Who am I?

Old October 14th 05, 02:47 PM
bellyboing

Default Who am I?

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:35:07 GMT, "Andrea S"
wrote:

"bellyboing" wrote in message..

I always post pictures of my baby but never comment or compliment any one
else's.

Erm now for the contradiction......

"bellyboing" wrote also...

Bitter about what? I don't even have a baby yet and I've never posted any
pictures. I was just making an observation.

Er well you thought you had a baby, beter get to a psychiatrist and fast!

You're not very bright are you?

Old October 14th 05, 05:03 PM
Circe

"Nan" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:36:22 -0700, "Jamie Clark"
wrote:
wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 01:50:52 GMT, in misc.kids.breastfeeding Nan
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:12:47 -0500, bellyboing
wrote:
Bitter about what? I don't even have a baby yet and I've never posted
any pictures. I was just making an observation.

So you're just being a bitch for the hell of it?

Nan

A woman after your own heart then.

sing songy baby voice on

Oooh, lookie. Nan's cute little troll has popped in to say something
snarky. And she even used Nan's name in her screen name. She must really
love Nan. That is sooooo sweet.

You're just jealous G

in best whine Well, it's just not FAIR, Nan. You get all the GOOD trolls.
How come WE never get them?
--
Be well, Barbara

Old October 14th 05, 05:56 PM
stasya

Yup. Just an example of (personally at least) people who read and
observe without feeling the need to comment. Newsgroups are made though
for discussion if nuthin else and that's why I like to comment here.

Old October 14th 05, 08:25 PM
Nan

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:22:56 -0700, "Jamie Clark"
wrote:

I am, I am! I hardly ever get called a bitch on the ngs any more!

Bitch.
Feel better? :-)

Speaking of which, what ngs do you frequent to pick up such choice morsels?
I must be hanging out in all the wrong places!

Oh, just here and there. This one really loves me. She's been
stalking me for a while.

Nan

Old October 15th 05, 02:38 AM
Jamie Clark

Andrea,
You're a little confused. Bellyboing was playing a game called "Guess Who I
am?" And her clue was "I always post pictures of my baby but never comment
or compliment any one else's." When several people called her out for being
catty or bitter, she responded with the fact that she doesn't have kids yet,
so couldn't be bitter.

Hope that clarifies things.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

. uk...

Old October 15th 05, 02:40 AM
Jamie Clark

wrote:

I am, I am! I hardly ever get called a bitch on the ngs any more!

Bitch.
Feel better? :-)

Yes, thank you. Oh gosh, that wasn't a very bitchy reply now was it. Hmm,
will have to think on how to be bitchier...

Speaking of which, what ngs do you frequent to pick up such choice
morsels?
I must be hanging out in all the wrong places!

Oh, just here and there. This one really loves me. She's been
stalking me for a while.

It wasn't by chance, a cat ng, was it? Lots of kooks hang out on those ngs!

Old October 15th 05, 05:06 AM

wrote:

Bitter about what? I don't even have a baby yet and I've never posted
any pictures. I was just making an observation.

So you're just being a bitch for the hell of it?

Nan

"I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from using derogatory
terms against women on a mainly women populated newsgroup."

Regards...