Toy Party!

Old March 12th 05, 05:01 AM
xkatx

Default Toy Party!

Yup! That's right!

I'm having one tomorrow evening, but... there's a catch!

It's an "adult toy party"!

Haha Anyone ever have one of these?

My cousin had one, and he's the one who told me about it and got me in
contact with a lady who puts them on. I'm so excited, actually. It's a
night off for me! My mom is taking B around supper time tomorrow, so then I
am going to be free to do grown-up things. I'm hoping this "adult toy
party" will bring some life back into me. I think I've rounded up a small
group of people to come, so it will be nice to actually be able to socialize
for a while, and I'm hoping that maybe there's some cool things to get.

Maybe *ahem* it might bring something to the "us" time that Norm and I seem
to lack... I think it's the whole pregnancy thing that turns me off from any
kind of contact with him and I feel horrible about it... I sleep on the
couch more nights than in bed since the couch seems to give me a better
sleep. I think it's because it's a lot softer than our mattress, and I kind
of sink into it and find it more comfortable. Sometimes he even sleeps on
the floor beside the couch since I just can't sleep in a bed.

I assume there's some variety of lotions, and maybe there's something that
can bring that spark back with a nice belly rub or foot rub with some nice
lotion? I've really lost it now.
But anyways, tomorrow's a night off for me! Hooray!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 12th 05, 05:36 AM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:01:19 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue crayon:

Yup! That's right!

I'm having one tomorrow evening, but... there's a catch!

It's an "adult toy party"!

xkatx you slut.
Never heard of em. blush

LOL

'Kate
(yeah, heard of 'em but never went to one)

Ok.. I went to ONE but it was a LONG time ago when I was not 46. LOL

Have fun, xkatx

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
Well, I'm not quite half way to 46, so maybe this one time I could be
excused?

I'm just sick of the Tupperware, candle, silk flower and Discovery Toys
parties I always have (mainly for the free stuff *busted*)
I thought this would change it up a bit, and be a 'party' with MY friends,
rather than my mom's friends, my aunts and people THEY work with. lol

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 12th 05, 03:26 PM
Tiffany

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Be careful what you rub on your belly. Also beware that some of the lotions
that can be used on the genitals shouldn't be used during pregnancy.

Don't worry about the lack of sex during your pregnancy, it really isn't
abnormal. Use the time to become intimate in other ways.

Old March 12th 05, 09:32 PM
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Be careful what you rub on your belly. Also beware that some of the
lotions that can be used on the genitals shouldn't be used during
pregnancy.

Haha I use this cocoa butter, or something like that? It's supposed to
help, but all it does it make me feel so cold. Any part that I put it on,
mainly my legs, stomach and hands, gets really, really cold to the touch.
Like icy cold. It's just very uncomfortable to have certain parts of my
body feel like they've been sitting on ice for an hour... Maybe there's
some type of body lotion - like a soothing lotion of some sort? - that I
could try out.

Don't worry about the lack of sex during your pregnancy, it really isn't
abnormal. Use the time to become intimate in other ways.

I've heard it's not unusally for something like this. I prefer to have him
rub that lotion I have on my stomach or feet instead, since it's a bit more
relaxing... lol

Old March 13th 05, 03:41 AM

"xkatx" wrote in message
Yup! That's right!

I'm having one tomorrow evening, but... there's a catch!

It's an "adult toy party"!

snip

Kids are not the only ones who have a toy chest.

Old March 14th 05, 03:34 AM
Alex Nemeth

wrote:

Yup! That's right!

I'm having one tomorrow evening, but... there's a catch!

It's an "adult toy party"!

Kewl!!!

Haha Anyone ever have one of these?

Yep, My mother had one about 15 yrs ago, when I was just a wee lad of
hummmm.....30.

She also used to do the "Naughty Nightie" ( AKA... Petra Parties )
parties also. Lots of "interesting" items.

My cousin had one, and he's the one who told me about it and got me in
contact with a lady who puts them on. I'm so excited, actually. It's a
night off for me! My mom is taking B around supper time tomorrow, so then I
am going to be free to do grown-up things. I'm hoping this "adult toy
party" will bring some life back into me. I think I've rounded up a small
group of people to come, so it will be nice to actually be able to socialize
for a while, and I'm hoping that maybe there's some cool things to get.

Maybe *ahem* it might bring something to the "us" time that Norm and I seem
to lack... I think it's the whole pregnancy thing that turns me off from any
kind of contact with him and I feel horrible about it...

Something like this happened with mt 2nd child ( some 20 yrs ago ) We
never communited with each other during the time and we drifted
apart.. About 10 years later I read something about this that I
wished I had available 10 yrs earlier.
Keep the communications open.

I'll let the resident experts explain why.

I sleep on the
couch more nights than in bed since the couch seems to give me a better
sleep. I think it's because it's a lot softer than our mattress, and I kind
of sink into it and find it more comfortable. Sometimes he even sleeps on
the floor beside the couch since I just can't sleep in a bed.

This says a lot about his character!!

I assume there's some variety of lotions, and maybe there's something that
can bring that spark back with a nice belly rub or foot rub with some nice
lotion? I've really lost it now.
But anyways, tomorrow's a night off for me! Hooray!

Good for you!!!

Old March 15th 05, 01:17 AM
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Be careful what you rub on your belly. Also beware that some of the
lotions that can be used on the genitals shouldn't be used during
pregnancy.

Almost everything as f ar as lotions and such were supposed to be just fine
to use. I picked up some bath salts stuff that turns the bath water really
soft and blue. It smelled so nice, and it really did make the water feel so
nice and soft. The lady said that this stuff is safe to use, even for young
children. Since all us girls there are pregnant and due a month after one
another, the lady said that she had even said that this stuff that she uses,
and uses even for her children, is soothing and calming, and said it was
safe to use (a small, small amount) for small children and newborns if
they're cranky or not feeling too well. She said it's all natural, and even
the ingredients weren't anything that wasn't natural. I'm not sure I'd use
it on a newborn, but I think I'll definitely use it on B if he's fussy come
bed time. If she uses it on her children, I don't see why she would try and
poison, or recommend something that could harm a child. This blue bath
stuff is safe to taste - I tasted it myself and it wasn't bad (although not
recommended to mix yourself a drink of, but safe to swallow if you use it on
children and they happen to drink it)
I also picked up this strawberry tasting/scented lube type stuff that the
lady said could be used also for sore backs, shoulders, feet, legs and all
that. She said that it's nice to rub on, even by yourself, and since it
gets nice and warm when blown on, she said you could even rub it on then use
a blowdryer on cool to heat it up yourself. I guess almost everything she
had was pretty much safe to use, even the glow in the dark bubble bath that
I think I'll order in the near future. It was nice that there was a huge
selection of almost everything I could have thought of, plus more. It
wasn't all about dongs, butt plugs and other similar items. lol

Old March 16th 05, 07:19 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Hahah awesome! I went to one a couple years ago and getting a bunch of
young, single women in a room with alcohol made for a hilarious night.

Christine

Old March 16th 05, 07:21 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

[...]

Whatever you do, DO NOT USE VITAMIN E ON YOUR BELLY. I used cocoa butter
for months then switched to E caps as well and within weeks broke out in
such huge scars I still cringe at them. lol

Christine