To "Opinions"

Old November 3rd 05, 10:45 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default To "Opinions"

You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Old November 3rd 05, 11:18 PM

Come on, you don't recognize "Observer" with a sock over his head?

He never could respond intelligently, or ethically.

0:-

Old November 4th 05, 05:54 PM
Opinions

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you? What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having? Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

Define logic as you understand it. How many varieties of logic are
there?

Old November 4th 05, 06:04 PM

Opinions wrote:
Carlson LaVonne wrote:
You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

How perceptive of you.

And your challenges are not about debate on the topic. This ng is
called, alt.parenting.spanking.

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you?

The joy a masochist takes in self abasement?

What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having?

A brain. Knowledge. Logic. Honesty. Should I go on?

Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

Someone that has fairly debated the topic of the use of corporal
punishment on children.

Someone who has debated this topic for many years here.

Someone that in fact teaches others about alternatives.

Define logic as you understand it.

Why?

You won't understand, and you'll just try to use any definition given
to harrass and divert from the actual issue. You are obviously cousin
to the screaching hysterical monkeyboy.

How many varieties of logic are
there?

What is the current population of this planet?

The way to avoid admiting you are wrong is to keep shifting off the
subject. The way to get away with that is to do it in tiny increments
so you think you are disguised.

You aren't clever enough yet, "observer." No matter how many books on
debate you study.

Sort of wondered what you might be doing since you last ran from
here...or was it, slunk away?

0:-

Old November 4th 05, 06:12 PM
Opinions

Kane wrote:

Come on, you don't recognize "Observer" with a sock over his head?

He never could respond intelligently, or ethically.

0:-

Observer must have really gotten under your skin. What was it about
the poster that really got to you? Did he hurt your feelings?

Why would I put a sock over my head?

Define intelligent response.

Define ethics.

Why does your signature have a big 0-like hole in your head above your
eyes? Is your brain missing?

Old November 4th 05, 06:22 PM
Doan

On 4 Nov 2005, Opinions wrote:

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

That's typical of the anti-spanking zealotS! ;-)

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you? What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having? Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

LaVonne is a typical anti-spanking zealotS. LaVonne wants to be the
emperor and tell you what to do. She will LIE to further her agenda;
like claiming to have posted studies I asked "numerous times". She
will not like it when you pointed out to her that, not only that the
"emperor" has no clothe, she doesn't a penis either! ;-)

Define logic as you understand it. How many varieties of logic are
there?

Logic and the anti-spanking zealotS???

Doan

Old November 4th 05, 06:25 PM

Opinions wrote:
Kane wrote:

Come on, you don't recognize "Observer" with a sock over his head?

He never could respond intelligently, or ethically.

0:-

Observer must have really gotten under your skin.

Why would you think that?

What was it about
the poster that really got to you?

Intellectual dishonesty?

Did he hurt your feelings?

Does it look like it?

Why would I put a sock over my head?

Do try and hide that you are observer?

Define intelligent response.

Your series of posts are an anti-example?

Define ethics.

Your series of posts are an anti-example.

Why does your signature have a big 0-like hole in your head above your
eyes?

Why do you ask?

Is your brain missing?

Keep guessing?

For someone with the sock e-pseudonym "Opinion," you seem to have very
few.

0:-

Old November 4th 05, 06:28 PM
Doan

On 4 Nov 2005 wrote:

Opinions wrote:
Carlson LaVonne wrote:
You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

How perceptive of you.

And your challenges are not about debate on the topic. This ng is
called, alt.parenting.spanking.

What? Not alt.parenting.hitting nor alt.parenting.assaulting??? ;-)

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you?

The joy a masochist takes in self abasement?

And Kane0 is an expert!

What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having?

A brain. Knowledge. Logic. Honesty. Should I go on?

None which Kane0 has. What did Chris call you again, Kane0? ;-)

Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

Someone that has fairly debated the topic of the use of corporal
punishment on children.

LIAR!

Someone who has debated this topic for many years here.

LIAR!

Someone that in fact teaches others about alternatives.

Like what? Yelling?

Define logic as you understand it.

Why?

Because you are an anti-spanking zealotS! ;-)

You won't understand, and you'll just try to use any definition given
to harrass and divert from the actual issue. You are obviously cousin
to the screaching hysterical monkeyboy.

Typical "never-spanked" boy rant! ;-)

How many varieties of logic are
there?

What is the current population of this planet?

About 6 billions.

The way to avoid admiting you are wrong is to keep shifting off the
subject. The way to get away with that is to do it in tiny increments
so you think you are disguised.

Or LIE like LaVonne and Kane.

You aren't clever enough yet, "observer." No matter how many books on
debate you study.

Sort of wondered what you might be doing since you last ran from
here...or was it, slunk away?

You meant he is actually Chris Dunga? BTW, where is he?

Doan

Old November 4th 05, 06:32 PM

Dance, monkeyboy, dance.

R R R R R R

0:-

Old November 4th 05, 07:05 PM
Opinions

Doan wrote:

And Kane0 is an expert!

We have established 2 facts. Observer did get under Kane's skin and
Kane has 0 for brains.