vitamins

Old January 15th 04, 03:05 AM
Ty

Default vitamins

I bought the poly-vi-sol vitamins for my 15 month old daughter. They taste
and smell horrible and she took the dropper the first day and spit most of
it out the second and will not let me near her face with it anymore. Is
there a better tasting vitamin mix for her? I couldn't find anything else at
the store.
I normally wouldn't bother with vitamins but she isn't much of an eater and
breastmilk still seems to be her major nutrition source! (she's getting
better though lately)
Marie

Old January 15th 04, 04:46 AM
Corrine

I break a regular children's multi vitamin up into 4 or 5 tiny pieces and DD
(16 months) usually eats most of them which I figure is ok since she is
under 2 and I assume would require a smaller dose anyway.

--
Corrine ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~
I'd rather be a mother, than anyone on earth.

Old January 15th 04, 05:53 AM
Corinne Pierson

Put the stuff in Orange Juice, or Carrot Juice - whatever the child likes;
she'll slurp it right down. That's what I did with mine!

Corinne

Old January 15th 04, 01:23 PM
Cantrall family

The tri-vi-sol seems to taste ok to mine. I think, though, its because
there's no iron. That probably makes it taste pretty bad. If you're trying
to get iron in her, then this obviously wouldn't work. Tri-vi-sol only
supplies vit A, C, and D.

Suellen