CTTS -- 10 YO

Old November 27th 03, 05:29 AM
Catherine Moore

Default CTTS -- 10 YO

I have been meaning to post this for a few weeks. Better late than never.

We had two separate conversations with E 10YO on the same weekend.

The first had to do with the age-old question. If a tree falls in a forest
and no one is there to hear the sound, does it make a noise? Which led to
the inevitable, if a man speaks in a forest and there is no one there to
hear him, is he still wrong? (Sorry guys, meant to be funny and E is male).

The second conversation took place when the Pope was in the news and the
subject of infallibility came up. This led to many questions by young E.

The next day, E came to me and said, "If the Pope speaks in the forest and
there is no one there to hear, is he still right?" And "What if he says he
is infallible?"

I rarely share, but I had to post this gem.

Catherine

CTTS Frisbee® General 1 April 7th 04 04:43 PM
Things that make you say Hmmm2 (CTTS) Naomi Pardue General 0 March 25th 04 11:29 PM
CTTS: toddler pronoun use and counting Robyn Kozierok General (moderated) 0 November 20th 03 06:34 PM
CTTS And kinda heartbreaking Ali's Daddie General 1 September 12th 03 01:00 AM
baby's first birthday (and CTTS) just me General (moderated) 3 August 29th 03 02:54 PM