update on mom

Old October 11th 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default update on mom

Just thought to let anyone interested know that moms tests came back
negative for Cancer!

We are so relieved, she will return home to my sis's place on Sunday,
she is still requiring 2-3 liters of oxygen 24/7 and still has
dificulty with her heartrate rising to 146 and her oxygen saturation
dropping to below 80 upon activity, and there will be follow up
appointments with her Pulmonologist, Cardiologist, and M.D. as well as
the Hemotologist who will monitor her lymph nodes and blood to keep an
eye on the cancer suspicion as well as determine if this is indeed just
the progression of her COPD, to which there is not much to be done for.

The doctors wanted to proceed to a lung biopsy if these bone and marrow
tests failed to determine what happened to her. She said this week she
is done with the poking and prodding for a while, so it is her choice
to make , so unless her best friend or doctor convinces her otherwise
she says no to the lung biopsy at this time.

So my next trip will be to California for my older daughter Jessica's
graduation from the Art Institute!
I'll be leaving Dec 13th and staying out there with her until oh lets
say the 26th ! She graduates on the 15th and I am going to stay with
her for Christmas this year. Who knows maybe mom will be o.k. to come
on out and join us for graduation !

Bev

Old October 12th 06, 12:11 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Zorro

"Bev" wrote ...

Just thought to let anyone interested know that moms tests came back
negative for Cancer!

;-)

Old October 12th 06, 12:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

What a relief! I am glad she is ok.

32 week update and fluid issues update Jennifer Howe Pregnancy 1 April 29th 05 06:55 AM
Update on how we're doing zolwica Pregnancy 0 January 24th 05 07:27 AM
16 week update Jamie Clark Pregnancy 4 December 9th 04 11:03 PM
Update: Problems with 14yr old sister... Daniel Single Parents 13 March 28th 04 02:18 AM
Use critical update Alex Nemeth Single Parents 0 October 2nd 03 03:42 AM