Hitting a girl

Old July 19th 04, 11:28 AM
Sharon B

Default Hitting a girl

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 01:17:54 GMT, Sean_MacCloud
wrote in :

I know! Like on TV reality shows when a female gets uppity... When pussy goes at one
of those dudes if he clocked her good--since it was all filmed--it would be
difficult(but not impossible) for the machine of modern hypocritical society to
punish him. I see it a lot but the dudes wimp out. They have been conditioned real
bad.

I'd like to see it happen; or if I were ever ridiculous enough to be on one of those
type shows, I'd wack some uppity **** myself (if when she came at me). What I mean
is I'd like to see the legal and political fall out. One way or another it would
benefit our cause...

Either he would waste her and pussy out there would learn that there are
consequences (great "pys op" propagnada: 'up with out side, down with theirs'
creates dissaffectedness); or the machine would hypocritically put him in jail
anyway and that would just be more propaganda for the fire we could use to
deconstruct this goofball culture.

hands Don Quixote de la Soc.fr00t his lance

alt.cuddle snecked