MI HSLDA Documented FISHING EXPEDITION

Old December 25th 06, 03:23 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default MI HSLDA Documented FISHING EXPEDITION

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Ken, If you ask Dan and Kane about this, watch their reactions.
Pretty much the same reactions you'd expect from caseworkers.
Dan Sullivan wrote
If you already know what my reaction would be, Greg.
Then save me the trouble and write it and post it for me.
Why didn't you post something helpful, since it
has been here for 5 whole days?

Kill yourself, Greg.

That would be helpful.

Constructive as ever.
A true humanitarian.

You see.

Here's a place where Dan and I are in sharp disagreement. I can't
believe he'd be so crude, Greg.

Castration, sure, but death?

No, for you see, I want you here were we can keep and eye on you. All
these families that have come here in the past that you've attacked. I'm
looking them up and inviting them back to examine the strong possibility
you are a CPS AGENT PROVOCATEUR.

It can't just be that they are all wrong and you are right in all their
cases...that they did it "wrong," but oddly, got their kids back, the
lot of them. Well, with a couple of exceptions you ****ants sabotaged.

That's what inspires me to be a huge pain in the butt for you, Greg.

All I have to do is think of those families and you and your cronies and
I know that there is no giving up. As they say, Greg, Never Again.

You and your CPS AGENT cronies here are out of business. For good.

It's far too obvious, you are too stupid, to hide the fact that you have
routinely, consistently, and for a very many years, thoroughly attacked
families coming here for help.

The proof is in your posts, and theirs.

You are a liar, a fraud, and a phony "parents rights advocate."

You are nothing of the kind our you would not attack them no matter HOW
they managed to get their children away from CPS, but there you are,
smirking your little sick smirk, making remarks about gender, weight,
beliefs, and whatever you could find to attack.

YOU ARE A FAMILY HATER WORKING FOR CPS, ADMIT IT.

0:-]