question

Old August 10th 04, 10:45 PM

Default question

About a month ago, one of my condoms broke during sex. My g/f is on
the patch, and has not missed a "new patch day" since she got on it 2
1/2 yrs ago. Before the "accident," she went to her doctor for her
regular exam and he told her that her ovaries were extremely small and
couldn't work.

However, she's been having really bad migraine's lately and is always
feeling sick. She did, however, get her period, only 11 hrs late.
The period lasted a little longer than usual. On the last day she
thought it was done, then she had a heavy flow again, which lasted
until the end of the night.

Is it possible that she may be pregnant? The signs point to that
she's not... but, honestly, we're both a little worried as the
migraine's are unusual, the constant sick feeling and the unusual
period.

Anyone have any ideas what it may be? Any and all insight is much
appreciated.
Old August 10th 04, 11:22 PM
Lindy

i dont think it sounds like she is pregnany but you never know. all you
can do is wait it out about a month and have her take a pregnancy test.
maybe the patch is messing with her periods and making her sick. the
patch and the pill have side effects. but im not a doctor so im not sure

http://community.webtv.net/lindo_84/LindysPictures

Old August 11th 04, 06:22 AM
CY

You can even get pg tests at the dollar store. They are not v user
friendly, but they work just fine as long as not expired. I buy them in
bulk!!!
"Nikki" wrote in message

THe incident happened a day or two after her
period ended, a month ago. She then had her period (4 weeks later)
and is having the above problems....

It sounds unlikely that she would be pregnant but if you are concerned

just
go get a $5 over the counter pregnancy test at the grocery store and find
out.

--
Nikki