4 Little White Girls.

Old June 6th 05, 09:44 PM
R. Steve Walz

Default 4 Little White Girls.

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 08:05:59 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

*Vigilante*
Slave Catcher
and Master of Hounds
---------------------------
You're nothing but a weasly little emaciated Asperger's Syndrome
baby with delusions of grandeur. You're homophobic because your
step-daddy bangs your anus.
Steve

You perverts

----------------
You **** are the only perverts here.

****ing consenting children is a perversion.

-------------------------------
For you or the children?

You support ****ing consenting children.

-------------------------------
I support children getting what they want.
I'll bet what they want ain't you, thus your displeasure.

Ergo, you are the pervert.

--------------------------
Since your sexuality is twisted and distorted with guilt, shame and
self-loathing about consensual acts among children, it is you who
are "pervertus", in Latin, literally "turned inside-out".

aren't treated too well in the race groups.

------------------------------
You must surely mean your race of slack-jawed morons.

I'm not worried about impotent ignorants such as yourself.

Your NAMBLA posse protects you?

------------------------------
Since I have no such contacts, you must mean your own.
Steve
Old June 7th 05, 01:43 AM
Way Back Jack

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:44:54 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 08:05:59 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

*Vigilante*
Slave Catcher
and Master of Hounds
---------------------------

For thoe who **** them.

You support ****ing consenting children.

-------------------------------
I support children getting what they want.
I'll bet what they want ain't you, thus your displeasure.

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.

Ergo, you are the pervert.

--------------------------
Since your sexuality is twisted and distorted with guilt, shame and
self-loathing about consensual acts among children, it is you who
are "pervertus", in Latin, literally "turned inside-out".

Your nigrah cellmate'll show you what "turned inside out" is whe he
finds you cornholed some kid.

aren't treated too well in the race groups.
------------------------------
You must surely mean your race of slack-jawed morons.

I'm not worried about impotent ignorants such as yourself.

Your NAMBLA posse protects you?

------------------------------
Since I have no such contacts, you must mean your own.
Steve

Given your remarks above, your *only* friends are NAMBLA.
Old June 7th 05, 03:29 AM
R. Steve Walz

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:44:54 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

You perverts
----------------

----------------------------
Other children are perverts? You're a ****-mind!!

You support ****ing consenting children.

-------------------------------
I support children getting what they want.
I'll bet what they want ain't you, thus your displeasure.

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.

------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

Ergo, you are the pervert.

--------------------------

---------------------------------
You're a lying piece of ****.
You're the only cornholed little bigot here, ****-mind.

aren't treated too well in the race groups.
------------------------------
You must surely mean your race of slack-jawed morons.

I'm not worried about impotent ignorants such as yourself.

Your NAMBLA posse protects you?

------------------------------
Since I have no such contacts, you must mean your own.
Steve

Given your remarks above, your *only* friends are NAMBLA.

------------------------------
You're the only one who can name any NAMBLA-ites, you ****.
Steve
Old June 7th 05, 12:38 PM
Way Back Jack

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:29:05 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:44:54 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

You perverts
----------------
You **** are the only perverts here.

****ing consenting children is a perversion.
-------------------------------
For you or the children?

For thoe who **** them.

----------------------------
Other children are perverts? You're a ****-mind!!

The children are innocent.

You predators are the guilty perverts.

You support ****ing consenting children.
-------------------------------
I support children getting what they want.
I'll bet what they want ain't you, thus your displeasure.

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.

------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

You're contradicting what you said earlier about giving kids whatever
they ask.

Squirm, boy, squirm.

Ergo, you are the pervert.
--------------------------
Since your sexuality is twisted and distorted with guilt, shame and
self-loathing about consensual acts among children, it is you who
are "pervertus", in Latin, literally "turned inside-out".

Your nigrah cellmate'll show you what "turned inside out" is whe he
finds you cornholed some kid.

---------------------------------
You're a lying piece of ****.
You're the only cornholed little bigot here, ****-mind.

Now you're denying what you said above about giving the kid what he
wants.

aren't treated too well in the race groups.
------------------------------
You must surely mean your race of slack-jawed morons.

I'm not worried about impotent ignorants such as yourself.

Your NAMBLA posse protects you?
------------------------------
Since I have no such contacts, you must mean your own.
Steve

Given your remarks above, your *only* friends are NAMBLA.

------------------------------
You're the only one who can name any NAMBLA-ites, you ****.
Steve

Like the way you backed-off and downplayed your admitted perversion.

Think someone's watching you?
Old June 8th 05, 04:12 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

For thoe who **** them.

----------------------------

-----------------------------
The children who **** children are innocents? Why? You make no sense.

You're the only predator here, you NAMBLA-ite disinfo ****head.

You support ****ing consenting children.
-------------------------------
I support children getting what they want.
I'll bet what they want ain't you, thus your displeasure.

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.

------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

You're contradicting what you said earlier about giving kids whatever
they ask.

---------------------------------
There is no 12-y/o who asked me to cornhole him, you're a
****-minded lying piece of ****.

Squirm, boy, squirm.

-----------------------
Only you did that on the last baptist minister who cornholed you.

Your nigrah cellmate'll show you what "turned inside out" is whe he
finds you cornholed some kid.

---------------------------------
You're a lying piece of ****.
You're the only cornholed little bigot here, ****-mind.

Now you're denying what you said above about giving the kid what he
wants.

-------------------------
Then you're illiterate.
I called you a lying piece of **** and a cornholed little
bigot and a ****-mind.

Given your remarks above, your *only* friends are NAMBLA.

------------------------------
You're the only one who can name any NAMBLA-ites, you ****.
Steve

Like the way you backed-off and downplayed your admitted perversion.

--------------------------
Liar, I have no "perversion", nor did I downplay anything I promote,
and you know it, you ****-****ing liar.

Everything I promote is entirely and totally wholesome!

Think someone's watching you?

--------------------------
They'd be wasting their time, you ignorant posturing piece of ****.
Steve
Old June 8th 05, 03:13 PM
Way Back Jack

wrote:

For thoe who **** them.
----------------------------
Other children are perverts? You're a ****-mind!!

The children are innocent.

-----------------------------
The children who **** children are innocents? Why? You make no sense.

You're in babble mode.

You predators are the guilty perverts.

------------------------------
You're the only predator here, you NAMBLA-ite disinfo ****head.

Nope, you're the weirdo predator.

You support ****ing consenting children.
-------------------------------
I support children getting what they want.
I'll bet what they want ain't you, thus your displeasure.

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.
------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

You're contradicting what you said earlier about giving kids whatever
they ask.

---------------------------------
There is no 12-y/o who asked me to cornhole him, you're a
****-minded lying piece of ****.

Do you think the judge will quibble over details?

Squirm, boy, squirm.

-----------------------
Only you did that on the last baptist minister who cornholed you.

Your admissions are on the Google record.

Gonna be hard to deny.

Your nigrah cellmate'll show you what "turned inside out" is whe he
finds you cornholed some kid.
---------------------------------
You're a lying piece of ****.
You're the only cornholed little bigot here, ****-mind.

Now you're denying what you said above about giving the kid what he
wants.

-------------------------
Then you're illiterate.
I called you a lying piece of **** and a cornholed little
bigot and a ****-mind.

Denying it should be your first line of defense.

Given your remarks above, your *only* friends are NAMBLA.
------------------------------
You're the only one who can name any NAMBLA-ites, you ****.
Steve

Like the way you backed-off and downplayed your admitted perversion.

--------------------------
Liar, I have no "perversion", nor did I downplay anything I promote,
and you know it, you ****-****ing liar.

Everything I promote is entirely and totally wholesome!

Then you should go the insanity route.

Think someone's watching you?

--------------------------
They'd be wasting their time, you ignorant posturing piece of ****.
Steve

If that fails, babble.
Old June 9th 05, 03:38 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.
------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

You're contradicting what you said earlier about giving kids whatever
they ask.

---------------------------------
There is no 12-y/o who asked me to cornhole him, you're a
****-minded lying piece of ****.

Do you think the judge will quibble over details?

---------------------------------
That IS his job, you know, like the details of you lying like a ****.

Squirm, boy, squirm.

-----------------------
Only you did that on the last baptist minister who cornholed you.

Your admissions are on the Google record.

-----------------------------
Except for the ones YOU alluded to, of course.
You always fail to mention THAT!
Steve
Old June 9th 05, 11:47 AM
Way Back Jack

wrote:

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.
------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

You're contradicting what you said earlier about giving kids whatever
they ask.
---------------------------------
There is no 12-y/o who asked me to cornhole him, you're a
****-minded lying piece of ****.

Do you think the judge will quibble over details?

---------------------------------
That IS his job, you know, like the details of you lying like a ****.

Actually, it's the prosecutor's job to nail down the details.

Squirm, boy, squirm.
-----------------------
Only you did that on the last baptist minister who cornholed you.

Your admissions are on the Google record.

-----------------------------
Except for the ones YOU alluded to, of course.
You always fail to mention THAT!
Steve

My allusions to your written perversions are there too.
Old June 10th 05, 01:42 AM
R. Steve Walz

wrote:

Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate, even
the loony leftists in the 9th Circuit, ya pervert.
------------------------------
You're a ****-minded liar, no such person exists.
In your mind you're the 12-y/o and you loved it and hate yourself,
you closet-job!

You're contradicting what you said earlier about giving kids whatever
they ask.
---------------------------------
There is no 12-y/o who asked me to cornhole him, you're a
****-minded lying piece of ****.

Do you think the judge will quibble over details?

---------------------------------
That IS his job, you know, like the details of you lying like a ****.

Actually, it's the prosecutor's job to nail down the details.

----------------
Nope, the prosecutor presents evidence, both incriminating and
exculpatory. The judge as head juror sets standards for evidence
and judges what is the Truth.

Squirm, boy, squirm.
-----------------------
Only you did that on the last baptist minister who cornholed you.

Your admissions are on the Google record.

-----------------------------
Except for the ones YOU alluded to, of course.
You always fail to mention THAT!
Steve

My allusions to your written perversions are there too.

----------------------------
The **** you say cannot be found. Show us where there is any such
as the crap you spew, such as this!:

"Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate,"

You're a ****-****ing liar!! It can't be found!
Steve
Old June 10th 05, 02:01 AM
Way Back Jack

wrote:

[...]

The prosecutor nails down the details of what you've said.

And I'll offer him/her any assistance as required.

Squirm, boy, squirm.
-----------------------
Only you did that on the last baptist minister who cornholed you.

Your admissions are on the Google record.
-----------------------------
Except for the ones YOU alluded to, of course.
You always fail to mention THAT!
Steve

My allusions to your written perversions are there too.

----------------------------
The **** you say cannot be found. Show us where there is any such
as the crap you spew, such as this!:

"Even if you pay off that 12-year-old to say that he asked you to
cornhole him, ain't any court in the US who will let you skate,"

You're a ****-****ing liar!! It can't be found!
Steve

Sure it can.

I said it the other day .... speaking hypothetically.

Do you know what that means?

I was referring to your statements in the past consisting of
terroristic threats against me, and you statements in support of
adults and children engaging in "consensual" sex.

They're are on google, and a fair share of them are in my Agent files.

misc.kids FAQ on Children's Books/Central Female Characters [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 November 28th 04 05:16 AM
snotty 6 year old Deanna General 39 May 15th 04 12:45 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Children's Books/Central Female Characters [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 17th 04 12:26 PM
Girls Don't Deserve Any Unfair Advantages Over Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fair For All General 0 April 13th 04 05:26 PM
G W Bush, Parent of the Year Francois General 19 January 13th 04 10:40 PM