Empowering boys

Old March 8th 04, 05:19 AM
Cele

Default Empowering boys

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 02:07:32 GMT, "V" wrote:

Sky king are you raising children alone? Just curious , V

No, he's not, at least according to his posting to talk.rape and
soc.men. He probably won't even see this. This thread started
crossposted, and it just happens I post to both assp and talk.rape, so
I can tell you that his home groups are those, not this one.

Cele

You post to talk.rape too? I read the group and posted a few times so I could
get some perspective on survivors of rape.

Yeah, I'm a regular there. I've been lurking for awhile though,
because there was a really foul troll infestation going on and it got
too ugly. People like to target talk.rape for all their anger fairly
often. But the regulars are a fantastic group of people. I post there
because I was also learning perspective. I have a daughter who was
prepubertally abducted and raped at knifepoint at 13, and I wanted to
learn all I could to help her. Feel free to email if you want to talk.
It's cltemple at shaw dot ca.

Cele
Old March 8th 04, 02:08 PM
Sky King

"V" wrote in message ...
"Sky King" wrote in message
m...
"V" wrote in message

"Sky King" wrote in message
om...

No..I am a grown man. We see you agenda now. I knew it.

Sky king are you raising children alone? Just curious , V

Mine are raised but I did the majority of the raising....

Well your insight is welcomed in this group as far I am concerned.

Thank you.

Girls Don't Deserve Any Unfair Advantages Over Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fair For All General 0 April 13th 04 05:26 PM
My Wish Fair For All General 25 April 8th 04 05:33 PM
OT religion and smacking teapot Breastfeeding 170 March 19th 04 03:41 AM
Most Misandrists are Cruel to Boy Children Fair for all General 0 March 12th 04 03:37 AM
Review: Bad Boys II (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 August 4th 03 09:17 PM