anyone else have a very large breastfed kid?

Old January 16th 04, 12:36 PM
Leslie

Default anyone else have a very large breastfed kid?

Andrea,

When I went to see your pictures, they asked me for a password. :-)

Leslie
Old January 16th 04, 03:55 PM
Marnie

"Dagny" wrote in message news:uunMb.5967

Is this because the charts use both formula fed and breastfed kids? Did
anybody have a particularly aggressive grower like me?

My second DD was 16 pounds, 10 ounces at two months. Easily 20 pounds at 5
months. She started out at 10 pounds, 6 ounces. I don't know that that's
particularly aggressive growth, but it sounds like plenty to me.

Not once in her first year did the ped give me specific percentiles... I
just always assumed high-90s . She was (and is) healthy and happy. One of
my favorite peds, himself a huge bear of a fellow, said that people are
going to expect her to walk and talk and eat, just because of her size, but
not to worry. So I didn't.

I'm 5-10, DH is 6-5. My first daughter was 17 pounds 9 ounces at 4 months,
she plateaued for a long time from about 14 to 24 months, and now at almost
5 she's practically petite. Go figure.
--
Marnie

Large breasts and LCs Elaine Breastfeeding 12 December 27th 03 06:43 AM
Why are new cars missing car seat LATCH for rear middle seat???? Paula Pregnancy 44 November 12th 03 09:13 AM
Large babies? Jill Pregnancy 10 October 26th 03 09:53 AM
I to find an xtra large nipple shield ASAP Patty Breastfeeding 1 August 28th 03 10:40 PM
The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all TherapyPatent Kids Health 1 August 1st 03 02:07 PM