Another "very nice guy" pushed over the edge?

Old July 10th 03, 04:25 AM
Freedom

Default Another "very nice guy" pushed over the edge?

ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. - An elementary school assistant principal was arrested
Wednesday in connection with the shooting deaths of his wife, mother-in-law
and three young children in California.

Old July 10th 03, 04:47 AM
Indyguy1

Freedom wrote:

ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. - An elementary school assistant principal was arrested
Wednesday in connection with the shooting deaths of his wife, mother-in-law
and three young children in California.

Another very nice guy???????? Did you read the article? If a man that has a
history of abuse in his two previous marriages is a *very nice guy*, I'd hate
to know what a man would have to do to be a not so nice guy in your opinion.

Mrs Indyguy

Old July 10th 03, 02:10 PM
Indyguy1

Freedom wrote:

A "very nice guy" is also in the article.

The orginal article has been replaced with an updated one, so I couldn't go
back and see just who called him a *very nice guy*. But that doesn't change the
fact he was convicted of spousal abuse and that was in the original article
too. You didn't mention that though, did you?

Mrs Indyguy

Old July 10th 03, 07:38 PM
Dave

"Freedom" wrote in message
Spousal abuse is a far stretch from murder of your entire family. I was
charged with a PFA too, but it was all bogus crap(It was discharged). If
you breath too hard on a woman she can have those charges applied,
literally.

So far it remains to be seen how this case in any way relates to fathers
that have gone over the deep end after being victimized by child support or
family law system.

Old July 10th 03, 10:05 PM
The Dave©

"Freedom" wrote
Spousal abuse is a far stretch from murder of your entire
family. I was charged with a PFA too, but it was all bogus
crap(It was discharged). If you breath too hard on a woman
she can have those charges applied, literally.

What I'm about to say is generic, and may or may not have to do with this
particular situation. I haven't seen previous versions of the story, so I'm
not sure exactly what was said. But, it is very possible for friends and
neighbors to honestly believe that a person is a very nice person (men AND
women) when the eality is that they are psychotic and/or abusive behind
closed doors. There are many people who can put on a good face for public
consumption. If it were a friend or neighbor who called him a "very nice
guy", I would reserve judgement. The same reservations would apply to a
former or soon-to-be-former spouse that suddenly comes up with abuse
allegations.

Old July 11th 03, 10:12 AM
Mel Gamble

Freedom wrote:

A "very nice guy" is also in the article.

The orginal article has been replaced with an updated one, so I couldn't go
back and see just who called him a *very nice guy*. But that doesn't change
the
fact he was convicted of spousal abuse and that was in the original article
too. You didn't mention that though, did you?

Because you wolf-crying woemen have made accusations AND convictions for
spousal abuse meaningless...

Mel Gamble

Mrs Indyguy