Aspartame Hearing, letter in The New Mexican, George R. Schwartz, MD., page A-5: Murray 2006.01.16

Old January 17th 06, 03:40 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Default Aspartame Hearing, letter in The New Mexican, George R. Schwartz, MD., page A-5: Murray 2006.01.16

Aspartame Hearing, letter in The New Mexican, George
R. Schwartz, MD., page A-5: Murray 2006.01.16

Aspartame Hearing

Regarding the aspartame issue:
the state of New Mexico is in a unique position to
safeguard the health of its residents by taking action
against this toxic and likely cancer-producing
substance.

We are fortunate to have a crusader, Stephen Fox,
to carry this issue to the highest level, the
Environmental Improvement Board.

Now, due to corporate pressure, everything is
delayed for at least a year, and probably doomed to
oblivion.

This fearful board has the opportunity to move on
this issue but, instead, has obstructed a signficant
public-health initiative.

Let's face it -- this is not about politics or
corporate power; it is about our children and their
health.

Don't forget.

George R. Schwartz, M.D. Santa Fe
many studies on endothelial injury (diabetic neuropathy) by adducts of
formaldehyde derived from methylamine from many of the same sources
as also supply methanol (formaldehyde), including aspartame:
PH Yu et al: DJ Conklin et al: Murray 2005.12.04

"Of course, everyone chooses, as a natural priority,
to actively find, quickly share, and act upon the facts
about healthy and safe food, drink, and environment."

Rich Murray, MA Room For All
505-501-2298 1943 Otowi Road Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

group with 150 members, 1,281 posts in a public, searchable archive
http://RoomForAll.blogspot.com http://AspartameNM.blogspot.com

Old January 17th 06, 02:24 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Default Aspartame Hearing, letter in The New Mexican, George R. Schwartz,

Rich Murray wrote:

Rich Murray, MA Room For All

If there is "room for all" why do you want to steal our right to choose
to use aspartame?
Old January 17th 06, 05:51 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Rich Murray wrote:

Rich Murray, MA Room For All

If there is "room for all" why do you want to steal our right to choose to
use aspartame?

You can choose to use rat poisoning for all (most of us) we care... but the
stuff should come with warnings much the way cigarettes and other harmful
substances do so people can at least be informed of what they're putting in
their bodies.

Old January 17th 06, 09:49 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Rich Murray wrote:

Rich Murray, MA Room For All

If there is "room for all" why do you want to steal our right to choose to
use aspartame?

You can choose to use rat poisoning for all (most of us) we care...

I tried that. I set up some rat traps a few summers ago, baited them
with aspartame laden goodies, and nary a rat died.

but the
stuff should come with warnings much the way cigarettes and other harmful
substances do so people can at least be informed of what they're putting in
their bodies.

Any harmful substance should have warnings. The warnings on aspartame
should be as scientifically sound as the warnings on cigarettes or
household bleach, for example.

Hyperactive Children's Support Group, researchers and related groups, Alexandra J. Richardson and Paul Montgomery, Pediatrics 2005 May, fatty acids help heal nerve disorders in kids: Murray 2006.01.13 Rich Murray Kids Health 0 January 13th 06 09:45 PM
50% UK baby food is now organic -- aspartame or MSG with food dyes harm nerve cells, CV Howard 3 year study funded by Lizzy Vann, CEO, Organix Brands, Children's Food Advisory Service: Murray 2006.01.13 Rich Murray Kids Health 0 January 13th 06 08:28 PM
ABC propaganda on aspartame john Kids Health 17 September 18th 04 08:17 PM
Insomnia Zaz Pregnancy 8 July 3rd 04 07:00 PM
aspartame (methanol, formaldehyde) toxicity: Murray 10.15.3 rmforall Rich Murray Pregnancy 0 October 17th 03 04:58 AM