Mark Probert Has Emailed His Brother-In-Law At Homeland Security About a VERY benign email exchange. Very Strange!!!!!

Old April 14th 08, 02:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Mark Probert Has Emailed His Brother-In-Law At Homeland Security About a VERY benign email exchange. Very Strange!!!!!

"Mark Probert" wrote:

Do not email me again. You use my openness as a means of attacking me.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....6629510212dea3

Feb 12, 2004

Do not e-mail me again, Mark. I have asked you repeatedly NOT to e-mail me
privately. I reported you to aol.

Subj: Is There Some Reason...
Date: 2/12/2004 2:18:07 PM Pacific Standard Time
From: AloysiousX
To: JDrew63929

Is there some reason why you won't let me ask you a few questions, Jan? I'm
really curious about your involvement with Ilena Rosenthal.

But I guess my most basic question is whether or not you are in California
(like I am), or over in Indiana, like your profile says.

I had thought you were out west, but I guess not.

As Salaam Aleikum!

Aloysious

From: "Mark ProbertFebruary 12, 2004"
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:59:54 GMT
Subject: More Unwanted e-mail

"Jan" wrote in message

Do not e-mail me again, Mark. I have asked you repeatedly NOT to e-mail me
privately. I reported you to aol.

Good. I asked Al-X to assist me by having AOL state that his NNTP posting
host is not in the northeast, and Al-X refused. What Al-X gets is his own
problem.

Now, when they tell you that I am not Al-X, will you post that and
apologize?

I am not holding my breath.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...57a9a99156aa7b

Jan 7 2004, 3:00 pm

From: (AloysiousX)
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 07 Jan 2004 18:59:31 GMT
Subject: A New Year's Resolution
From: (Jan)
Date: 1/6/2004 11:51 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: (Ilena)
Date: 1/6/2004 1:51 PM Pacific Standard Time
(Mark S "Marla" Probert)

OMG!!!!!

It's him AGAIN hiding behind YET ANOTHER fake name!!

No, it isn't. Sistah Ilena has made this accusation but has not been able
substantiate it in any way.

You might ask her why she believes this, Sistah Jan.

Using his son's computer.

I have no children, Sistah Jan.

As Salaam Aleikum, my Sistah!

AloysiousX

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...f3df4870117702

Jan 7 2004 3:39 pm

From: (Jan)
Date: 1/6/2004 11:47 PM Eastern Standard Time

From: (AloysiousX)
Date: 1/6/2004 9:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: (Ilena)
Date: 1/6/2004 12:08 PM Eastern Standard Time

Jan "The Provacateuse" ... this one cracked me up!

Then you are obviously easily amused.

Even though Andrew and others have made the spirit in which they made
their
New Year's Resolution clear

The spirit??

Care to explain that??

I would be happy to. In their Resolution, the participants said the
following:

"We, the undersigned, are certain that
like us, you have grown immensely tired of this back and forth...
Therefore,
as the turn of a New Year symbolizes new beginnings, we are offering the
following New Year's Resolution..."

The spirit? They are tired, they know that others are tired, and therefore
because it is a time for new beginnings they are going to alleviate
everybody's
tiredness and disengage.

As I said earlier, it was clear.

others feel the need to weigh in inappropriately.

What need does that fulfill??

I am not sure. As you are the one weighing in inappropriately perhaps you
can
tell us what need that inappropriate weighing in fulfills?

It is fairly obvious to me that Jan was trying to provoke one of the
signers
into breaking their promise,

That's a strange logic, please kindly leave means, please kindly leave. If
that
provokes, you must be hunting for something more to whine about.

"Please kindly leave," especially when stated from someone who infreqently
posts to the breast implant group (I do not recall ever seeing a post by you
here), and from someone who frequently posts in support of Sistah Ilena
elsewhere (which I have seen), is a statement calculated to elicit a
response
from somebody else.

You don't tell someone to "get out" (to put it less politely and more
plainly)
unless you're trying to provoke a response.

just as it is obvious to me that you are doing the
same thing, Sistah Ilena.

Umm. Sistah. Was that meant to provoke??

No, that was meant to be polite. I try to refer to all of Allah's human
creatures as my brothers and "Sistahs".

There is something that you say below that I find extremely provocative.

Please don't stress yourself, better to just leave.

Why should I leave, Sistah Jan? I came here looking for information and
have
now been mistaken for someone I am not.

Sistah Ilena made an accusation (another one), and I found the context in
which
that accusation was made to be provocative as well.

snip

I see you snipped where I again point out that Sistah Ilena's accusation
that I
am Mark Probert is not substantiated.

With a provoking statement. She didn't have to say anything at all, but
if
she was posting to elicit a response on the subject, she was acting in a

provoking apacity.

Gee, such a big deal over the words. *please kindly leave*.

When someone who rarely posts to the breast implant groupand who posts
elsewhere a great deal in support of Sistah Ilena shows up to tell someone
who
has said that they are going to ignore Sistah Ilena to "leave," I'd say that
is
something to take notice of.

A pity a support group has turned into such hate.

Hate? I don't hate anybody, Sistah Jan. I came here originally to find
information, and when I tried to be nice, was attacked and accused of being
someone who I am not.

What I do have is a concern for fairness and equity. Some of the unfair and
inequitable treatment in the breast implant group really bothers me.

As Salaam Aleikum, My Sistah!

AloysiousX

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...e770361f1bca65

Jan 2 2004 , 12:27 pm

Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant, misc.health.alternative,
misc.kids.health
From: "Mark ProbertJanuary 4, 2004"
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 16:27:07 GMT

From: "Mark ProbertJanuary 4, 2004"
Newsgroups:
alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 16:27:07 GMT

OrgName: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
OrgID: OPTO
Address: 111 new south RD
City: Hicksville
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 11801
Country: US

From: Andrew Langer )
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 2003-12-31 08:03:44 PST

R E S O L V E D

To the readers of Alt.support.breast-implant:

Many of you have seen or read the numerous messages which go back and forth
between Ilena Rosenthal, Director of the Humantics Foundation for Women, and
persons she refers to as her "enemies". We, the undersigned, are certain
that
like us, you have grown immensely tired of this back and forth.

Therefore, as the turn of a New Year symbolizes new beginnings, we are
offering
the following New Year's Resolution. Commencing from the period immediately
following the posting of this message, and through January 31, the
undersigned
posters pledge to completely ignore Ilena Rosenthal. And we mean ignore in
the
same spirit offered by the great non-violent peace activists: we will not
not
respond, no matter how provoked. We will not provoke. We will not
acknowledge
the presence or even existence of Ilena Rosenthal whatsoever on Usenet.

Ms. Rosenthal herself has said, "Here's another idea ... ask those attacking
me
to leave me alone ...have them stop telling me what to do, how to do it, and
stop claiming I'm a cocaine addicted pandering whore ...and I'll have no
need to
defend myself. I'd happily continue posting articles, studies, links etc. as
I've done for 8 years." (Message:
)

Here is a perfect opportunity for her to finally make that promise real.

On February 1, the success of this will be assessed, and a thorough and
honest
accounting will be offered in the form of a brief summary report. At that
time,
it is up to the signatories to this resolution to decide for themselves
whether
or not their participation ought to be continued.

One note - this pledge does not mean that the signatories refrain from
posting
to Usenet, or even from a.s.b-i. It means, simply, that for the period of
this
point through January 31, it will be as though Ilena Rosenthal does not
exist to
them. They are free to post anything else, so long as it does not respond
to,
refer to, or in any way acknowledge Ilena Rosenthal, the Humantics
Foundation,
or any directly associated entities.

Thank you for your understanding of this matter. We would ask that any
non-signatories not inflame the rhetoric themselves, and if you must write
on
this subject that it be in a moderating and reminding capacity.

Our best wishes for a happy, prosperous, productive, and peaceful New Year.
Any
of those not listed who are interested in participating are free to add
their
names at the bottom, so long as they recognize the responsibility such
signing
carries with it. We do not want anyone joining with us who cannot exercise
the
self-control necessary to engage in this civil action.

Sincerely,

Andrew M. Langer

Coleah Penley-Ayers

Martha Murdock

Myrl Jeffcoat

Robert Moore

Dr. Patrick O'Leary

Karen S. Lawrence

Suan Schaezler
,

I made this resolution severalyears ago. Unfortunately, I am still the
victim of her attacks as she sees me everywhere anyone posts from AOL. I
have absolutely no desire to deal with this woman, but, alas, she will not
leave me alone.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...5af458ddef0ec1

Jan 2 2004 1:55 pm
Subject: A New Year's Resolution From: (Ilena)
Date: 1/6/2004 12:08 PM Eastern Standard Time Message-id:

Jan "The Provacateuse" ... this one cracked me up! Then you are obviously
easily amused. Even though Andrew and others have made the spirit in which
they made their New Year's Resolution clear, others feel the need to weigh
in inappropriately. It is fairly obvious to me that Jan was trying to
provoke one of the signers into breaking their promise, just as it is
obvious to me that you are doing the same thing, Sistah Ilena. There is
something that you say below that I find extremely provocative. Andy's
arrogance has reached new depths ... as well as his misusing this french
word for "provoker." Are we to now believe that you are an expert in
french, Sistah?

I thought it was fairly clear (and clever) that rather than call Jan a
"provocateur", which would be incorrect given her gender, he called her a
"provocateuse", which was gender-correct. Rather PC of him. Certainly
accurate. It's a nicer word than "provoker," don't you think?

"Provacateuse" ... Junk Science$peak for daring to respond to a thread

where Junk Science Flack Andy (Andrew M. Langer) was calling his troups
together! You get a little touchy when people publicly announce that they
want nothing to do with you, don't you, Sistah Ilena?

Andy and Aloysisius/Marla/Probert have longed worked threads in tandem
... especially when they are about me ... (who Andy is "ignoring" of
course and won't even read this note if he is being honest)... Well, my

only intersection with Langer and Probert has been regarding you, Sistah
Ilena.

I've never even spoken with Probert, though you claim that he and I are the
same person. Apparently it is just another unsupported accusation made by
Sistah Ilena Rosenthal.

After Andy and failed silicone manufacturer O'leary and Dow Corning Dave

(his Daddy and he both have been on the silicone gravy train) and the
"educated" so called "silicone support leaders" (Dow's Networks as
discussed in their memo from 1992, see below)
www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#networks

pledged their allegiance to ignore me ... and Marla Probert distributed

this further to other of his groups he fills with Quack$peak for Barrett
etc. ... and Jan dared to respond ... With a provoking statement. She
didn't have to say anything at all, but if she was posting to elicit a
response on the subject, she was acting in a provoking capacity. Andy
posted his verse below ... apparently ignorant that he was the provoker ...
not Jan.

My dictionary defines "provoker" as "someone who deliberately foments
trouble." Posting a statement that you are going to ignore someone isn't
one of provocation, as it isn't made to "foment trouble." The statement was
posted explicitly to avoid trouble and alleviate trouble. Isn't it funny how
someone who just accused someone else of misusing a word has now been shown
to have been misusing a word herself? Both Andy and Probert "reach out" to
posters who don't go with their "program" in their attempts to "educate"
them ... I just found a couple of messages from women telling me how after
they posted here

... Andy wrote them trying to "educate" them of how bad I am (LOL) ...
nice job he has! This is the provactive statement I referred to above,

Sistah Ilena. It is clearly provocative to make an accusation that someone
has gone behind someone else's back to undermine their credibility and then
not post any proof to support that accusation, especially when the accused
person has sworn not to respond, and is thus unable to defend himself. This
is the kind of tactic you keep in your arsenal, and one of the reasons why I
could in good conscience no longer support you. So now I ask you, because
Brother Langer cannot, to please share with us your proof of this
accusation. Please, Sistah Ilena. I would like to see the e-mails that
Brother Langer sent to these women.

As Salaam Aleikum, my Sistah! Our best wishes for a happy, prosperous,
productive, and peaceful New Year. Any of those not listed who are
interested in participating are free to add their names at the bottom, so
long as they recognize the responsibility such signing carries with it. We
do not want anyone joining with us who cannot exercise the self-control
necessary to engage in this civil action. Sincerely, Andrew M. Langer

Coleah Penley-Ayers

Martha Murdock

Myrl Jeffcoat

Robert Moore

Dr. Patrick O'Leary

Karen S. Lawrence

Susan Schaezler ,

Dave Angelotti

Mark Probert AloysiousX

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d1f05a8dd18a33

Jan 13 2004 11:40 am

From: Andrew Langer
Date: 1/12/2004 9:24 AM Pacific Standard Time

Phew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do you know when to shut up??

Carry on.

Tsk. Tsk.

Jan, why are you here? Your name never came up in this group before.

Follow this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cc6f99c546c8eb

From: (AloysiousX)
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 07 Jan 2004 18:59:31 GMT

From: (Jan)
Date: 1/6/2004 11:47 PM Eastern Standard Time

From: (AloysiousX)
Date: 1/6/2004 9:54 AM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Mark ProbertJanuary 4, 2004"
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 16:27:07 GMT

From: "Mark ProbertJanuary 4, 2004"
Newsgroups:
alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

From: Andrew Langer )
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant