LaVonne, where art thou?

Old August 30th 03, 10:17 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Jim wrote:

LaVonne Carlson wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Doan wrote:

Trust me, I have always read the studies that I've debated on. My
conclusion is backed up by admission of the authors themselves.
-------------
No it isn't, you liar. Just go the **** away.
Steve

Like you, Steve, I have major doubts that Doan has read the studies he's debated,

Beautiful. It's great to check in and see Steve and LaVonne on the
same team. . . . With the exception of language used there are
really quite similar in their response to valid questioning of the
almighty studies.

--
Jim

Maybe LaVonne is proud of the fact that Steve is a professed
"never-spanked" kid! ;-)

Doan
------------
Since she and I have never met, why in the world would THAT be, you
****-****ing disingenuous LIAR?
Steve

I better wipe that **** off my mouth! ;-)

Doan
-----------------
Spit or swallow?
Steve

Whatever you prefereed. :-)

Doan

I guess I like them BOTH! ;-)

Doan

Old August 30th 03, 10:18 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

Doan wrote:

It has been over seven weeks now since LaVonne posted "studies that have
not been discussed in this newsgroup". I challenged her to debate me
on these so-called studies. Why is she so afraid to take me on?

I've debated you on studies more times than I can count. Some of the time
it appears you have read the studies, other times it is apparent that you
have not. Your debate history has included making erroneous assumptions
which lead to erroneous conclusions, and then continuing to repeat your
error after the statistical methodology was explained in detail.

Trust me, I have always read the studies that I've debated on. My
conclusion is backed up by admission of the authors themselves. You made
the accusiations, now let's see if you can back them. Show me my
'erroneous assumption" and I will show you where the authors said the
same thing as I did. C'mon, LaVonne! Put up or shut up.

This is not debate, Doan. This is a waste of my time, your time, and the
time of everyone else reading the ng's that you post and cross-post to. If
you want to debate a study, post the study and your comments. You
certainly should have enough references by now.

Let's start with Straus et al (1997) where you and Chris said the mothers
are not teenage mothers. Your move! :-)

Doan

Typical of LaVonne, she made accusations against me and then ran away when
confronted. Is this all that the anti-spanking zealotS can mustered???

Doan
-------------------
No, you ****ing liar, we simply grow tired of repeating everything
with you, since you seek to deceive others by reposting every argument
as if it were new from the beginning and pretending that your reasoning
and lies were never demolished the LAST time we did so!
Steve

A perfect respond from a "never spanked" kid. Need I say more? ;-)

Doan
-------------
YOUR kind should all be killed!
Steve

And who would do that, you???

Doan

--------------------
Anyone who wants to is fine with me.
Steve

Not only that you are stupid, you are a coward too,
"never-spanked" boy!

Doan

------------
Come to me, ****-breath, I'll blow a hole in your chest and **** in it.
Steve
Old August 30th 03, 12:55 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On 26 Aug 2003, Chris wrote:

In alt.parenting.spanking Jim wrote:
: LaVonne Carlson wrote:

:"R. Steve Walz" wrote:
:
:
: -------------
: No it isn't, you liar. Just go the **** away.
: Steve
:
:Like you, Steve, I have major doubts that Doan has read the studies he's debated,

: Beautiful. It's great to check in and see Steve and LaVonne on the
: same team. . . . With the exception of language used there are
: really quite similar in their response to valid questioning of the
: almighty studies.

I don't see any "valid questioning" in your note, just a snide
comment about other people.

How about raising a valid question about a study you have actually
read and which antispankers on this newsgroup have cited?

Chris

LOL! So Steve, the "never-spanked" kid, raised a "valid questioning"???

How about you admitting that the mothers in Straus et al (1997) were
teenage mothers? You did say you taught math at the "college level",
didn't you? ;-)

Doan
--------------
You fail to mention that this argument and your cite were blown to
hell last time you fleshed it out, which is why you coyly post only
your vague reference, you simply want to drag out your demise one
more time in hopes of deceiving a bunch of folks in the mean time
that you actually might have an argument, which you actually DON'T!
Steve

Do the math, "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan
--------------------------
Did the math, you ****-****ing LIAR!
Steve

So you are still STUPID!
------------------
You're nothing but a ****-****ing lying piece of Filth.
Steve

I know, you proved it everytime you post, stupid "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan

Still no response, Steve? What a stupid fool you are! ;-)

Doan

Old August 30th 03, 12:57 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

Doan wrote:

[...]

There you go, Steve. That's more like it! Are you threatenning me?

Doan

LaVonne Doan General 0 April 15th 04 08:06 AM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 07:55 PM
LaVonne, where art thou? [email protected] General 68 October 25th 03 04:59 AM
What IS the Connection? Kane General 11 October 3rd 03 10:21 PM
LaVonne, where art thou? [email protected] Spanking 14 September 3rd 03 12:39 PM