Those Due in Late March/Early April

Old January 12th 04, 09:25 PM
Carol Ann

Default Those Due in Late March/Early April

Are you becoming increasingly uncomfortable? I am. Geez. My back on the
left side by my ribs aches allot.

I still have trouble with my arms falling asleep and my nose becoming stuffy
at nite.

ARGH!

~Carol Ann
EDD Mar 22 - Apr 4, 2004
She's a Girl!

Old January 12th 04, 09:57 PM
Auntie Bubbles

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
nk.net...
Are you becoming increasingly uncomfortable? I am. Geez. My back on the
left side by my ribs aches allot.

I still have trouble with my arms falling asleep and my nose becoming

stuffy
at nite.

ARGH!

~Carol Ann
EDD Mar 22 - Apr 4, 2004
She's a Girl!

I think I sent to Carol Ann at first instead of the group, so here goes
again: Geez girl, were we separated at birth? We are close to the same age
and seem to have the same issues, but you will have "relief" about a month
earlier than I will, so take some comfort in that!
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1

Old January 13th 04, 02:46 AM
Coccinella

I am becoming increasingly round! I think soon I will start to roll instead
of walking. And it's probably going to be less painful because of the round
ligament pain!

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old January 13th 04, 03:13 AM
Leanne

Are you becoming increasingly uncomfortable? I am. Geez. My back on the
left side by my ribs aches allot.

I still have trouble with my arms falling asleep and my nose becoming

stuffy
at nite.

ARGH!

I'm not early April, but I'd like to use something that someone else said
'my pregnancy is so uneventful its almost boring!'
You have nooo idea how right that is! He doesn't even keep me up yet, kicks
a bit when i'm reading but when i'm ready to sleep he does too... eh,
nothing to complain about

Leanne

Old January 13th 04, 04:15 AM
cara

Carol Ann wrote:

Are you becoming increasingly uncomfortable? I am. Geez. My back on the
left side by my ribs aches allot.

I still have trouble with my arms falling asleep and my nose becoming stuffy
at nite.

Ok, I'll complain a little too, lol.....having little appendages starting to
probe my ribcage is getting old, but I'm sure will be worse in a month. I'm
fairly short and I carry really tight, meaning my belly isn't really that big
and round but it also means that the baby is just filling up my internal space
instead of occupying external round belly space, if that makes sense, so
constantly feel like I need a few more inches of torso space. Basically its
getting crowded in there! Along with that, eating is an issue - I can only eat
totally small portions otherwise I feel like I've eaten a huge thanksgiving meal
and feel so grotesquely full. So I feel cheated out of a yummy meals since I
can only fit a little bit of it in! Ok, last one is that my ribcage is also
sore, I think from sleeping on my side.

cara
edd girl#2 3/24/04

Old January 13th 04, 05:45 AM
Carol Ann

::: Are you becoming increasingly uncomfortable? I am. Geez. My back on
the
::: left side by my ribs aches allot.
:::
::: I still have trouble with my arms falling asleep and my nose becoming
stuffy
::: at nite.
:::
::
:: Ok, I'll complain a little too, lol.....having little appendages starting
:: probe my ribcage is getting old, but I'm sure will be worse in a month.
I'm
:: fairly short and I carry really tight, meaning my belly isn't really that
big
:: and round but it also means that the baby is just filling up my internal
space
:: instead of occupying external round belly space, if that makes sense, so
:: constantly feel like I need a few more inches of torso space. Basically
its
:: getting crowded in there!

I wonder if this a problem with me, too. I'm 5' 2 1/4" and feel hard and
round, too.

::Along with that, eating is an issue - I can only eat
:: totally small portions otherwise I feel like I've eaten a huge
thanksgiving meal
:: and feel so grotesquely full. So I feel cheated out of a yummy meals
since I
:: can only fit a little bit of it in!

This has just started to happen to me, too!!! ARGH!! That's a real problem
with me. So, today I had a few smaller meals, just not the same.....

::Ok, last one is that my ribcage is also
:: sore, I think from sleeping on my side.

The back of my ribcage, on the left side is sore...

:: cara
:: edd girl#2 3/24/04 ------very close AND a girl, too!

Old January 13th 04, 06:38 PM
dw

Starting to get uncomfortable - if I sit for long periods of time, it
is quite painful to get up and start walking - for the first few
minutes - baby is creating a lot of pressure in and around pelvic
area, and sitting for long periods really aggravates it. Sleeping is
also becoming uncomfortable - with my 1st pgcy towards the end I was
barely sleeping at all, and could only get comfortable out on the
couch - hope it doesn't get that bad again! I am also struggling with
stuffiness, congestion, and have had several full-blown colds - for
which dr. says Tylenol cold is o.k. for relief.

Deidre

mom to Ryan, 3
#2 edd 4/3/04