Toy Party!

Old March 16th 05, 07:23 AM
CME

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 05:01:19 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

snip

I sleep on the
couch more nights than in bed since the couch seems to give me a better
sleep. I think it's because it's a lot softer than our mattress, and I
kind
of sink into it and find it more comfortable. Sometimes he even sleeps on
the floor beside the couch since I just can't sleep in a bed.

This says a lot about his character!!

Yeah I read that too and thought he sounded so sweet. You're a lucky girl
Kat.

Christine

Old March 16th 05, 02:43 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
Yup! That's right!

I'm having one tomorrow evening, but... there's a catch!

It's an "adult toy party"!

Haha Anyone ever have one of these?

My cousin had one, and he's the one who told me about it and got me in
contact with a lady who puts them on. I'm so excited, actually. It's a
night off for me! My mom is taking B around supper time tomorrow, so
then I am going to be free to do grown-up things. I'm hoping this "adult
toy party" will bring some life back into me. I think I've rounded up a
small group of people to come, so it will be nice to actually be able to
socialize for a while, and I'm hoping that maybe there's some cool things
to get.

Maybe *ahem* it might bring something to the "us" time that Norm and I
seem to lack... I think it's the whole pregnancy thing that turns me off
from any kind of contact with him and I feel horrible about it... I
sleep on the couch more nights than in bed since the couch seems to give
me a better sleep. I think it's because it's a lot softer than our
mattress, and I kind of sink into it and find it more comfortable.
Sometimes he even sleeps on the floor beside the couch since I just can't
sleep in a bed.

I assume there's some variety of lotions, and maybe there's something
that can bring that spark back with a nice belly rub or foot rub with
some nice lotion? I've really lost it now.
But anyways, tomorrow's a night off for me! Hooray!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Hahah awesome! I went to one a couple years ago and getting a bunch of
young, single women in a room with alcohol made for a hilarious night.

Yeah....that would be fun for me too. LOL

Christine

Old March 16th 05, 04:26 PM
Cele

Hey, Christine, how was Cuba???

Looks like my Edmonton trip is going to be in late April. I could've
come sooner, but figured, ah, hell, why not wait for it to go above
zero? LMAO We ex-Yukoners are such wimps!

Seriously, I talked with the people I need to see yesterday, and
that's when we likely can all get together. So I'll email both of you
guys when I've got dates, etc.

Cele
Old March 16th 05, 08:00 PM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
Hey, Christine, how was Cuba???

Looks like my Edmonton trip is going to be in late April. I could've
come sooner, but figured, ah, hell, why not wait for it to go above
zero? LMAO We ex-Yukoners are such wimps!

Seriously, I talked with the people I need to see yesterday, and
that's when we likely can all get together. So I'll email both of you
guys when I've got dates, etc.

Cele

Oh it was awesome! I loved Havana so much. I'll have pics up on my website
within the week.

I get back from Australia on the 13th so end of April works well for me.

Christine

Old March 17th 05, 03:44 AM
Cele

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:00:27 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
Hey, Christine, how was Cuba???

Looks like my Edmonton trip is going to be in late April. I could've
come sooner, but figured, ah, hell, why not wait for it to go above
zero? LMAO We ex-Yukoners are such wimps!

Seriously, I talked with the people I need to see yesterday, and
that's when we likely can all get together. So I'll email both of you
guys when I've got dates, etc.

Cele

Oh it was awesome! I loved Havana so much. I'll have pics up on my website
within the week.

I get back from Australia on the 13th so end of April works well for me.

Christine

I'm jealous. I haven't been to Cuba, but would love to go. Maybe one
day.

Oz is lovely, though hot, at this time of year. Where in Australia
will you be?

Sydney reminds me of Vancouver in so many ways....

Cele
Old March 17th 05, 05:06 AM
xkatx

"Cele" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:00:27 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
. ..
Hey, Christine, how was Cuba???

Looks like my Edmonton trip is going to be in late April. I could've
come sooner, but figured, ah, hell, why not wait for it to go above
zero? LMAO We ex-Yukoners are such wimps!

Seriously, I talked with the people I need to see yesterday, and
that's when we likely can all get together. So I'll email both of you
guys when I've got dates, etc.

Cele

Oh it was awesome! I loved Havana so much. I'll have pics up on my
website
within the week.

I can imagine, you lucky little... lol

I get back from Australia on the 13th so end of April works well for me.

Australia is BEAUTIFUL. I spent the summer there back many years ago with
my aunt and uncle and cousins. They warned me about the koalas, but I still
wanted to take one home, or at least keep it as a stray "pet" for a week or
so. They're mean. My cousins shoo koalas off their property with brooms
and other long items because they're worse than stray cats are, as far as
annoying animals go. Only, it's more likely you'll not get attacked by a
rabid cat than an insane and mean koala. Buuuut.... Aren't they just the
cutest little buggers??

You're so lucky... If I promised not to make a sound, could you bring me as
carry on? Or I'll go with the cargo, if that's what it takes...

Christine

I'm jealous. I haven't been to Cuba, but would love to go. Maybe one
day.

My aunt and uncle go once a year now, for the past few years. They love it
there. My other aunt and uncle just got back from their first trip to Cuba,
and they loved it, and they plan to make a trip there once a year as well.
I found out they have no real cars in Cuba, other than old, ratty beaters
from like the dawn of time. And they said that they charge you something
like a dollar for like 5 squares of toilet paper (not in hotel rooms,
though) Anyways... It's kinda cool (from what I saw in videos and pictures)
Hey, Christine! Did you stay at a nice hotel and do the aquacise thing they
have? My auntie had a blast with that!

Oz is lovely, though hot, at this time of year. Where in Australia
will you be?

Sydney reminds me of Vancouver in so many ways....

Aww... Now I'm so sad with all this talk of travel and nice places :'(
Won't someone please take me in their luggage?? lol

Cele

Old March 17th 05, 05:57 AM
Cele

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:06:09 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

Sydney reminds me of Vancouver in so many ways....

Aww... Now I'm so sad with all this talk of travel and nice places :'(
Won't someone please take me in their luggage?? lol

Well hey, xkatx, I'm going to Edmonton next....wanna come?

ROFLMAOSC!

Cele
Old March 17th 05, 06:29 AM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:00:27 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

If you ever go to Cuba, please spend some time in Havana, it was the
highlight of my trip. The beach was gorgeous but there's only so much to do
in Varadero.

I'm staying with a friend in Melbourne for 2 weeks, I'm hoping to return the
favour if she ever wants to come see Alberta.

Christine

Old March 17th 05, 06:41 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message

My aunt and uncle go once a year now, for the past few years. They love
it there. My other aunt and uncle just got back from their first trip to
Cuba, and they loved it, and they plan to make a trip there once a year as
well. I found out they have no real cars in Cuba, other than old, ratty
beaters from like the dawn of time. And they said that they charge you
something like a dollar for like 5 squares of toilet paper (not in hotel
rooms, though) Anyways... It's kinda cool (from what I saw in videos and
pictures)
Hey, Christine! Did you stay at a nice hotel and do the aquacise thing
they have? My auntie had a blast with that!

HAHAHA yeah I forgot about that. I never realized how handy those travel
kleenex would be. Most of the local women would just do their business and
leave. I'm not a fan of the drip dry so of course I paid the peso. lol

Yeah I stayed in some really nice hotels. The Melia Habana in Havana was a
beautfiul hotel, and had excellent service. The Melia Los Americas in
Varadero (it has the golf course.) I found though, if you weren't part of
their all inclusive, you weren't treated as well, if that makes any sense...

Christine

Old March 17th 05, 06:52 AM
xkatx

wrote:

Sydney reminds me of Vancouver in so many ways....

Aww... Now I'm so sad with all this talk of travel and nice places :'(
Won't someone please take me in their luggage?? lol

Well hey, xkatx, I'm going to Edmonton next....wanna come?

ROFLMAOSC!

Cele

Did I ever mention you suck? You're the meanest of the mean. The harshest
of the harsh. The cruelest of the cruel. I could so scream right now, but I
don't want to wake anyone up. lol
Come visit lovely Edmonton. You're only allowed to visit, though, because I
have plans to sneak away in your suitcase when you leave.

Actually, I think I'll stay... This 'plan' sounds like a plan that needs a
bit more planning. This is such a cruel world... I think I'll just have to
go to bed in a few minutes. :'( hehe