Toy Party!

Old March 17th 05, 06:59 AM
xkatx

"CME" wrote in message
news:PE9_d.63457$fc4.42021@edtnps89...

"xkatx" wrote in message
news:5f8_d.703201$Xk.318025@pd7tw3no...

My aunt and uncle go once a year now, for the past few years. They love
it there. My other aunt and uncle just got back from their first trip to
Cuba, and they loved it, and they plan to make a trip there once a year
as well. I found out they have no real cars in Cuba, other than old,
ratty beaters from like the dawn of time. And they said that they charge
you something like a dollar for like 5 squares of toilet paper (not in
hotel rooms, though) Anyways... It's kinda cool (from what I saw in
videos and pictures)
Hey, Christine! Did you stay at a nice hotel and do the aquacise thing
they have? My auntie had a blast with that!

HAHAHA yeah I forgot about that. I never realized how handy those travel
kleenex would be. Most of the local women would just do their business
and leave. I'm not a fan of the drip dry so of course I paid the peso.
lol

See, that's something that should never be forgotten... I wasn't even ever
there, yet that's one of the things I really remember. I, personally, would
probably be too cheap to pay the price for toilet paper. I would probably
just tell the person trying to sell it to me that I'll pass, I'd go in, use
the toilet, then walk out and wipe my ass on their clothes and walk away,
thanking them for their time and reminding them that there's no reason to
pay for toilet paper. I also remember that pack of really gross Cuban
cigarettes I had brought back for me... There's still about 16 out of 20
sitting in the pack... That's how disgusting they are... And the nice big
Cuban cigars they brought back for Norm are still sitting in their nice
little plastic tubes, since I refuse to have any lit in the house, or
anywhere near the house that the smell just might drift around in here.
Norm said he's saving them for after there's a baby to celebrate for, or
something. Seems like a grand plan to me, just so long as he shares the joy
of them away from here. lol

Yeah I stayed in some really nice hotels. The Melia Habana in Havana was
a beautfiul hotel, and had excellent service. The Melia Los Americas in
Varadero (it has the golf course.) I found though, if you weren't part of
their all inclusive, you weren't treated as well, if that makes any
sense...

I have no idea where my aunt and uncle stayed, but it looked really, really
nice. I had one request for them to bring back, and that was some nice
seashells. I guess that's not allowed (we didn't know at the time, but they
found out once they got there) so my auntie smuggled out 5 or 6 small,
pretty shells just for me.
I want to go there... But I don't think I'd be able to handle the heat
and I think I could face some serious problems if I wiped my ass on someone
because I refused to pay for toilet paper.

Christine

Old March 17th 05, 07:03 AM
Cele

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:29:49 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

If you ever go to Cuba, please spend some time in Havana, it was the
highlight of my trip. The beach was gorgeous but there's only so much to do
in Varadero.

Works for me, but I might have to get you to remind me when I do this,
'cause it's gonna be a long way off....

I'm staying with a friend in Melbourne for 2 weeks, I'm hoping to return the
favour if she ever wants to come see Alberta.

Oh, Melbourne is great this time of year. Not so hot as Sydney, and
such a nice town. My eldest had a thing for Harrison Ford when we were
there, and she had surfed the net and discovered that in a suburb of
Melbourne was a Ford dealership called...you guessed it....Harrison
Ford. So we drove all the way to this flipping suburb so she could get
a photo of herself standing under the sign. They were so amazed at
this zany Canuck kid they gave her a free keychain with Harrison Ford
on it. LOL

Anyway, beyond that (thank heaven) Melbourne is lovely. I expect
you'll have a fabulous time. I hope your friend is able to take you
along the Great Ocean Road at some point to see the scenery, because
it's truly spectacular. Take lots of pics, 'cause I wanna see them
when I come to Edmonton! :-)

Cele
Old March 17th 05, 07:15 AM
Cele

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:59:44 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

See, that's something that should never be forgotten... I wasn't even ever
there, yet that's one of the things I really remember. I, personally, would
probably be too cheap to pay the price for toilet paper. I would probably
just tell the person trying to sell it to me that I'll pass, I'd go in, use
the toilet, then walk out and wipe my ass on their clothes and walk away,
thanking them for their time and reminding them that there's no reason to
pay for toilet paper.

Okay, I laughed out loud so loudly at this that T came in to see what
I was laughing at. So I read it to her, with background information,
and she cracked up. She said, "Right. I like that woman!" Thought
you'd get a kick out of it. LOL

I have no idea where my aunt and uncle stayed, but it looked really, really
nice. I had one request for them to bring back, and that was some nice
seashells. I guess that's not allowed (we didn't know at the time, but they
found out once they got there) so my auntie smuggled out 5 or 6 small,
pretty shells just for me.
I want to go there... But I don't think I'd be able to handle the heat
and I think I could face some serious problems if I wiped my ass on someone
because I refused to pay for toilet paper.

Now T says, "You've got some pretty funny people in there!" (Course,
she knows Paul....)

LOL

Can you believe it? My baby is apartment hunting. She's about to
graduate and is moving out. She has a job that she's had since
November, and she's already moved up ahead of other workers who've
been there longer.

My baby. T, who barely made it through. T is growing up and moving
out. Damned if the little bugger isn't winning in spite of it all. She
said to me tonight, "Hey! Mom! I have a job! I'm going to graduate! I
have a really great boyfriend! (He is, too.) I'm apartment hunting! I
start college in the fall! I have a life! I have a GREAT life!"

I said, "Yeah! And you know why?" And she said, never missed a beat,
"Because I WORKED for it! I EARNED it!" And I said, "In spite of
everything!" And she said, "YEAH! HOORAY!"

Ain't life grand?

Today I ran out of gas on the first day of torrential rain in six
weeks. I was a good ten minute walk from the nearest gas station, I
didn't have a coat, and I had to test a kid for three hours
afterwards. And I sang, all the way to the gas station, and all the
way back to the car, and all the way to the kid's house.

Life is good.

Cele
Old March 17th 05, 07:19 AM
Cele

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:52:29 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:06:09 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

Sydney reminds me of Vancouver in so many ways....

Aww... Now I'm so sad with all this talk of travel and nice places :'(
Won't someone please take me in their luggage?? lol

Well hey, xkatx, I'm going to Edmonton next....wanna come?

ROFLMAOSC!

Cele

Did I ever mention you suck?

No, no I don't think that you have. But others might have. LMAO

You're the meanest of the mean. The harshest
of the harsh. The cruelest of the cruel. I could so scream right now, but I
don't want to wake anyone up. lol

Aw, go ahead. Scream. Go out back and scream your guts out. It won't
bother me a bit. I'm already awake. [chortle]

Come visit lovely Edmonton. You're only allowed to visit, though, because I
have plans to sneak away in your suitcase when you leave.

Right, then, I'm glad you warned me. I'll bring a bigger suitcase.

Actually, I think I'll stay... This 'plan' sounds like a plan that needs a
bit more planning. This is such a cruel world... I think I'll just have to
go to bed in a few minutes. :'( hehe

Hee. OK, in that case, hell with ya, let's go for a beer. Oh wait.
You're pregnant. Let's go for me to have a beer. LMAO

Oh, allRIGHT. I guess we can go to Timmy's then. [sigh]. But I
would've liked that beer.

Did I mention that I'm not pregnant?

Cele
Old March 17th 05, 04:46 PM
xkatx

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:52:29 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

All I have to say about all of the above is... GRRRRRRRRRR!
I'd go for a beer, but the only problem is... I find it's more for a glass
of pop than it is for a glass of beer... They *want* you to buy their beer,
when a tiny glass of watered down fountain pop is the same price as a cheap
2L bottle.
Sometimes... Times like this... I wish a fetus would love a nice cold
beer... At least, come the end of summer, I could probably sneak in a nice
cold beer after doing some yard work between diaper changes, crying fits and
feedings, no? I can wait. It's not too much longer, though it seems
forever!

Old March 17th 05, 05:03 PM
xkatx

wrote:

See, that's something that should never be forgotten... I wasn't even ever
there, yet that's one of the things I really remember. I, personally,
would
probably be too cheap to pay the price for toilet paper. I would probably
just tell the person trying to sell it to me that I'll pass, I'd go in,
use
the toilet, then walk out and wipe my ass on their clothes and walk away,
thanking them for their time and reminding them that there's no reason to
pay for toilet paper.

Okay, I laughed out loud so loudly at this that T came in to see what
I was laughing at. So I read it to her, with background information,
and she cracked up. She said, "Right. I like that woman!" Thought
you'd get a kick out of it. LOL

Haha nah, I just do what everyone only thinks of doing but often don't have
the balls to actually do. I think I probably would do it, since it was the
first thought that popped into my mind when I was given this information,
and since I often act before I think, I'm sure I would have done it then
thought about doing it again and again.

I have no idea where my aunt and uncle stayed, but it looked really,
really
nice. I had one request for them to bring back, and that was some nice
seashells. I guess that's not allowed (we didn't know at the time, but
they
found out once they got there) so my auntie smuggled out 5 or 6 small,
pretty shells just for me.
I want to go there... But I don't think I'd be able to handle the heat
and I think I could face some serious problems if I wiped my ass on
someone
because I refused to pay for toilet paper.

Now T says, "You've got some pretty funny people in there!" (Course,
she knows Paul....)

LOL

Heeey.. This is the same place that doesn't have feminine hygene products
like we have... They have rag things that they use, then wash as needed and
reuse. See, I'd have a major problem with that as well... If someone tossed
me a bundle of rags to use while on my rag, I'd probably have to pass on
that as well and, again, just use the shirt or pants of the person who was
offering me rags.

Can you believe it? My baby is apartment hunting. She's about to
graduate and is moving out. She has a job that she's had since
November, and she's already moved up ahead of other workers who've
been there longer.

My baby. T, who barely made it through. T is growing up and moving
out. Damned if the little bugger isn't winning in spite of it all. She
said to me tonight, "Hey! Mom! I have a job! I'm going to graduate! I
have a really great boyfriend! (He is, too.) I'm apartment hunting! I
start college in the fall! I have a life! I have a GREAT life!"

I said, "Yeah! And you know why?" And she said, never missed a beat,
"Because I WORKED for it! I EARNED it!" And I said, "In spite of
everything!" And she said, "YEAH! HOORAY!"

Ain't life grand?

Aww! That's awesome!
I've been kind of looking for a new place... Need something bigger, and I so
badly need to get away from here for so many reasons... Mainly *hush hush*
Norm's mom - but he knows it.
I can't stand having her right next door... When we all come home, we try
and run through the shadows from the car into the house and hope she doesn't
see us or hear us... She's constantly saying Norm owes her money for this
and that, and often the first words out of her mouth are, "So, do you have
any money for me?" It ****es me off quite a bit, and Norm always asks for
what. She's always coming over looking for butter, mayo, bread, smokes,
money, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
Arg... It just makes me so angry because I can't EVER imagine my mom coming
around begging me for money EVERY SINGLE DAY. I can barely pay my own
bills, rent, buy my own food and smokes and whatever, and yet she's ALWAYS
hounding us day in and day out for everything under the sun.
That went really off topic... Sorry about that! I kind of lost it, but boy
did it feel good to just vent!

Today I ran out of gas on the first day of torrential rain in six
weeks. I was a good ten minute walk from the nearest gas station, I
didn't have a coat, and I had to test a kid for three hours
afterwards. And I sang, all the way to the gas station, and all the
way back to the car, and all the way to the kid's house.

It's like singing in the shower! Only it really could be considered
excessive noise or disturbing the peace
I ran out of diesel one morning on my way to work about 6 months ago... It
wasn't fun because it happened to be really cold that morning, and, of
course, I had no proper jacket - just a hoodie. Lucky for me I had run out
after I dropped B off at the dayhome and I made it about 8 blocks to the
main road before the car died.
I called my dad, since I was on my way to work, but my parents live on the
other end of the city. I was so lucky that I just happened to run out of
diesel with 2 gas stations directly across the street. My great luck
provided me with a choice of 2 gas stations, BOTH of which did NOT have
diesel. A truck guy at the gas station figured the only gas station that he
knew of around there that had diesel was one a good 10 mins down the freeway
away. HA. I then called Norm, not sure why, since he doesn't drive and I
have the car. Good luck finally came when his sister happened to be
visiting his mom (who is next door) and his sister happened to be borrowing
his bro's car, since his bro was out of town. They finally tracked down a
gas can and came by with some fuel for me.
My dad freaked out when he found out I ran it completely dry. He said I was
going to bust some seals and all that, and then insisted on yelling about
how important it is to keep 1/4 of a tank at all times - especially with a
diesel engine. All I wanted to do was see how far I could go on a single
tank of gas I made it to 1038km on one tank. Not bad for about
$25/tank, I say! I now keep the KMs under 900, just to be safe. lol

Life is good.

Cele

Old March 17th 05, 05:12 PM

try a good hot 69 and have him dildo you at the same time. thats spice!

Old March 18th 05, 05:12 AM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:52:29 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

I'm not pregnant either, so we'll go hit Whyte Ave for beer and Kat can
drink sprite.

Christine

Old March 18th 05, 05:14 AM
CME

wrote:

[...]

Just tell them you're the designated driver and they'll supply you with free
pop all night, at least a few bars I've been to do that.

Christine

Old March 18th 05, 05:17 AM
CME

"xkatx" wrote in message

I have no idea where my aunt and uncle stayed, but it looked really,
really nice. I had one request for them to bring back, and that was some
nice seashells. I guess that's not allowed (we didn't know at the time,
but they found out once they got there) so my auntie smuggled out 5 or 6
small, pretty shells just for me.
I want to go there... But I don't think I'd be able to handle the heat
and I think I could face some serious problems if I wiped my ass on
someone because I refused to pay for toilet paper.

That's not allowed? Hahah whoops. I ended up bringing a small bag full,
not to mention a ziploc full of sand and a bunch of rocks. rofl

Christine