Pray For Mel Gibson

Old September 2nd 03, 01:58 PM
Orac

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Orac wrote:

No doubt you are correct. Now that you have made a post agreeing with
me, no doubt he will accuse us of "patting each other on the back," as
he did with me and John.

You three need to get a room, or else just reach around and
pat your various net-id's on your back.

Thanks for proving my prediction to have been correct.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
Old September 3rd 03, 01:17 AM
John Morris

Old September 3rd 03, 01:25 AM
Orac

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

I'm not against judging people, just against prejudging people.
I'm merely POST-judging them.

Then you won't mind my post-judging you. I've come to the conclusion
that you are a complete asshole. This is based solely on your posts and
behavior in this newsgroup.

You just mean you don't share my beliefs and wish to label me because
you're afraid that otherwise people might agree with me. You fall short
of being able to logically refute me.

No, I wish to label you because in your case the label quite accurately
describes you based solely upon your own words and behavior in this
newsgroup.

------
MY statements of fact cannot BE insolent!

I didn't call you insolent. I called you an asshole, which is a
demonstrable fact, based on your own posts.

And that statement of fact cannot be insolent.

[Snip]

Old September 3rd 03, 04:10 AM
R. Steve Walz

Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

I'm not against judging people, just against prejudging people.
I'm merely POST-judging them.

Then you won't mind my post-judging you. I've come to the conclusion
that you are a complete asshole. This is based solely on your posts and
behavior in this newsgroup.

You just mean you don't share my beliefs and wish to label me because
you're afraid that otherwise people might agree with me. You fall short
of being able to logically refute me.

No, I wish to label you because in your case the label quite accurately
describes you based solely upon your own words and behavior in this
newsgroup.

------
MY statements of fact cannot BE insolent!

I didn't call you insolent. I called you an asshole, which is a
demonstrable fact, based on your own posts.

---------------------------
I'm an asshole, I admit it. But I'm also right!
Steve
Old September 3rd 03, 04:43 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be John Morris wrote
in message :

Oh my. Is the troll trying to troll me? I responded to him exactly
once, then *plonk*. You'd think he'd have got a clue just how little
I care.

But it seems the boy couldn't get a clue if all the Clues in
Clueville commenced to shouting in unison, "We are are here! We are
are here!"

Ditto -- I talked with him for a few days, then he took up residence
in the ol' KF.

With brightly painted lines on the floor and a 3-D holographic map
projected into virtual reality goggles, he couldn't find his way to
the clues closet.
Old September 3rd 03, 03:13 PM
Orac

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

Orac wrote:

I didn't call you insolent. I called you an asshole, which is a
demonstrable fact, based on your own posts.

---------------------------
I'm an asshole, I admit it.

Thanks for finally admitting the blazingly obvious!

But I'm also right!

Not when you advocate death for Catholics who won't renounce Catholicism
you're not and not when you spew your anti-religious bigotry you're not.

Old September 3rd 03, 11:02 PM
russky

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

My generalization was politically accurate! American Catholics and
European Catholics use birth control and don't bother with early
mass or confession. And damned few people who can read are Catholic
anyway! And the rest can't be legitimately, they didn't know what
they were signing!

For someone who claims to be against racism
-----------
I'm against racism, religions are not "races", except for Hebrews.

Hebrews are not a religion. They are an ethnic group.In most cases,
their religion is Judiasm, idiot. There are also Hebrews who are not
Jews.

Ah, so then you're just an anti-religious bigot then. Thanks for
clearing that up.

-----------------
There isn't any such thing. That's like pretending a democrat is just
an "anti-republican bigot".

and judging people, you sure
do hurl a lot of hate-filled insults at others based on their religion.

-------------------
You just mean you don't share my beliefs and wish to label me because
you're afraid that otherwise people might agree with me. You fall short
of being able to logically refute me.

Anti-semitism isn't based on content, it's mindless hatred
based on Islamic and Fundy religious partisan antipathy.

The hatred of Catholicism is based on the authoritarian antisexual
abuse of children in their schools for a thousand years plus,
the obliteration of native groups by catholic invaders, the
conversions by the sword, and the antiscientific ignorance
and backwardness that the RC church is known for everywhere
it goes. It is responsible for a HUGE proportion of the evil
done on earth for the last 2000 years, and the little alleged
good it has done is totally outweighed by catholic religious and
anti-secular abuse of the rest of us and their attempt to propagate
their religion as a church statism by anti-democratic pressure
everywhere that church is found.

For those crimes the catholic church deserves to be entirely
destroyed and its followers given the choice of distancing
themselves from it forever, or death.

Baptists and other similar Fundies deserve the same thing, but
they have shown themselves to be so incompetent at any organized
form of this sort of religious abuse, that they are mostly a
joke to evewryone else anyway. Killing them would be a favor.

After seeing a rant like that, it's clear to me that you have nothing
other than hate-filled diatribes to contribute, which, in my eyes makes
you no better than the Holocaust deniers and anti-Semites around here.
The only difference between them and you is the object of hatred.

Nonsense, I'm blaming people for the **** they think, and bad ****
at that!

Then I can blame you for the vicious, nasty, bigoted **** you think.

------------------------------
It's not bigoted, it based on their actual content. You only WISH to
characterize it as something treprehnesible without being able to
logically show why.

The reason Jews were persecuted in Europe was for disbelieving
untrue Xtian ****-dogma!! The crap Jews believe is mild by comparison.

And you're the one saying that Catholics should be given the choice of
"distancing themselves" from Catholicism or death.

----------------------------
Yup.

Have you ever seen this little tidbit?

Amendment I to the U.S. Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

In America,if you kill any Catholics for refusing to convert, you go
to the gas chamber, asshole. Considering how hopelessly ignorant and
intolerant you are, that might not be considered undesirable by some
people.

Old September 4th 03, 03:36 AM
R. Steve Walz

Orac wrote:

--
Orac

-----------
I sure as **** AM right, you vicious little catlicker.
Your kind tortured Bruno, and threatened Galileo, and you're STILL
DOING IT!
Steve
Old September 4th 03, 03:43 AM
R. Steve Walz

russky wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
Orac wrote:

In article ,
"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

My generalization was politically accurate! American Catholics and
European Catholics use birth control and don't bother with early
mass or confession. And damned few people who can read are Catholic
anyway! And the rest can't be legitimately, they didn't know what
they were signing!

For someone who claims to be against racism
-----------
I'm against racism, religions are not "races", except for Hebrews.

Hebrews are not a religion. They are an ethnic group.In most cases,
their religion is Judiasm, idiot. There are also Hebrews who are not
Jews.

---------------------
Yeah, riiiiight.
Steve

[...]

The Future makes the past irrelevant.

In America,if you kill any Catholics for refusing to convert, you go
to the gas chamber, asshole. Considering how hopelessly ignorant and
intolerant you are, that might not be considered undesirable by some
people.

----------------------------
I didn't say we'd keep this stupid ****ing "Merka" thing you're
ranting about, ignorant short-sighted Weeny! This "Constitution"
will have to be modified within 50 years because it will be too
outdated to use. Or do you imagine some greedy English planters
discovered the "Truth For All Time", proving you really ARE a moron!

The only reason they made religion a freedom is to be able to freely
oppose religion. Once that battle is more thoroughly won, we'll make
religion itself illegal, which was the original idea of Paine and Adams,
and Jefferson anyway! They hated religion!
Steve