Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Old April 23rd 08, 09:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
PeterB

Default Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

On Apr 22, 8:09*pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not
likely to be the sole trigger. *What's tragic is that vaccine is
so completely unncessary and without scientific basis.

Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying
home from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella?
Not anymore.

Timeline data for all of these proves conclusively that vaccine had
nothing to do with them. Look it up. When a child contracts a case
of measles these days, it's almost certain that it won't be reported
due to vaccine bias based on a child's vaccine status, but the best
vaccine does is to limit or reduce the severity of a viral infection
(and sometimes it produces symptoms not unlike the disease itself.)
Since parents nowadays don't suspect a communicable disease, a child
is rarely presented to a doctor for evaluation. He or she stays out
of school for a day or two with a "flu bug." Even if the child is
presented for evaluation, a doctor rarely orders blood work. Again,
that is based on vaccine bias. You probably don't know that measles
mortality had already declined by 95% before the vaccine was even
introduced, and for that to happen, severe morbidity had to be
declining, as well.

Vaccines completely eliminated polio in the Western hemisphrere,
nearly completely stopped measles (with all cases from sources
outside the US), decreased invasive Hib disease, nearly eliminated
rubella-related birth defects, decrease the incidence and severity
of chicken pox, decreased the rates of diptheria, tetanus and
purtussis.

One of my cousins died at age 3 within an hour of receiving her
pertussis vaccine. This was before I was born and people rarely
sought legal remedy against medical providers in those days. Both her
mother and my mother (who had not yet had children of her own)were
devastated by this loss. It's true that such diseases today are not
the problem they once were, but vaccine was far too late in the game
to explain those declines. Nowadays, we chalk most of our "mystery"
bugs up to that "weird flu" going around, but you don't really know.

If you want to decrease the chances of your kid from getting sick
or dying, then vaccines are necessary.

Care to back that up with risk-adjusted scientific evidence from a
published source?

Old April 23rd 08, 09:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
news[_7_]

The internet cleaning crew was here.

Old April 23rd 08, 09:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
PeterB

On Apr 22, 8:09 pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not
likely to be the sole trigger. What's tragic is that vaccine is
so completely unncessary and without scientific basis.

Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying
home from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella?
Not anymore.

Not any more? Did you know that timeline data for all of these proves
conclusively that vaccine had nothing to do with those declines? Look
it up. When a child contracts a case of measles these days, it's
almost certain that it won't be reported due to vaccine bias based on
a child's vaccine status, yet the best vaccine can do is to limit or
reduce the severity of a viral infection (and sometimes it produces
symptoms not unlike the disease itself.) Since parents nowadays don't
really suspect a communicable disease, a child is rarely presented to

Old April 23rd 08, 09:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

Coleah & Myrl ...

You wave a red flag screaming out, "I HATE ILENA & SO SHOULD YOU"
everytime you are caught in your PR scam.

That you are simultaneously repeating Vaccination Industry Propaganda
(such as the aluminum cover-up & the lies about mercury being out of
vaccinations since 2001) illustrates perfectly what Myrl called
"double dipping."

I believe that the Tort Committee made an 'unspoken deal' with Dow
Corning as part of the Dow 'settlement' disaster.

They wanted their image in tact ... AND the plaintiffs lawyers Myrl
had made a point to expose ... wanted that stopped too. Their
techniques of working with insiders has been known for years.

There is an early post of Myrl's when she parked herself on the
newsgroup in Summer 2001 and said I was the wrong 'image' and she and
Coleah were going be the right image.

Absolutely ... you two are EXACTLY the chosen support group leaders
.... and that's why you work in tandem, pocket to pocket with Mark
Probert and Andrew Langer etc.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm

Since that time ... you both are the exact image Dow wants of the
breast implanted community. You are both attack dogs, then act like
victims. You embarass yourselves and reflect on other women harmed by
breast implants when you call yourselves "Will Ketcher" and scream
about Coleah's 'vibrating vagina.'

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/coleah-lies.htm

Summer 2004 was a surge ... you lied that our website was done, our
phones were down, and made up this absurd tale about me profitting
from a sex toy. It was all flak and distraction and attack ...
simultaneously with Barrett Vs Rosenthal going to the Supreme Court.

They lost there ... you lost here.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#Vera-Teasdale

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...SRosenthal.htm

For all the muddle and attacks and lies ... you know as well as anyone
with a google button, that you waged war on me. Now you're tired ...
as Coleah said, "let the fun begin" ... well, it isn't so much fun
anymore. So when caught with the history of your attacks explained,
when caught spreading Vac Lies, all you do is scream, "I HATE ILENA"
when taking responsibility for your choices would serve you far
better.

Old April 23rd 08, 09:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

[...]

Summer 2004 was a surge ... you lied that our website was down, our

From: "coleah"
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:05:40 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] Moving on.....Next Ilena Project

Okay, we go. Moving along to approaching the IRS and CA to get
Ilena's non-profit yanked. This will be a challenge as the federal
government does not have staff to look into non-profits and when they
do find a violation they go for 'hand slapping' first.
What I would ask is for everyone to look over the items below to get
an idea of the 'issues' we can look into and the bring up to CA and
the IRS. If one item grabs you as one you would like to look more
deeply into, please let me know. If we all take a piece and research
we can move through all this more quickly. (Please, please, please
!!!)

And if you have ideas of other things that could be looked into,
please let me know and I'll add it to this list. After we've explored
the issues, I'll gather everyone's input and fine tune the plan of
proceeding. We did it with the FDA. This will be a bit more
intensive.
Let the fun began!!
Coleah
Old April 23rd 08, 09:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Kevysmom[_2_]

vaccines, have far outweighed any small risk vaccinations present.

Tell that to a mother who watched her child go into a seizure and
died.

On Apr 23, 9:18*am, "news" wrote:
"Myrl" wrote in message

On Apr 22, 5:09 pm, Jeff wrote:

PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not likely to
be the sole trigger. What's tragic is that vaccine is so completely
unncessary and without scientific basis.

Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying home
from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella? Not anymore..

Vaccines completely eliminated polio in the Western hemisphrere, nearly
completely stopped measles (with all cases from sources outside the US),
decreased invasive Hib disease, nearly eliminated rubella-related birth
defects, decrease the incidence and severity of chicken pox, decreased
the rates of diptheria, tetanus and purtussis.

If you want to decrease the chances of your kid from getting sick or
dying, then vaccines are necessary.

Jeff

Most intelligent folks have figured out the enormous benefit seen from
vaccines, have far outweighed any small risk vaccinations present.

People who would promote an anti vaccination agenda in this day and
age, are either too young to remember the world with Polio, Rubella,
Whooping Cough, Mumps, etc.; OR they are too old and senile to
remember it!

* So Myrl, how's that bridge buying thing working out for you?- Hide quoted text -

Old April 23rd 08, 10:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Kevysmom[_2_]

1 out of 6 children have some form of developmental disorder. How did
this happen?

You tell me. And if you want to implicate vaccines, please provide the
scientific evidence.

Coincidence is not causation.

Why dont YOU prove it isnt. How many vaccines are we injecting into
babies now from the time they are one day old?

22 vaccines is it? How many vaccines did you get when you was an
infant? Dr Jeff, you do know that a baby doesnt have a full blood
brain barrier until 6 months old, right?

How many babies will suffer and die from vaccines? How many more will
cry and have heart ache knowing their baby was injected with these
toxins that have taken their child's life. Have you ever seen a baby
suffer from life threatening seizures, Dr Jeff? Do you know any
parents that have lost a child due to these seizures? You do realize
that vaccines cause seizures in babies. You do realize that the number
one cause for lawsuits against the vaccine courts is because of
seizures and death. I know these parents. I know the stories on a
personal note, Not just from reading it.

Donna

On Apr 23, 7:14*am, Jeff wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying home

from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella? Not
anymore.

No, we just traded those diseases for cancer, asthma, autism,
diabetes, epilepsy, etc...ALL of
these diseases are now epidemic in our country.

Yet vaccines have nothing to do with any of the diseases you mention. If
I am incorrect, please cite your scientific evidence.

On Apr 22, 8:09 pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not likely to
be the sole trigger. *What's tragic is that vaccine is so completely
unncessary and without scientific basis.
Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying home
from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella? Not anymore.

Vaccines completely eliminated polio in the Western hemisphrere, nearly
completely stopped measles (with all cases from sources outside the US),
decreased invasive Hib disease, nearly eliminated rubella-related birth
defects, decrease the incidence and severity of chicken pox, decreased
the rates of diptheria, tetanus and purtussis.

If you want to decrease the chances of your kid from getting sick or
dying, then vaccines are necessary.

Jeff- Hide quoted text -

Old April 23rd 08, 10:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Kevysmom[_2_]

Ilena, They have to be paid pharma shills. That can be the ONLY
explanation for their ignorance and anger.

Old April 23rd 08, 11:02 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Ilena Rose

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
LOL ... Myrl ... you are projecting again ... it is you who dressed up
calling yourself "Will Ketcher" and got busted ...

Myrl Jeffcoat claimed:

"More importantly - Who was it that labeled Mark as Will Ketcher for
over 4 years, while projecting it all over newsgroups, and on your
non- profit webpages.

Yes, Will kaught you with your pants around your ankles, lying through
your teeth, and the Google archives of this newsgroup proves it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That I guessed 'wrong' who was hiding behind the Will Ketcher alias
doesn't make me a liar ... it means you won for a while. You hid like
a coward and got away with it far a couple of years.

You fooled me for a while...Bravo! Take your bows.

It is entirely possible you and Probert would orchestrate the "Will"
personnae to post around the same times ... what a fun game for you
two. There were a few different ISP's used too ... but the vast
majority was YOU, posting from Rancho Cordova or Sacramento. All those
denials ... yet it was you for the most part.

Advertising Quackwatch and bashing Ilena. Supporting Barrett & Polevoy
& their losing lawsuit ... and bashing Ilena.

You say that it is "more important" that I guessed wrong which coward
attacked me as Will Ketcher ...

I say it is far "more important" and way more revealing that you
copied the style of Probert & Polevoy so well.

Mark Probert's history of aliases (Marla Maples etc.) ...
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stprobert.html
Years of aliases & attacks

Identical to Terry Polevoy's "Vera Teasdale" ... 50 posts bashing me
and Dr. Clark in the middle of a high profile internet SLAPP suit
which he lost.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Polevoy.htm

My pants are not around my ankles ... though interesting you want that
fantasy ...

And "Will" didn't catch me ... he got caught. Will doesn't exist,
Myrl, except as a fake name you hid behind. Have you lost all sense of
reality ? ? ? ?

You seem to have such pride that you and Mark Probert got away with
fooling me ... forcing me to defend myself against both your attacks
from your real names ...and attacks from your fake names.

So Myrl Jeffcoat ... TAKE YOUR BOWS.

Old April 23rd 08, 11:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

On Apr 23, 2:09*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Ilena, They have to be paid pharma shills. That can be the ONLY
explanation for their ignorance and anger.

WOW - I post that Kevysmom should possibly look to other causes for
autism other than her focus on vaccines as the cause.

Ilena immediately jumps me, begins name calling, and Kevysmom speaks
about anger, and labels me a paid pharma shill. . .Beautiful!

With logic like that, I must assume then that you are being paid to
head-hunt for the attorneys pushing the vaccine/autism agenda! It can
be the ONLY explanation for your ignorance and anger.

The sad thing is - where is the sound science in all that, and more
importantly, the search for possible treatments, and other possible
causes for children chich continue to be increasingly affected, even
after thimerosol has been removed from childhood vaccines other than
any flu jabs they may get???

Are you capable of presenting any sound science, or must you always
resort to name-calling, labeling, and hysteria to present your
stance??? If so, there is no credibility in that!

Mr Barack Obama 2Barter.net General 0 July 22nd 07 04:25 PM
Boring old question: 2 year old climbs out of crib... kks General 3 June 7th 05 01:02 PM