It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

Old January 22nd 06, 11:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

From Autism Diva

It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.
Lyrics by Anonymous 5

With abject apologies to the Village People:

E.D.T.A.

Young man, please stop flapping your hands.
I said, young man, please don't stare at the fan.
I said, young man, stranger in a strange land
There's no need to be autistic.

Young man, there's a place we can go.
I said, the DAN, but we'll need lots of dough.
You can't stay there, but I'm sure you will find
Many things they say are white lies.

It's time to chelate with E-D-T-A
It's fun to mix it with D-M-S-A.

They have everything , but you won't have a choice,
You can be just like all other boys ...

It's time to chelate with E-D-T-A
We're saving money with No-A-B-A

We can make your child clean, and we'll send you our bill,
We will sell whatever you need...

Young man, are you listening to me?
I said, young man, you've been poisoned you see?
I said, young man, we can rub on this cream.
But you can't try just this one thing!

No DAN, does it only wealth.
I said, No Ma'am, there's old shots on the shelf,
And just go there, to ICDRC.
I'm sure God can help you today.

It's time to put in the E-D-T-A
See you later and, have-a-nice-day.

We add everything, but it's only a ploy,
He won't space out and play wrong with toys ...

It's fun to chelate with E-D-T-A
It's fun to mix it with D-M-S-A.

You can get your brain clean, and learn how to feel,
I tell you recovery's real...

Young man, can you tie your own shoes?
I said, JB, coming to the Rescue.
You felt no man, cared they poisoned your child.
You felt the DAN word was so right...

That's when someone, sent an email to me,
And said, you man, can be mercury free.
There's a place where, out near Pittsburgh PA.
They can start you back on your way.

It's time to chelate with E-D-T-A
While you're there you can Buy-R-N-A

They have everything, that you can afford,
Just ignore the whole medical board...

E-D-T-A ... don't ever ask Why-F-D-A

Young man, young man, look in my eyes.
Young man, young man, don't believe all the lies.

E-D-T-A ... you'll find it stings E-D-T-A.

Young man, young man, there's no need to lie down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

E-D-T-A ... just need to defibrillate.

Young man, young man, are you listening to me?
Young man, young man, young man, young man?
Old January 23rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Poor Mark.

[snip]

Old January 23rd 06, 12:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"JanD" wrote in message

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Poor Mark.

[snip]

E.D.T.A. is an "alternative" treatment for autism that has resulted in the
death of at least one unfortunate child. That is most certainly on topic in
m.h.a.
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old January 23rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue. EDTA is the chelating agent that alternative practitioner
advocate using for kids with autism, and it is the one that killed young
Abubakar.

Old January 23rd 06, 02:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue.

Thanks for proving you are a liar

{snip].

Old January 23rd 06, 01:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue. EDTA is the chelating agent that alternative practitioner advocate
using for kids with autism, and it is the one that killed young Abubakar.

A few alternative so called practitioners use.
Even those who use it for artery cleansing, supplement with huge amount of
good minerals to avoid depletion of minerals for general body functions.

Old January 23rd 06, 02:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:
"Rich" wrote

[snip diversion]

"JanD" wrote in message

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Poor Mark.

E.D.T.A. is an "alternative" treatment for autism that has resulted in the
death of at least one unfortunate child. That is most certainly on topic in
m.h.a.

If you want to have the last word, go right ahead, since your last word
is no more intelligent than your first word.
Old January 23rd 06, 02:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue.

I did not write that in this thread. You have cut and pasted to make it
appear that I said that.

Thanks for proving you are a liar

What you have done is the same thing as lie.

Little boys...... Bev Single Parents 41 January 12th 06 12:43 PM
Book Excerpt: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Jane Smith General 0 October 5th 04 08:35 PM
Looking for play yard with a floor! Frank Pregnancy 2 May 17th 04 05:12 PM
FAO Donna Metler and other music fiends! Chookie General 36 November 10th 03 09:54 PM
when pretend play goes too far... pam Twins & Triplets 12 October 9th 03 08:12 PM