growth spurt?

Old May 13th 04, 04:58 AM
Leanne

Default growth spurt?

since yesterday Caden hasn't been sleeping much at all during the day and
wanting to eat allll the time.. its continuing on today... is this a growth
spurt??

TIA

Leanne.

Old May 13th 04, 05:31 AM
Leigh Menconi

"Leanne" wrote in message
since yesterday Caden hasn't been sleeping much at all during the day and
wanting to eat allll the time.. its continuing on today... is this a

growth
spurt??

TIA

Leanne.

You don't say how old he is but I found that growth spurts happened every
three weeks until about three months and then they spaced out a bit more.

Leigh

Old May 13th 04, 08:27 AM
Nan

On Thu, 13 May 2004 13:28:09 +0930, "Leanne"
wrote:

since yesterday Caden hasn't been sleeping much at all during the day and
wanting to eat allll the time.. its continuing on today... is this a growth
spurt??

TIA

Leanne.

Sounds like one to me, although my babies all tend to sleep a bit more
during a spurt.

Nan

Old May 14th 04, 08:19 AM
melbgal1

Leanne says...
since yesterday Caden hasn't been sleeping much at all during the day and
wanting to eat allll the time.. its continuing on today... is this a growth
spurt??

Possibly. Your boy was about the same size as mine, right ?
Well, yesterday Cal was weighed and has gained *twice* the amount of
most babies ! He also feeds for 30-60mins each feed, whereas the Nurse
said 20-40mins was more the norm

--
Proudly presenting Bébé B
Born 20.Apr.2004
Old May 17th 04, 05:24 PM
Welches

melbgal1 wrote in message
t...
Leanne says...
since yesterday Caden hasn't been sleeping much at all during the day

and
wanting to eat allll the time.. its continuing on today... is this a

growth
spurt??

Possibly. Your boy was about the same size as mine, right ?
Well, yesterday Cal was weighed and has gained *twice* the amount of
most babies ! He also feeds for 30-60mins each feed, whereas the Nurse
said 20-40mins was more the norm

Time isn't the only sign of how much they're taking. #1 would feed 10-20
minutes each feed, and zoomed upwards from 75% centile. #2 will feed 30-50
minutes and has slightly lost on 50% centile.
Debbie.

Old May 17th 04, 05:58 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Welches wrote:

melbgal1 wrote in message
Possibly. Your boy was about the same size as mine, right ?
Well, yesterday Cal was weighed and has gained *twice* the amount of
most babies ! He also feeds for 30-60mins each feed, whereas the Nurse
said 20-40mins was more the norm

Time isn't the only sign of how much they're taking. #1 would feed 10-20
minutes each feed, and zoomed upwards from 75% centile. #2 will feed 30-50
minutes and has slightly lost on 50% centile.

And my first two never nursed more than 10 minutes at
a time and as babies were in the 97th+ percentile for height
and weight ;-) My third has been more in the 75th percentile
and also nurses less than 10 minutes at a time. At that rate,
I don't bother switching sides ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Fetal growth chart ted General 16 June 18th 04 02:58 PM
27 Week Growth Question Kelly Pregnancy 1 March 10th 04 05:29 AM
Growth Questions Denise General 1 September 17th 03 03:42 AM
Growth and Basketball Frisbee® MCNGP General 1 August 30th 03 10:14 AM
Brain Growth, Head Circumference, and Autism Circe General 3 July 17th 03 10:00 PM