Ordering from Sell Com

Old April 20th 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians
Bible John

Default Ordering from Sell Com

http://www.sellcom.com/

I was thinking about buying a product or two from Sell Com, but I get a
feeling if I did Winter would post my address and private number on these
boards. If he did that, then he would probably be in violation of some law,
and then I would have evidence to place a charge against Winter.

--
The Bible calls sinners to Repentance (LK 5:32) and God's people to Holiness
(Rom 12:2).

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 20th 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians
Bible Bob

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:57:19 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

http://www.sellcom.com/

I was thinking about buying a product or two from Sell Com, but I get a
feeling if I did Winter would post my address and private number on these
boards. If he did that, then he would probably be in violation of some law,
and then I would have evidence to place a charge against Winter.

John,

As I said before, if you order two phones from Steve; he is likely to
send you two cans and a piece of string. His behavior on Usenet
demisntrates that he is not a man of integrity and honesty. Notice,
too, the commentary and disclaimers on his web site. He even has a
disclaimer for the dog picture at the top of the page. Mouse over the
dog's picture and read the popup.
Old April 20th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

On Apr 19, 5:57 pm, "Bible John" wrote:
I was thinking about buying a product or two from Sell Com, but I get a
feeling if I did Winter would post my address and private number on these
boards. If he did that, then he would probably be in violation of some law,
and then I would have evidence to place a charge against Winter.
The Bible calls sinners to Repentance (LK 5:32) and God's people to Holiness
(Rom 12:2).www.cerm.info

So you would intentionally do something to possibly cause Steve to
stumble, huh John? How is that holy living as you have noted above
that "God's people" are to do?

p.s. Newsgroups are not "boards", John.

Old April 20th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians,alt.law-enforcement
Pastor Steve Winter

"Bible John" spake thusly and wrote:

I was thinking about buying a product or two

Anyone knowing John Wolf's current address is asked to contact
the Durham, NC police dept with that information and reference
criminal complaints NC IR05-034406, 05-034406, 05-029465,
06-11685

A malicious individual John Wolf has been harassing and stalking
me for some time now and I have filed numerous criminal
complaints. Including Durham, NC IR05-034406, 05-034406,
05-029465, 06-11685. These include harassing phone calls,
sending unwanted things in the US mail (yes I have filed a
complaint with the Charlotte, NC Postal Inspector), computer
harassment etc. Many of the crimes John Wolf is committing are
Federal crimes across state lines.

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)
Old April 20th 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians
Pastor Steve Winter

Bible Bob spake thusly and wrote:

His behavior on Usenet
demisntrates that he is not a man of integrity and honesty.

Satanic, obscene, false-christian filth like Robert Sowle can't
even begin to defend the stupid garbage they peddle against a
real Christian preacher so he throws up smoke screen and makes up
lies and malicious libel

So far the filthy devil scum Robert Sowle has shared with us that
he thinks everyone would find child porn enjoyable!

Robert Sowle also shared with us how he had to go check his
computer to make sure it didn't have any child porn on it (when
he was accused by the sick nut Wolf).

Let's revisit some of Robert Sowle sharing from the abundance of
his heart in his public posting:

Bible Bob spake thusly and wrote:

How does looking at naked little girls and
boys make you feel? Good, I bet.

[[ End of quote from Robert Sowle ]]

Bible Bob spake thusly and wrote:

because I know just like
everyone else knows that child molesters enjoy what they do.

[[ End of quote from Robert Sowle ]]

How does Robert Sowle know so much about what child molesters
enjoy? Robert is sharing the thoughts of his own heart here!

Bible Bob spake thusly and wrote:

But if it will make you happy I will say it for you.
Jesus Christ is not God. Jesus Christ is not God the Creator

[[ End of quote from Robert Sowle ]]

Robert Sowle has stated that he doesn't believe that Jesus Christ
is God. Robert Sowle has stated that he doesn't believe in water
baptism.

Any real Christian should join me in fervent obedience to Gal 1:8
regarding Robert Sowle.

Pastor Winter
Old April 20th 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians,alt.law-enforcement
Bible Bob

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:23:36 -0400, Pastor Steve Winter
wrote:

"Bible John" spake thusly and wrote:

I was thinking about buying a product or two

Anyone knowing John Wolf's current address is asked to contact
the Durham, NC police dept with that information and reference
criminal complaints NC IR05-034406, 05-034406, 05-029465,
06-11685

A malicious individual John Wolf has been harassing and stalking
me for some time now and I have filed numerous criminal
complaints. Including Durham, NC IR05-034406, 05-034406,
05-029465, 06-11685. These include harassing phone calls,
sending unwanted things in the US mail (yes I have filed a
complaint with the Charlotte, NC Postal Inspector), computer
harassment etc. Many of the crimes John Wolf is committing are
Federal crimes across state lines.

Pastor Steve Winter

Deceiver Steve,

Your are getting dumber every day. John was thinking of buying two
telephones from SELLCOM. I advised him against it because you would
charge him for two phones and send him two tin cans and a piece of
string.

Only a fool would do business with SELLCOM because you demonstrate day
after day that you are a dishonest irresponsible deceiver who should
not be trusted in any business venture.

Old April 20th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians
Bible Bob

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:24:51 -0400, Pastor Steve Winter
wrote:

Bible Bob spake thusly and wrote:

His behavior on Usenet
demisntrates that he is not a man of integrity and honesty.

Satanic, obscene, false-christian filth like Robert Sowle can't
even begin to defend the stupid garbage they peddle against a
real Christian preacher so he throws up smoke screen and makes up
lies and malicious libel

snip garbage

Pastor Winter

Deceiver Steve,

You just proved that you are not a man of integrity and honesty. Your
own words prove that you are a deceiver and a fraud.

Anyone that does business with SELLCOM is not very smart.
Old April 21st 07, 07:58 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians,alt.religion.christian.baptist
[email protected]

On Apr 19, 8:57 pm, "Bible John" wrote:
http://www.sellcom.com/

I was thinking about buying a product or two from Sell Com, but I get a
feeling if I did Winter would post my address and private number on these
boards. If he did that, then he would probably be in violation of some law,
and then I would have evidence to place a charge against Winter.

I wonder if the IRS investigated SellCom what sort of tax violations
they would find concerning Steve Winter.

Something to think about, eh?

May God bless,
Carl
website: http://www.nettally.com/saints
blog: http://www.anniemayhem.com/cgi-bin/wordpress/

Old April 21st 07, 01:07 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Bible Bob

On 20 Apr 2007 23:58:47 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 19, 8:57 pm, "Bible John" wrote:
http://www.sellcom.com/

I was thinking about buying a product or two from Sell Com, but I get a
feeling if I did Winter would post my address and private number on these
boards. If he did that, then he would probably be in violation of some law,
and then I would have evidence to place a charge against Winter.

I wonder if the IRS investigated SellCom what sort of tax violations
they would find concerning Steve Winter.

Something to think about, eh?

May God bless,
Carl
website: http://www.nettally.com/saints
blog: http://www.anniemayhem.com/cgi-bin/wordpress/

Carl,

I suspect that Nancy keeps the books. So I doubt there us any wrong
doing in that area.