A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.parenting » Spanking
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old December 13th 06, 01:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,968
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Would you suggest she stand on her rights
and claim a violation of her civil rights?


The dead woman?


I wouldn't put it past you, Greg, that advice giver.


What other reason did you post it for? To show malfeasance by some
government agents?

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/...er_Fetuses.php

Bodies found in freezer are 3 fetuses, autopsy finds
The Associated PressPublished: December 11, 2006

COLUMBIA, Tennessee: The human remains found in the freezer of a woman
who had died were three fetuses between 20 and 25 weeks' gestation,
according to a medical examiner.

"We probably will never know if they were born alive or stillborn," Dr.
Adele Lewis, assistant Tennessee medical examiner, said Monday.

The fetuses were found last week as relatives cleaned out the apartment
of Tracy Howard, 35, who died last month.

Howard lived alone in the apartment. Her body was found there Nov. 28
after co-workers became concerned when she did not show up for work. An
initial autopsy showed she died of natural causes, but toxicology
reports are pending.

Lewis determined the remains were fetuses during an autopsy Saturday.
Investigators had not been sure if the bodies were fetuses or possibly
infants.

The medical examiner hopes genetic and toxicology reports due in a
couple of months could shed more light on the case.

DNA testing will help determine if the fetuses were related to Howard
or each other while toxicology reports will determine if the fetuses
had drugs in their systems.

The initial autopsy of Howard did not indicate she was pregnant, and so
far, no one has reported that she was.

Lewis said two of the fetuses were females, but that the other's gender
could not be determined because of "advanced decomposition."

  #12  
Old December 13th 06, 06:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...


0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Would you suggest she stand on her rights
and claim a violation of her civil rights?


The dead woman?


I wouldn't put it past you, Greg, that advice giver.


What other reason did you post it for? To show malfeasance by some
government agents?


How does it show that?



http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/...er_Fetuses.php

Bodies found in freezer are 3 fetuses, autopsy finds
The Associated PressPublished: December 11, 2006

COLUMBIA, Tennessee: The human remains found in the freezer of a woman
who had died were three fetuses between 20 and 25 weeks' gestation,
according to a medical examiner.

"We probably will never know if they were born alive or stillborn," Dr.
Adele Lewis, assistant Tennessee medical examiner, said Monday.

The fetuses were found last week as relatives cleaned out the apartment
of Tracy Howard, 35, who died last month.

Howard lived alone in the apartment. Her body was found there Nov. 28
after co-workers became concerned when she did not show up for work. An
initial autopsy showed she died of natural causes, but toxicology
reports are pending.

Lewis determined the remains were fetuses during an autopsy Saturday.
Investigators had not been sure if the bodies were fetuses or possibly
infants.

The medical examiner hopes genetic and toxicology reports due in a
couple of months could shed more light on the case.

DNA testing will help determine if the fetuses were related to Howard
or each other while toxicology reports will determine if the fetuses
had drugs in their systems.

The initial autopsy of Howard did not indicate she was pregnant, and so
far, no one has reported that she was.

Lewis said two of the fetuses were females, but that the other's gender
could not be determined because of "advanced decomposition."


  #13  
Old December 13th 06, 09:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,687
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...


Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Would you suggest she stand on her rights
and claim a violation of her civil rights?

The dead woman?


I wouldn't put it past you, Greg, that advice giver.


What other reason did you post it for? To show malfeasance by some
government agents?


How does it show that?


FUG

  #14  
Old December 13th 06, 09:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...

Dan Sullivan wrote:
FUG


Always glad to cheer you up Dan!

  #15  
Old December 13th 06, 03:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,968
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...


Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Would you suggest she stand on her rights
and claim a violation of her civil rights?

The dead woman?


I wouldn't put it past you, Greg, that advice giver.


What other reason did you post it for? To show malfeasance by some
government agents?


How does it show that?


See the little squiggly at the end of my sentence? Unless your question
actually contributes and answer, it's your turn first to answer my
question.

What other reason did you post the article for, Greg? If any. And did
you post it to show malfeasance by government agents? If so how does it
show that?

Answer or otherwise it's all to obvious you aren't here to inform or
debate, just to make an ass of yourself for the attention it gets you.

The post is OT to this group.

0:-



http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/...er_Fetuses.php

Bodies found in freezer are 3 fetuses, autopsy finds
The Associated PressPublished: December 11, 2006

COLUMBIA, Tennessee: The human remains found in the freezer of a woman
who had died were three fetuses between 20 and 25 weeks' gestation,
according to a medical examiner.

"We probably will never know if they were born alive or stillborn," Dr.
Adele Lewis, assistant Tennessee medical examiner, said Monday.

The fetuses were found last week as relatives cleaned out the apartment
of Tracy Howard, 35, who died last month.

Howard lived alone in the apartment. Her body was found there Nov. 28
after co-workers became concerned when she did not show up for work. An
initial autopsy showed she died of natural causes, but toxicology
reports are pending.

Lewis determined the remains were fetuses during an autopsy Saturday.
Investigators had not been sure if the bodies were fetuses or possibly
infants.

The medical examiner hopes genetic and toxicology reports due in a
couple of months could shed more light on the case.

DNA testing will help determine if the fetuses were related to Howard
or each other while toxicology reports will determine if the fetuses
had drugs in their systems.

The initial autopsy of Howard did not indicate she was pregnant, and so
far, no one has reported that she was.

Lewis said two of the fetuses were females, but that the other's gender
could not be determined because of "advanced decomposition."


  #16  
Old December 14th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...

Kane wrote
What other reason did you post it for? To show
malfeasance by some government agents?


YOU STARTED THIS THREAD!
Your original message was not cross posted.


0:- wrote:
... FOSTER PARENT?


How did CPS manage to hide their involvement in the case?



How soon will she be charged?



Did the caseworker LIE?



Did the caseworker know how rare these cases are? If so, did she do a
coverup?



And did the prosecutor leave this woman alone because she was naturally
his collegue?



What do you think, Greg?



Was this really a collaboration? A confidence game to get more money
for CPS?



http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/08/D8LSRANG0.html



3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer
Dec 08 1:55 PM US/Eastern



The remains of what are tentatively identified as three fetuses or
infants were discovered in the freezer of a woman who was found dead in
her home last month.



A relative who was clearing out Tracy Howard's apartment discovered the
bodies bagged in a freezer Thursday, Detective Lt. Michelle Jones said.



Autopsies were to be conducted Saturday to determine the ages and
causes of death, and DNA tests will be performed to determine whether
Howard, 35, was the mother.



The condition of the bodies made it hard to comment on their possible
ages, Jones said. "These were not like 9-pound babies. They were
smaller in nature."



Jones said Howard lived alone. Her body was found in the apartment Nov.
28 after co-workers became concerned when she didn't show up for work.



An initial autopsy showed she died of natural causes, but toxicology
reports are pending.



Police were continuing to interview people who knew Howard, but so far
no one has told them they remembered her being pregnant.



"Ms. Howard was a rather large female, and it probably would not have
been as prominent with her as it would have been with a small woman,"
Jones said.



Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material
may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


  #17  
Old December 14th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,968
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...


Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
What other reason did you post it for? To show
malfeasance by some government agents?


YOU STARTED THIS THREAD!


Yes, that is correct.

Your original message was not cross posted.


I didn't say it was.

I was refering to your response.

On the other hand you could be right and I'm slipping. I'll have to cut
down to three opponents a day, I guess. You have overwhelmed me
finally, it seems. R R R RR R R R

But then how do expect me to keep track if, in the post I'm referring
to, you address it to someone that didn't post the post you are
replying to?

"Donald Fisher:
What the heck does CPS have to do with this and
how could CPS possibly have prevented this?

Are you advocating some new invasive powers to prevent this?

What connection to Fosters was there?
Was her apparent obsession with making a baby
some sort of indication she should have been a foster/adopter?

Would her obesity have barred her from
being approved as a foster?
(Remember that one who died on top of a foster kid and smothered
them?)"

You may be, Greg, the most irony impaired individidual in all of
Usenet. We should have a trophy for you.

It's your tendency to lie and dodge that keeps you from seeing what's
actually going on around you.

Kane,
Donald L. (Grasshopper) Fisher's kindly but stern master.
One day he too will earn his Blat Belt Tenth Dan in Gregorian
Perturbation

R R R R R R RR R RR R R RR R R R R R R RR R ....whoweeee, what fun,
even if I get winded






0:- wrote:
... FOSTER PARENT?


How did CPS manage to hide their involvement in the case?



How soon will she be charged?



Did the caseworker LIE?



Did the caseworker know how rare these cases are? If so, did she do a
coverup?



And did the prosecutor leave this woman alone because she was naturally
his collegue?



What do you think, Greg?



Was this really a collaboration? A confidence game to get more money
for CPS?



http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/08/D8LSRANG0.html



3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer
Dec 08 1:55 PM US/Eastern



The remains of what are tentatively identified as three fetuses or
infants were discovered in the freezer of a woman who was found dead in
her home last month.



A relative who was clearing out Tracy Howard's apartment discovered the
bodies bagged in a freezer Thursday, Detective Lt. Michelle Jones said.



Autopsies were to be conducted Saturday to determine the ages and
causes of death, and DNA tests will be performed to determine whether
Howard, 35, was the mother.



The condition of the bodies made it hard to comment on their possible
ages, Jones said. "These were not like 9-pound babies. They were
smaller in nature."



Jones said Howard lived alone. Her body was found in the apartment Nov.
28 after co-workers became concerned when she didn't show up for work.



An initial autopsy showed she died of natural causes, but toxicology
reports are pending.



Police were continuing to interview people who knew Howard, but so far
no one has told them they remembered her being pregnant.



"Ms. Howard was a rather large female, and it probably would not have
been as prominent with her as it would have been with a small woman,"
Jones said.



Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material
may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


  #18  
Old December 14th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...

It sure was nice of you to USE your good
friend Donald as a ""false trail"".

Are you always so good to your friends?

Or could it be you ARE Donald but all
of these lies are "moral or ethical"?

ROFL!

Kane,
Donald L. (Grasshopper) Fisher's kindly but stern master.
One day he too will earn his Blat Belt Tenth Dan in Gregorian
Perturbation


  #19  
Old December 17th 06, 03:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,968
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...


Greegor wrote:
It sure was nice of you to USE your good
friend Donald as a ""false trail"".

Are you always so good to your friends?

Or could it be you ARE Donald but all
of these lies are "moral or ethical"?

ROFL!


Let me see if I understand the logic here. I've said that I would lie
only to protect life and physical safety.

Is that not correct?

So YOU have decided for yourself to expose what you believe to be such
a lie. Is that correct?

You don't see the moral issue for you, do you, child?

All because you can't manage to maintain your side in argument.

Interesting, eh?

You and your cronies.

Moral cretins. Wouldn't you say?



Kane,
Donald L. (Grasshopper) Fisher's kindly but stern master.
One day he too will earn his Blat Belt Tenth Dan in Gregorian
Perturbation


  #20  
Old December 17th 06, 11:22 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
joe
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 19
Default 3 Fetuses Found in Dead Woman's Freezer. Ah, but was she a ...

0:- wrote:

Try to stay on topic in ascps. Danno and I are here to insure that no
bad advice or off topic messages clutter our board.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mother of missing child found dead [email protected] Child Support 0 September 9th 06 03:32 AM
Dad paid support for 11 years after child killed - and he just found out child is dead Dusty Child Support 47 June 17th 06 10:24 PM
Guess the race: Quadrevion and Purvis found dead in park Dr. Lily White General 0 April 15th 06 05:33 AM
Woman arrested as nine babies are found dead in garden MrPepper11 General 3 August 3rd 05 12:51 PM
Catastrophic History Lesson -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL svanier General 0 July 7th 03 10:24 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.