ratbags/Bowditch

Old January 26th 06, 04:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

Default ratbags/Bowditch

In article ,
john wrote:

"Carole" wrote in message

"David Wright" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
Carole wrote:

Sorry, Carole. Nobody knows what the actual number is. That 106,000
figure comes from a single study that was in turn blown away by other
researchers who said that the original analysis was so bad that you
simply couldn't use it to find out what the real number is.

If one person had have died from a nutritional remedy it would be splashed
all over the front pages of every newspaper in the country like they did
with Pan which was a beatup.

780,000 http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html last count,

No matter how many times you repeat a nonsensical figure, it doesn't
magically turn into a correct figure.

and at a guess I'd say
none killed by naturopathy etc under properly trained doctors

Not enough naturopaths to get their totals up.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Old January 26th 06, 04:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health

In article ,
Carole wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
om...
In article ,
Carole wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..
In article

,
Carole wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message

John-boy posts as
much as I do. Sometimes he posts more -- especially when he's in a
really loony phase and starts thinking that his conspiracy theories
about 9/11 are appropriate for medical newsgroups, which are
apparently the only ones he knows how to post to.

All the conspiracy theories tie in together at some level,

So what? That doesn't mean posts about 9/11 belong on medical
newsgroups, a point you have failed to address.

Posts about 911 in passing are ok in passing, as long as they're not gone
into in detail.

No, they're *not* OK, not when they are totally off-topic, and when
John-boy gets the bit in his teeth, they aren't short, either.

It all ties in together like the Pearl Harbor NON-SURPRISE attack
which we've all been sold a crock-o-**** on since we were kids in
school.

Your opinions don't match my research on this topic either. But's
also off-topic for m.h.a and I have nothing further to say about it.

I wouldn't call you scientifically competent Dave.

You're not in a position to judge.

Now DrC is a different case. He went through school and got his
degree,

How do you know? How do you know he even has a degree? Some of the
astounding howlers he posts from time to time cast great doubt on his
even having graduated high school. He's never revealed where he
supposedly went to school or what his dissertation topic was.

DrC's education is at
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....frm/thread/6f7
35d9e3a05b7e4/a336a2aedcf8ff87?q=%22drceephd%22+education+chemis try&rnum=1#a
336a2aedcf8ff87

"I have told the group my education:
B.S. Chemistry
M.S. Chemistry
Ph.D. Organic chemistry with further studies and research in pharmacology.
Ph.D. Nutriton "

No, that's his *claimed* education. How do you know any of it is
true? How do you know he's not some nutball high school dropout?

then realised some time later that he had to UNLEARN certain things
WHICH WERE WRONG.

No, he's a religious loon who also decided that a bunch of books
published 150 years ago were THE TRUTH and everything else is bunk.

150 years ago is when medicine went off the track, at the beginning of
Pasteur's germ theory and overlooked the soil theory. The powers that be
have been covering up ever since. Its a HUGE conspiracy, no doubt to keep
the people dumbed down, poor, sick and easy to dominate.

If it's such a huge conspiracy, how'd you find out about it? How did
anyone? Why weren't they all just killed?

But you have swallowed the whole load of counterfeit drivel, hook
line and sinker and now set yourself up as an EXPERT.

No I don't. I just set myself up as knowing more than you about
science, which is entirely true. You don't know anything about it, so
your opinion is valueless.

What you know is useless because you support the pharmaceutical cartel.

So what? Suppose I stop supporting them? Now will all my knowledge
of science suddenly transmute into something you're willing to
believe? I mean, you probably believe things fall down because the
Earth is the center of the universe.

I just love hearing your worldview. It's so....twisted.

No that's just your perception.
You have to realise that the illuminati have been moulding and directing
public opinion for a long time. What seems normal to you is really what you
have been mind controlled to believe.

And they let you stay alive? Ha.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net