Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

Old February 1st 06, 09:37 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Don't Spawn 'Em If You're Gonna Pawn 'Em

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Chris" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message

* US * wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:36:20 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

TM said: ...Are healthy adult women responsible to earn money to
support the children that they bring into the world?

US replied: Why do you believe that rearing the children isn't

support?

TM said: Do you believe that you can rear children without any

money?
Do
you believe that financial responsibilty isn't a part of child
rearing?

US replied: ....believe that you can rear children without any

money

You must be really stupid to believe that, too.

Once again, US seems incapable of answering a question, but cuts

words
out
of context and sneers at them.

Either the poster is just having fun or they're mentally retarded. I
haven't
figured it out yet.

Totally unbalanced but it's fun screwing with her.

Thank goodness you included the word "the"! Makes a difference, ya

know.

chuckle You're too cute, Chris.

I meant to say the word "with". How did I blow THAT one. Guess I was just up
too late.

Old February 1st 06, 09:48 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

Default Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

wrote in message
ups.com...
Falsely created debt? So, you approve of men who father children and
contribute nothing to their upbringing or support...increasing the
chance that the mother (and children) will wind up on some sort of
government support? ****ing brilliant. Our tax dollars at work.

No

I don't support the women getting government support EITHER. In fact,
government support encourages the destruction of families. If a women
can't depend on the Government, maybe she'll think twice about getting
knocked up or abandoning a sound marriage.

Aint' THAT the truth!

Ruben

Old February 1st 06, 09:49 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
"You fathered the kids, you help pay for them. If you can't, get a
second job. There are way too many families on welfare and public
assistance already. Get off your ass and help take care of your own
gene pool...especially if you want those kids to be around to take care
of you when you get too old to care for yourself."

Yeah

That is bull****. Fathers already have second jobs, which pushes up
the child support, and they still face homelessness.

Most men face homelessness under the current child support guildlines.
But by all means, let the women get two jobs and leave the children
with the men....

Why we can't have THAT because women would be subject to the SAME injustices
as men, and that just wouldn't be............................. fair.

Ruben

Old February 1st 06, 03:10 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Chris" wrote in message
> [...]

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote:

[...]

Man, am I glad you clarified, I was about to drive myself nuts trying to
find "the" in there.
Anyway, when you did clarify, I got a mental image I would just as soon not
have had.... Can you imagine sex with that poster????? Talk about
masochistic!!!!!!
Phil #3

Old February 1st 06, 05:53 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Chris" wrote in message
> [...]

"Phil #3" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote:

[...]

LOL. Sorry.

Old February 2nd 06, 02:28 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:04:37 GMT, "Phil #3" wrote:

...don't what [sic] women ...

You're really stupid, and you hate women,
and you believe men can't be responsible
for avoiding unwanted paternities.

You're pitied.

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:50:43 -0500, "Pathetic Fritz"
wrote:

... ****s an umemployed alhoholic ...

Nobody else would have your type.

Use birth control or don't complain
when you have to support your kid.

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:08:55 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

I wouldn't know. I don't know ...

So quit whining and do some learning.

tortured and twisted ...

That's no excuse for your ignorance.

Those who can't be bothered to use
birth control have no reason to gripe
when they have to support children.

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:30:37 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

... incapable of answering a question ...

I'll ask again: why should a man who ****s an unemployed
alcoholic woman without any birth control complain when
he's required to support the resulting child?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:36:20 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

... believe that you can rear children without any money ...

You must be really stupid to believe that, too.

It also can't be done without someone willing
to spend the time and effort on the child.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:42:37 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

...Are healthy adult women responsible to earn money to
support the children that they bring into the world?

Why do you believe that rearing the children isn't support?

Is it because you're stupid?

It must have been stupid for your temporary lay to go out
and **** an unhealthy woman without birth control.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:19:30 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

Are healthy adult women responsible for their own decisions to have or not
have children?

Why wouldn't they be so, just as men?

Are you as stupid as you seem here?

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:58:22 -0500, "P. Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager DOTnet wrote:

... another clueless supporter ...

Actually, one doubts that you even support yourself.

Healthy adult men are responsible for their own decisions
to have or not have children.

You should learn what that's like if you possibly can.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:03:39 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

One must first conquer the challenge of clear thinking before they [sic] can ever
have ANY chance of understanding the concept of responsibility.

Those who are responsible don't have kids they don't want to parent.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 05:37:41 GMT, "DB" wrote:

Responsibility?

If you learn what it is, you will discern that
avoiding unwanted paternities is definitely
in that category.

Your American Government wants to talk about Responsibility? LOLOLOLOL

The Bush regime is merely the criminal
usurpation of the American government.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:03:27 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

... it might be nice if the mother took a stab at it...

Are you claiming that she has abandoned the child?

... our children are irrelevant...

To the matter of precedent responsibilities, they are.

It's your own problem if you didn't determine that
your temporary sexual liaison had a history of
careless profligacy.

Silly child--I

You seem prone to abuse of those you believe
to be children. I hope you are supervised with
all due diligence in any interactions with them.

that mean old alcohol

Apparently you aren't well-enough educated to
realize that alcoholism, as a drug addiction, is
a health problem.

It's quite inhumane, hate-filled, and spiteful of
you to want to punish sick people.

...grumpy mood...

I'm sorry you suffer such so severely that you
project it where it is inapplicable.

I pity you.

I pity your poor children even more.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:16:58 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:

I bet

You shouldn't gamble.

You can't calculate the odds well enough.

You don't even dimly sense that when you attempt
to insist that someone else should shoulder the sole
responsibility for the actions of two people you
should at least first do so yourself.

overinflated ego ...

So that's why you believe others would owe you
compensation for your failures.

Thanks for the confirmation.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:00:33 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

... gone haywire ...

All the more reason for you to avoid procreation.

Here's the info you can't seem to process, so that
you can have another try if you work up the guts:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:41:05 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

Doubtful. ...

You sure are, if you can't even learn how and when
to use birth control.

Perhaps you can't even learn how to read this:

"Before copping an attitude about child support, consider the situation.
In this modern world, you can have sex without reproducing. So, whether
your children were intentional, or accidental, your actions caused them to
be here. It isn't their fault they were born. And, the fact that your life situation
has changed should have as little impact as possible on their quality of life. Both
of you made a financial, as well as an emotional decision when you decided to
have kids. Now that they are here, it is too late for either of you to back out
of your commitment to them."

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/indiana/in_art04

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:48:07 -0800, "teachrmama" wrote:

You would haveto explain your reasoning here, US.

I've stated the facts plainly enough. If you're just not the
sharpest tool in the shed you sure shouldn't procreate.

It's rather unsettling to imagine that you'd be a 'teacher'.

I'm not certain what it
is that you think I am not controlling.

Yourself.

No one forced you to have kids at all, much less to do so
with a man already proven unwilling to support them.

I certainly had no control over ...

You can't control yourself. You got pregnant carelessly, by
a 'father' who isn't suitable.

Now you want to gripe about nothing more than your own
sequence of errors in having done that.

... her mother decided ...

You don't speak for her. It's disingenuous for you to try to
pretend otherwise.

How could you teach a child to be honest when you're not?

Since he has been found to be this young ladies father

You thus disprove your false claims about the mother.

... mother who has never worked a day in her life
to support any of her children.

You don't believe that raising children is work per se?

What do you do, lie on the couch eating bonbons as your
own neglected spawn rot in their own urine and feces?

We had two children--the number we knew we could afford.

You didn't know that. He didn't know that. You lie.

You're now complaining that you can't afford it.

You made the mistake. Don't beg for sympathy.

decisions were made by others that deprived her of a father.

Obviously the father cut out. He'll do it to you, too.

Uh--I don't think you really understand the accounting practices that create
a monthly late payment

Actually, I'm well qualified in accounting.

You beat that system (intentionality notwithstanding)
with one well-timed advance payment.

If you're too arithmetically impaired to figure that out,
I hope your kids can find someone else from whom to
learn well enough to become numerate.

...Any payment made outside
the wage garnishment would not be counted as current CS

Try learning about the contractual nature of check memos.

He could be better off settling the arrearage via financing,
but considering that your temporary spouse hasn't the mental
tackle to manage basic birth control, that may be beyond him.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:14:35 -0800, "garbageteachr" wrote:
does not give a rat's tookus if other children are forced into poverty by
their methods ...

Yes, you don't care that your 'methods' cause your own
children to suffer. You can't control yourself.

... the payments garnished from my husband's wages are NOT COUNTED
as paid on time ...

If you weren't really stupid, you could've solved that 'problem'
a long time ago, with but one extra properly-timed payment.

Those as unintelligent as you and your temporary 'partner'
shouldn't be permitted to procreate, actually.
Old February 2nd 06, 02:28 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:33:44 -0500, "Pathetic Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager DOTnet wrote:

That is because in their mind ...

You don't have one, you poor thing.

If you did, you could know about how
nobody ever forces any man to father
any child he doesn't want.

...don't what women ...

Old February 2nd 06, 03:28 AM posted to alt.child-support

* US * wrote in message ...

... know about...

You know about NOTHING.

wrote:

[...]

[...]