Divorced mom of two

Old June 25th 03, 08:03 PM
Kristen313

Default Divorced mom of two

Well offering to take some poor little girl's hand and helping her to find a
welcome in the BIG BAD single parent's group is insulting and patronizing and
not supportive. This is a place for grownups who are parents.

If I am the 'poor little girl' that you are speaking of, let me inform you that
I am none of the above. I am certainly far from poor, and I'm an adult woman
with 2 small children. I get along with their father, who is involved in their
lives, and I am not here to bash or insult anyone? Okay?If you want to make
God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

By the way, who is Father Mike. If you are quoting priests, you have a hell of
a lot of nerve, being as condescending as you are.
Old June 25th 03, 08:09 PM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message

Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But
other
than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.

What exactly, if I may ask, are you talking about?

I c a n t y p e i t r e
a l s l o w s
o y o u c a n u n d e
r s t a n d

True support is not just telling someone what they want to hear, just to be
their 'friend' like little stevey tries to do. Too many people come
in hear expecting to be applauded for moving kids hundreds of miles away
from their other parent, or doing whatever it takes to alienate the other
parent. Agreeing with them is NOT support nor is it typically in the best
interest of children. Treating people with kit gloves is not support when
what they really need is a slap in the face.

Old June 25th 03, 08:28 PM
Kristen313

So both you and stevey are dense.......your point is?

Have you always been an ignorant fool, or is hanging around the other ignorant
fools in this 'support' group making it worse.
Let me guess, your wife left you, and you are a bitter man now, so you have to
make fun of other people now to make yourself feel better.
Old June 25th 03, 08:40 PM
Paul Fritz

"Kristen313" wrote in message

I c a n t y p e i t r e
a l s l o w

o y o u c a n u n d e
r s t a n d

Too many people come
in hear expecting to be applauded for moving kids hundreds of miles away
from their other parent, or doing whatever it takes to alienate the other
parent. Agreeing with them is NOT support

So because some people do it, that gives you the right to treat everybody

like
an asshole?

Can you even find a wider generalization brush to paint with?

Get a frikkin grip.

Old June 25th 03, 09:10 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Wow, ain't you just the piece of **** of the day

Old June 25th 03, 10:27 PM
turtledove

[...]

you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch. So
yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....

Old June 25th 03, 10:29 PM
turtledove

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

[...]

Hmm.....those words sound really familiar....

have you been reading my mind again paul??

;-)!

*b

Old June 25th 03, 10:29 PM
turtledove

"Kristen313" wrote in message
.with a few exceptions, the natives are
friendly.....and even the unfrienly ones possess the odd redeeming
feature.

Steve, you should open your own support group. You seem to be one of the

few
here who are helpful and don't want to purposefully hurt and deflate

people.
Aren't we all here for the same reason? For our children?

Netcopping now? Pretty bold from someone who has appeared out of nowhere
and expects everyone to agree with her.....