nursery.....;)

Old December 19th 03, 11:06 PM
Christine

Default nursery.....;)

whats yours going to be?
or have'nt you decided yet?

Old December 19th 03, 11:20 PM
Sophie

"Christine" wrote in message
whats yours going to be?
or have'nt you decided yet?

#4 will be in a bassinette in my room, then sharing with his/her (then) 6 yr
old sister.
I don't do nursery themes anyway.

Old December 20th 03, 12:56 AM
Leanne

whats yours going to be?
or have'nt you decided yet?

We wanted to do peter rabbit, but i decided that I didn't really like the
cot sets and stuff, so we went with pooh, not to over done though, just the
pooh border around the walls and the pooh cot set... the room is white and
then blue under the border

Old December 20th 03, 12:57 AM
Jill

"Leanne" wrote

We wanted to do peter rabbit, but i decided that I didn't really like the
cot sets and stuff, so we went with pooh, not to over done though, just

the
pooh border around the walls and the pooh cot set... the room is white and
then blue under the border

Sounds adorable

I love themed nurseries, no matter what the theme is... =)

Old December 20th 03, 01:05 AM
Jody Pellerin

We did the nursery in Winnie The Pooh.
http://jodypellerin.ath.cx/Baby/Pictures/index.htm

"Christine" wrote in message
whats yours going to be?
or have'nt you decided yet?

---

Old December 20th 03, 04:10 AM
lea-b

says...
"Christine" wrote ...

whats yours going to be?
or have'nt you decided yet?

#4 will be in a bassinette in my room, then sharing with his/her (then) 6 yr
old sister.
I don't do nursery themes anyway.

Ditto.
Here is my nursery:
http://www.geocities.com/lanii26home...spective2.html
( bottom right corner )

I like the understated olive & cream ... just have to replace the
computer etc with baby furniture

--
My bebe: EDD: 10-Apr-2004
Old December 20th 03, 05:50 AM
Fer

"Christine" wrote in message
whats yours going to be?
or have'nt you decided yet?

Well I am typing from it right now and it is sure to remain the 1/2 office &
1/2 baby's room for quite awhile. It is this g*d awful blue with an Orca
whale border(previous owners) so that does have to go but I have not decided
yet what colour(s) I will redecorate with. I've done the nursery thing and
that doesn't appeal to me anymore perhaps I'll paint a mural? I am very much
into colour and/or creative wall art...my DD has a floor to ceiling four
walled jungle and my son is about to graffiti his room with the 12+ cans of
spray paint I bought him over the Xmas holidays

Hmmmm do you think black and white handpainted art all over the walls or a
wall would be to distracting for a little one?

Jenn
-WAHM
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-Jellybean due June 25/04

Old December 20th 03, 03:54 PM
Mary

#4 will be in a bassinette in my room, then sharing with his/her (then) 6 yr
old sister.

How did you decide which two to put together? I thought C. and L. were
sharing now (or used to be)?

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 21 months

Old December 20th 03, 04:00 PM
Sophie

#4 will be in a bassinette in my room, then sharing with his/her (then)

6 yr
old sister.

How did you decide which two to put together?

We think C will sleep through a new baby crying the best. L definitely
won't, he's the worst sleeper EVER. I don't think P will do anything to the
baby, like we were worried he might when L was a newborn. We think we're
ready to put the boys in together anyway and have P and L finally share a
room.

I thought C. and L. were
sharing now (or used to be)?

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 21 months

C and L did share at first. I can't remember when we switched them, but P
and C have been sharing for a long time now and L has had his own room.