LaVonne, where art thou?

Old August 27th 03, 12:54 PM
Dan Sullivan

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Kane, these are not "describing the family setting".
These are indicators, which CPS caseworkers use, complete
with a "points system" to score the likelihood of abuse.
Many states use such lists. Some such lists have become
public when they were subpoena'd in law suits.
Very few states have made such lists public, because even
the caseworkers are ashamed of some of the items on the list.

Actually I recently found a number of these "lists" on the internet.

And if you know anyone who's gotten their CPS caserecords you can get a copy
of the indicators list from them.

The likelihood becomes a prejudice, a presumption.
As you should know, the presumption in Juvenile Court is guilty.
(Which even the state's statistics show to be very wrong!)

"The state's statistics?"

Got a link or citation to go with your claim?

Dan discovered recently how the stats about bone breaks have
been twisted and even mythologized by the caseworkers.

More likely the CWs learned to twist the facts by their supervisors who got
it from the gov attnies that CPS uses.

"The DR.states the symptoms are consistent with sexual abuse," was written
into my case record by the CW when I was accused of molesting my daughter.

Yet the police who were investigating me along with CPS were told by the
same caseworker that the Dr. found no evidence of molestation... and they
closed the case against me.

It's a good thing I got a copy of the police records from the DA's office.

At the time my attny had said, "Why bother if they closed the case?"

Look what it turned up!

That the prevailing presumptions that most caseworkers have
been using about bone breaks being inherently ABUSE were false.
That the majority of families found guilty were not.
That the majority accused were though to be caught dead to rights.
That the CPS train was WAY off the track and HAD BEEN for
quite a few years after exculpatory information showed that
the presumption of guilt bone breaks WAS FALSE.

And all that is why I surf the net looking for the truth.

Look at the info about shaken baby syndrome that just got posted..

The report Dan recently discovered even points out that
many of the children removed forever and adopted based on
the FALSE PRESUMPTION were later proven INNOCENT, but of
course the system has NO WAY to reverse itself and right
the evil the system discovered it had done.

Nobody visited the adopted child to inform them
"Oh, by the way, remember your evil parents we TPR'd?
We just discovered that they were falsely convicted.
We are SO SORRY that we did such a horrible wrong to you
and your family."

The system intended to right wrongs, refuses to right
the wrongs the system itself perpetrated even when the
proof is shoved in their faces.

As evil as a tobacco company coverup, they bury the
facts, hush up the discovery and deny everything.

Keep in mind, this is PART OF THE GOVERNMENT, behaving
like a greedy Enron, MCI or Tobacco company, shredding
as much as possible, denying everything, etc.

When I read that bone breakage report and saw where the
doctor discovered that XX kids adopted out for abuse
were found later to be not abused but simply ill with
a bone condition that fooled the fools.

Why WAS it, (IS it in many cases) that caseworkers who
do NOT have the credentials to properly judge bone breaks
to be child abuse were (are) SO RIGHTIOUS and ""KNOW"" that
it was child abuse?

Unfortunately there are many doctors (radiologists for ex) who claim that
they can tell from an x-ray if a bone was broken accidentally or
non-accidentally.

Why do caseworkers PRETEND at having medical credentials,
psychology credentials, etc??

Why do they PRETEND they have such amazing professional
training? Didn't DAN HIMSELF point out that caseworkers
get pathetically little training, and almost NEVER actually
see the montrously huge manual that is supposed to guide them?
Somebody said that they get only about 10 days of training
with only a few PARTS of the manual.

That was what I discovered.

Dan says you rushed off to send the bone break discovery
to various Child Protection authorities.

Actually Kane said that himself.

Is that true and how did it go, Kane?

BTW, Greg, if Kane and I are pro-CPS and anti-family why do I do the
research that you mentioned and why does Kane send the info I uncover to all
the CPS' to show them that the facts and statistics they base so many of
their determinations and petitions on are mistaken???

Is that what Dennis is talking about?

Is that what CPS is supposed to be paying me for?

Dan

Old August 27th 03, 04:28 PM
Ron

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
If Ron was under the same CPS microscope parents get put under,
those labels would become a case.

Well, lets see here greg. You have been investigated once, right? I have
been investigated 5 times, and each and every time I have been cleared of
any wrong-doing. That means that I am 5 wins and no losses. You, are 0 and
1.

Lets also look at how often I have had my background checked, shall we?
Every 2 years for the last 13 as a minimum. Gee, that makes it 6 at the
very least. Add into that the adoption background checks, and I am closing
in on a full 10.

Lets talk microscopes, shall we? I get visited by caseworkers once a month
for every case in my home, plus an adoption caseworker, 2 visitation workers
per child per week, 1 treatment aid per child per week, 1 to 2 weekly
threapy sessions with mandatory reporters per child (either in-home, or
out), 1 GAL visit per month per child, one CASA visit per month per child,
and of course the odd drop in of either a caseworker or a bio-parent. So,
adding that all up it seems that I have someone turning that microscope in
my direction just about every other day. And have had for the last 13
years. I think I understand that microscope, and am far more familiar with
it, that you.

The average parent has about a .5% chance of ever coming into contact with
that microscope. The average foster parent, 100% chance per month. Yeah, I
think we know what its like greg. The problem is that your one time
experience is about like the kid that played baseball once, got hit by the
ball, and hates the game for the rest of his life and never plays again.

A GROWN MAN so into Role Playing Games that he posts his photo and
calls himself a "Practice NAZI in training"?

You play Role Playing games all the time greg. You pretend you are
innocent. You pretend you have been a parent. You pretend that you know
something of the law. You pretend that you can train cats. Hmmm, well if
you cant do a job its always nice to pretend isn't it.

This is a veritable BONANZA of possible "indicators".

CPS Caseworkers mark farmers down for
1. Living "too far out of town"
2. Slaughtering animals
3. Owning firearms (despite gun safe)
4. Hunting
5. Dirty environment

You think a guy can call himself a NAZI in any form and not get
attention?

The only attention it has drawn so far is from flakes like you greg. Honest
people don't bother with it, they understand the context it is used in.
Somehow that seems to bypass the reasoning portions of your brain and goes
right to the area that controls your sphincter.

And the pervy come here quote sounds like some perv luring a child.

Maybe these are innocent, maybe NOT, but then number 1-5 above
are used as indicators without any common sense involved.

Longer "indicator lists" like that exist and are kept pretty
hush hush. They "get out" every once in awhile, when subpoena'd
for example. Many of the items are MUCH MORE REDICULOUS than 1-5
above.

Welcome to the world of slimey innuendo.
CPS has it refined to an art.

They learned it from the best greg, abusive individuals like yourself. You
cant work in the dirt without getting a little on you.

Think about that, dipstick.

Ron

One of the FIRST questions they ask is about your religious
orientation.

And remember that in that recent bogus ("CPS sucks" - Dan) case in
COLORADO, they removed the child because they decided the mother
was being "secretive".

It's the modern inquisition, the crucible.

Old August 27th 03, 10:25 PM
Dan Sullivan

Jerry Seinfeld had a character in his TV show called the Soup Nazi.

I believe the SN was an actual person in NYC.

Was he as much a 'Nazi" as Ron???

How do you determine which is more serious, soup or a computer game that
takes place in the year 3057?

The soup we can taste now... 3057?

I guess we'll just have to wait.

Dan

Old September 3rd 03, 11:59 AM
Greg Hanson

Well, the Soup Nazi did not call himself that.
Ron on the other hand named himself that.

Love the picture Ron.
Now I know why you referred to me as little.

With a picture like that you've got a lot of nerve
to make comments to ME about couch sitting.

Geez, is that what donuts did?

Do you qualify as disabled yet? Or heading there?
Old September 3rd 03, 12:39 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Well, the Soup Nazi did not call himself that.
Ron on the other hand named himself that.

The PRACTICE Nazi.

Love the picture Ron.
Now I know why you referred to me as little.

With a picture like that you've got a lot of nerve
to make comments to ME about couch sitting.

What does Ron's picture have to do with you sitting on the couch?

Geez, is that what donuts did?

Get yer ass stuck to the couch, Greg?

Do you qualify as disabled yet?

Why would you think that?

When was the last time you were unable to work, Greg?

Or heading there?

Startin a club, Greg?

Dan

More Corporal Punishment Research LaVonne Carlson Spanking 19 October 1st 06 06:38 AM
LaVonne Doan General 0 April 15th 04 08:06 AM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM
LaVonne, where art thou? [email protected] General 68 October 25th 03 04:59 AM
What IS the Connection? Kane General 11 October 3rd 03 10:21 PM