sulphur, etc ) doesn't understand the basics of
good health and nutrition.

Carole, you don't even understand the basics of chemistry. You're
hardly an authority.

Who cares?

I do, a little. If you actually had made the effort ot learn anything
about the subjects you're so fond of spouting off about, you'd realize
how ludicrous you sound.

Probably if I'd been through a science course I'd be as mind controlled
as the rest of you.

There's that cognitive dissonance again. It's science that tells us
about elements like calcium -- that's how we even know what they are.
And Carole believes in cell salts, and calcium and stuff. But she
doesn't believe in the science that isolated them in the first place.
Gotta love it.

We all know about the Rockefeller donations towards major schools of
learning, and how they influenced what was taught.

Mostly in medical schools, if anywhere. I don't know quite how to
tell you this, but chemistry came along well before Rockefeller did.
Do you think petroleum transforms itself into gasoline?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Old January 13th 06, 09:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

Riiight. The Rockefellers are manipulating the schools to teach false
doctrines of chemistry, and the key to truth is ignorance.This may be the
stupidest conspiracy theory of all. Do the Rockefellers have secret
schools where they teach the REAL chemistry to develop chemists who are
sworn to secrecy and enslaved to the Rockefeller petrochemical companies?

A medical monopoly is what Rocky gave us
http://www.whale.to/a/medical_mafia.html

98% of drugs are useless, and they keep the real med suppressed, so no
matter how much chemistry you know, if you are using the wring medicine.

and since when did chemists get into medicine? Only to get patents, as
herbs are the real medicine and you don't need chemists to make them worse,
as the drug industry demonstrates

chemists are useful for nutritional med, but you pharam boys can't make any
money out of that

Old January 13th 06, 12:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"john" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

Riiight. The Rockefellers are manipulating the schools to teach false
doctrines of chemistry, and the key to truth is ignorance.This may be the
stupidest conspiracy theory of all. Do the Rockefellers have secret
schools where they teach the REAL chemistry to develop chemists who are
sworn to secrecy and enslaved to the Rockefeller petrochemical companies?

A medical monopoly is what Rocky gave us
http://www.whale.to/a/medical_mafia.html

98% of drugs are useless, and they keep the real med suppressed, so no
matter how much chemistry you know, if you are using the wring medicine.

What bull****! If 98% of medications did not work, people would have stopped
going to doctors decades ago. With modern medications, I can raise your
blood pressure, lower your blood pressure, increase or decrease your
heartrate, raise the pH of your stomach juices, relieve your pain, suppress
the activity of bacteria, make you urinate, relieve you nausea, make you
cough, make you stop coughing, stop your heart attack in its tracks, and do
a hured more useful things. Medications work just fine, thank you.

and since when did chemists get into medicine? Only to get patents, as
herbs are the real medicine and you don't need chemists to make them
worse, as the drug industry demonstrates

Name one disease that herbs can cure that modern medicine cannot.

chemists are useful for nutritional med, but you pharam boys can't make
any money out of that

But how ya' gonna' keep us down on the pharam? ;o)
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old January 13th 06, 05:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

What bull****! If 98% of medications did not work, people would have
stopped going to doctors decades ago. With modern medications, I can raise
your blood pressure, lower your blood pressure, increase or decrease your
heartrate, raise the pH of your stomach juices, relieve your pain,
suppress the activity of bacteria, make you urinate, relieve you nausea,
make you cough, make you stop coughing, stop your heart attack in its
tracks, and do a hured more useful things. Medications work just fine,
thank you.

For pain, operations etc, fine. But as for curing which is what we want.

"At your next dinner party, try playing the following game. Challenge
everyone around the table to produce a single drug that can cure people of
an illness, other then antibiotics. If you come up with anything, stop
whatever you are doing and call me."---Lynne McTaggart
http://www.whale.to/v/pharma_hoax_q.html

Name one disease that herbs can cure that modern medicine cannot.

Heart disease with cayenne pepper, garlic and hawthorn. AIDS, Alzheimer's,
Arthritis, far more cancer, 80% over 20% (without figure fiddling)
allopathy without the side effects, like death.

"He was one of my most dramatic recoveries with AIDS, and the reason I say
that is that he was the most far gone. He was in the absolute, end stage --
they have that wing in the hospital where they have given up on you. You can
smoke pot and do anything you want. They had given up on him."-Dr Shulze,
who cured 16 from last stage full-blown AIDS.

"I have had hundreds and hundreds of stroke cases. My methods cured
them---when they were so stiff they were almost dead."---Dick Shulze, N.D.

"We've had numerous people diagnosed with Alzheimer's who got better; they
just come out of it; they are leading normal lives today. And then, of
course, what the doctors say is it's not Alzheimer's. You run into that
Catch-22 all the time. They say, well, it was probably just a temporary
premature dementia, and they write-off the recovery to preserve their
ignorance."---Dick Shulze, N.D. M.H.

but you wnot believe it, as you can't, and that is why natural healers are
outlawed, essentially

"Medicine in our country has been on a crusade over the last 100 years to
wipe out every other form of medicine. One of the things they did that was
unique was they lobbied to make words legal only for them to use. Today in
the US, only a medical doctor can diagnose a disease, prescribe something,
and cure you. Nobody else can say "diagnose", "prescribe" and "cure". That
means that nobody can cure you but a medical doctor..I can't say "Chaparral
is the cure for a tumour". I can't say garlic is the cure for cholestrol or
high blood pressure. They have made the laws. So that makes me look stupid,
impotent, and it makes the herbs look weak and wimpy.
I can't as a herbalist, say that an herb will cure, even though a lot of
prescription drugs are made from herbs.
This was a tactic by organised medicine to wipe out the opposition, by
making them look silly and impotent.they have the words.they control the
high ground. They can walk out and say, "Yes, if you take this drug, you
will cure yourself." But they hired lawyers and got the government behind
them. If I say that I go to jail. It isn't because the herbs don't work and
the drugs are better, it's just because they have more money, they lobbied
more and got the law passed in their favour. That is why people get this
idea that herbs don't cure you."-Dr Shulze.
http://www.whale.to/a/shulze.html

Old January 13th 06, 05:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"john" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

Myocardial infarction.

Name one disease that herbs can cure that modern medicine cannot.

Heart disease with cayenne pepper, garlic and hawthorn.

Bull****!

AIDS,

Bull****!

Alzheimer's,

Bull****!

Arthritis,

Bull****!

far more cancer, 80% over 20% (without figure fiddling)

and Bull****! You cannot produce one documented case of herbal cures for
any of these conditions!

The usual "Conventional medicine is persecuting us" whine. More Bull****!
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old January 13th 06, 07:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

Bull****!

But true. Truth does appear bull**** to those peddling it, mirror effect.

"Amazingly, vitamin C has actually already been documented in the medical
literature to have readily and consistently cured both acute polio and acute
hepatitis, two viral diseases still considered by modern medicine to be
incurable." - Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD http://www.whale.to/a/levy4.html

plus reverse heart disease

"Now I've got to the point where I think we can get almost complete control
of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes. [The proper therapy]
can prevent cardiovascular disease and even cure it.". --Linus Pauling.
Heart disease is caused by vitamin deficiencies!
http://www.whale.to/w/nutrition.html

"For every drug that benefits a patient, there is a natural substance that
can achieve the same effect." - Pfeiffer's Law and without side effects

Old January 13th 06, 07:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"john" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

This is typical of the worthless **** on your website. Vitamin C does not
cure polio or hepatitis. Heart disease is not a vitamin deficiency. Linus
Pauling was a briiliant biochemist who degenerated into a loon. Sad that.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old January 13th 06, 08:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

This is typical of the worthless **** on your website. Vitamin C does not
cure polio or hepatitis. Heart disease is not a vitamin deficiency. Linus
Pauling was a briiliant biochemist who degenerated into a loon. Sad that.
--

You HealthFraud loons are a mystery. They say drug addiction can make you
like that.

Old January 14th 06, 03:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

In article ,
john wrote:

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

That's not a "law", it's just wishful thinking.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
Old January 14th 06, 06:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

"Rich" wrote in message

"john" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

tinnitus..