Support grp in TX for those who spank-TDPRS intruding??

Old June 28th 03, 03:16 PM
Fern5827

Default Support grp in TX for those who spank-TDPRS intruding??

http://www.tfra.com

Network with others. It may take only 12 plaintiffs to initiate a class action
lawsuit against the drones at CPS, SRS, DHS, DFS, etc.

Read newsgroup alt support child protective services.
Old June 29th 03, 12:46 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Fern,

One of my summer school student teachers is working with a 4 year old who is
costing the taxpayers huge amounts of money every year. He is 3 years old. He
was born at 37 weeks gestation, and was developing normally. During his first
year of life, he was in the emergency room twice. The first time, this little boy
had a broken leg. Mother reported that he had rolled off the bed onto a hardwood
floor. The second time, this little boy was not breathing. EMS started life
support and saved the child's life. The mother was terrified that she would loose
her child. She did not loose her child. The child now costs taxpayers untold
dollars every year.

The CPS worker had his hands tied, because he couldn't remove this child from the
hands of his parents.

LaVonne

Old June 29th 03, 05:33 PM
Fern5827

Poor Lavonne, even with her mail order Ph.D--she can't get her facts straight.

teachers is working with a 4 year old who is
costing the taxpayers huge amounts of money every year. He is 3 years old.

Which is it?? :-))

He
was born at 37 weeks gestation, and was developing normally. Duri

You're sure of this? You do know that weeks in utero are sometimes difficult
to ascertain. However, there are developmental markers. Hair on body, etc.
Ear development.

The mother was terrified that she would loose

She let her child LOOSE?

The CPS worker had his hands tied, because he couldn't remove this child from
the
hands of his parents.

Thought CPS details were supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL? More creative
storytelling, Ma'am??

And how would this be ascertained?

More of Lavoone's agenda to criminalize parenting---establish loons such as
herself as monitors---she who cannot even get basic facts correct.

Perhaps Neal should have dubbed the "LA Loon"

http://www.profane-justice.org Colorado site of a very wise woman, Suzanne
Shell, who aids parents in their battles with the loony drones at DFS, DHS.

La Loon brays:

Old June 29th 03, 08:06 PM
Doan

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

Fern,

One of my summer school student teachers is working with a 4 year old who is
costing the taxpayers huge amounts of money every year. He is 3 years old.

The teacher is 3 years old???? I thought there are laws against child
labor! ;-)

Doan

Old June 30th 03, 10:34 PM
LaVonne Carlson

Fern5827 wrote:

Poor Lavonne, even with her mail order Ph.D--she can't get her facts straight.

teachers is working with a 4 year old who is
costing the taxpayers huge amounts of money every year. He is 3 years old.

Which is it?? :-))

Which is what, Fern? Hang me on the age discrepancy? Good way to divert from
topics one cannot logically debate or even discuss.

He
was born at 37 weeks gestation, and was developing normally. Duri

You're sure of this? You do know that weeks in utero are sometimes difficult
to ascertain. However, there are developmental markers. Hair on body, etc.
Ear development.

Exactly. Children in ECSE have a medical history including gestation and birth,
that is provided to ECSE team members. If you are so ignorant that you believe a
child born at 22-29 weeks gestation could be mistaken for a 27 week birth you are
more ignorant of true developmental markers than I had realized.

Hair on body and ear development? Good grief, Fern. Is that what you believe
physicians use to determine gestation age?

The mother was terrified that she would loose

She let her child LOOSE?

It's good to keep one up to date on typos. Diverts from ridiculous content, you
would hope.

The CPS worker had his hands tied, because he couldn't remove this child from
the
hands of his parents.

Thought CPS details were supposed to be CONFIDENTIAL? More creative
storytelling, Ma'am??

CPS details are available and files are opened to ECSE teams who work with the
child, with parental consent. Parent gave consent. More ignorance showing,
Ma'am?

And how would this be ascertained?

In the way I described above.

More of Lavoone's agenda to criminalize parenting---establish loons such as
herself as monitors---she who cannot even get basic facts correct.

My facts were correct, my typos were what you chose to focus on because you have
no content and no position.

Perhaps Neal should have dubbed the "LA Loon"

Still like name-calling, Fern? It may be why you refuse to recognize disrespect
of children and rail at the idea of CPS. You respect no-one. At least you don't
discriminate and only think children should be exempt from protection.

Good post, Fern.

LaVonne

Old July 1st 03, 05:26 AM
Doan

How could it be a typo? Even if you change a 3 to a 4, the whole
paragraph lack coherent. It resembles a third grader in a public
school practicing writing, not from someone who had claimed to be holding
a Ph.D.! Prove me wrong! Can you rewrite your "typo" and make it a
coherent paragraph? C'mon, LaVonne. Put up or shut up! :-)

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

Sorry Doan.

A typo, which you may understand. How sad that you could reduce the content of
my message to a typo.

See above!

I apologize for the typing error. I'm sorry that you have nothing to add to the
post but garbage and ridicule.

I added nothing but pointing that it was garbage and deserve ridicule!
You did say you have a Ph.D???? ;-)

Sounds like someone who advocates child assault, doesn't it? And tries to
explain it away with a typo.

Non sequitur! Show me where in my reply did I advocated child assault???

Doan

LaVonne

Old July 2nd 03, 01:47 AM
Fern5827

Lavonne obviously has NO IDEA about determining gestational age.

You have a Ph.D in Child Development and yet are NOT FAMILIAR WITH INTRAUTERINE
DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA? For shame, Now you know.

Try to expand your horizons once in a while.