I'm at my EDD! Yippee!

Old March 22nd 04, 04:19 AM
Carol Ann

Default I'm at my EDD! Yippee!

Okay, anyone want to give me your "guess" as to when I will deliver and how
much she will weigh? Heck, while we are at it, how about her length?

Here's some info:

Me:

~5' 2 1/4" (my brother and my father are 6', mother is 5' 5")
~I gained 40 lbs during the pregnancy.

Kevin:

~6' 1" (his sister is 5' 8", mom 5' 6" and dad seems to be around 6')
~He gained about 15 lbs during the pregnancy.

ROFL!!!

I'm thinking she will weigh: 7 lbs 2 oz
She will be: 19.5" long
I will deliver: March 24

~Carol Ann

Old March 22nd 04, 04:40 AM
Plissken

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
| Okay, anyone want to give me your "guess" as to when I will deliver and
how
| much she will weigh? Heck, while we are at it, how about her length?

7 lbs 12 oz
20 inches
March 30th (sorry)

--
Nadene

Old March 22nd 04, 05:05 AM
Emily

Um, okay: 8lbs even, 19.5 inches, and April 1st,
and she'll have a great sense of humor

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02
Old March 22nd 04, 05:07 AM
Angela Schepers

Plissken wrote:
"Carol Ann" wrote in message
| Okay, anyone want to give me your "guess" as to when I will deliver and
how
| much she will weigh? Heck, while we are at it, how about her length?

I say.....

7lbs 9oz
20 inches and
Born on March 31 (just cause it's my birthday!)

Old March 22nd 04, 05:07 AM
Carol Ann

Um, okay: 8lbs even, 19.5 inches, and April 1st,
and she'll have a great sense of humor

You sound just like Kevin! He swears she will come on April 1st and will be
a nice "healthy" baby! LOL!

~Carol Ann

Old March 22nd 04, 05:14 AM
Jennifer and Robert Howe

ok try
8lbs 8oz
21 1/2 inches
born on april 1st

Jennifer
ariana 8/17/03
"Angela Schepers" wrote in message

Old March 22nd 04, 05:40 AM
sand

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
Okay, anyone want to give me your "guess" as to when I will deliver and

how
much she will weigh? Heck, while we are at it, how about her length?

I say 7.10 lbs
20 In
on March 27th

Old March 22nd 04, 06:10 AM
Carol Ann

ok try
8lbs 8oz
21 1/2 inches
born on april 1st

Jennifer

Yikes! That's huge!! LOL!

~Carol Ann

Old March 22nd 04, 04:16 PM
Nikki

Carol Ann wrote:
Okay, anyone want to give me your "guess" as to when I will deliver
and how much she will weigh? Heck, while we are at it, how about her
length?

Darn it Carol Ann. I had my guess all ready and then find out you are 5' 2
1/4". I had it in my mind that you were really tall ;-)

So, I'll adjust it a tad bit.

7lbs 12oz
20"
March 25th :-)

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old March 22nd 04, 04:55 PM
Fer

Carol Ann wrote:
|| Okay, anyone want to give me your "guess" as to when I will deliver
|| and how much she will weigh? Heck, while we are at it, how about
|| her length?

Ok
7lbs 8oz
20 inches