Time Outs

Old May 26th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

Default Time Outs

I gave my now 5-year-old daughter traditional time-outs beginning when
she was 2 and she immediately grasped the concept and actually learned
from her mistakes. But when it was time to give my 2 and 1/2-year-old
son his first time-outs he would kick and scream or treat it is a game
to see how quick I would react to him slipping off the couch.

My mother recently bought us a new DVD called Time-Out Tot as well as
the squirrel puppet from the DVD to try some different techniques with
my son (she saw it on American Inventor on TV). After watching the DVD
a couple times, he has actually changed his behavior (he hasn't bitten
another child in months when it had been an almost daily occurrence
before we got the DVD) and he walks around the house with the puppet
rewarding his older sister for doing nice things. Plus my daughter
isn't whining as much now that she sees how obnoxious it is to everyone
else. If you've tried everything from the books and watching Super
Nanny or Nanny 911, you have got to try this DVD (www.timeouttot.com).

Old May 27th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

wrote:

Nanny or Nanny 911, you have got to try this DVD (
www.timeouttoy.com).
-----------------
You're just a SPAMMING **** trying to sell a lame DVD.
Steve
Old June 12th 06, 06:39 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

R. Steve Walz wrote:
wrote:

Nanny or Nanny 911, you have got to try this DVD (
www.timeouttoy.com).
-----------------
You're just a SPAMMING **** trying to sell a lame DVD.
Steve

I must disagree with you. I have tried this DVD and it is helpful and
I'm not sure why you even bother visiting these message boards. I
checked out your other posts and it looks like the only thing you do is
put down others or try to disprove anything they say. You could use a
time-out yourself. Get a life.

Old June 12th 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
wrote:

Nanny or Nanny 911, you have got to try this DVD (
www.timeouttoy.com).
-----------------
You're just a SPAMMING **** trying to sell a lame DVD.
Steve

I must disagree with you. I have tried this DVD and it is helpful and

---------------
More SPAMMING by a SPAMMING ****!
Steve
Old June 12th 06, 06:05 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions

R. Steve Walz wrote:

wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:
wrote:

Nanny or Nanny 911, you have got to try this DVD (
www.timeouttoy.com).
-----------------
You're just a SPAMMING **** trying to sell a lame DVD.
Steve

I must disagree with you. I have tried this DVD and it is helpful

You're a **** ****ing liar. You're nothing more than the sock-puppet who
spammed this group with your DVD.

I'm not sure why you even bother visiting these message boards. I
checked out your other posts and it looks like the only thing you do is
put down others or try to disprove anything they say. You could use a
time-out yourself. Get a life.

Eat **** and die.

Steve

Actually I didn't say that, the above is an imitating spoofer, but
I LIKED their response!
Steve