What's fair with my partner?

Old October 28th 03, 09:46 PM
Paul Fritz

Default What's fair with my partner?

Not only are you selfish, but incredibly naive as well

"Rhonda" wrote in message
om...
"Dennis Here" youreply

wrote in message ...
Joelle wrote in message

As long as they get enough sex, men seem to be a lot
easier to satisfy :-)

Prefer quality to quantity myself which is just as well considering I

have
been "single" all this year!
I must get out more ;-)

Dennis

Dennis, I completely understand where you're coming from. My older
son almost never stays over at his father's place so I never have
childless weekends. What we did was go to sleep after the kids and
wake up earlier than my kids and we were never questioned. It
appeared as though he very well could have left at night and arrived
again in the morning. Because we moved slowly on all of this, my kids
are comfortable now if they see us cuddling up together...of couse
with clothes on. I would never have gotten to that point had I not
felt a closeness with my partner to a sense that I felt we might
always be together. I've dated before and had relationships before
but this relationship is different. We've had our things to work out
like anyone else but we always seem to pull through.