Ultrasound today -- we're having ...

Old August 7th 04, 02:36 AM
Unadulterated Me

Default Ultrasound today -- we're having ...

Tara wrote:

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:21:00 +1200, Unadulterated Me
wrote:

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but we were told at 18
weeks we were having two boys as well, and I ended up with two girls lol

Another teacher at my school who has twin boys was told up until about
the seventh month that she was having one girl.

Did you think they were boys all the way until birth? That's a big
surprise!

It was so long ago I can't recall all the time frames but i think my
first ultrasound was at 15 weeks and I was told two boys then
but tentatively, then at the 18 week scan it was a more definite it's
two boys. I didn't have another ultrasound after that until 28 weeks and
I was told then it was a boy and a girl, which was shock enough, so at
my next scan at about 35 weeks? can't recall now, I asked them to check
gender again and they just couldn't see at that point, too much baby
cramped together. So even though we thought we were going to get one of
each at the birth I kept an open mind due to the earlier mistake, and
I'm pleased I did because we ended up with two girls after all that. I
made them check to see if there wasn't a third boy tucked up in there
after all those definite boy confirmations lol

Andrea
Old August 7th 04, 02:48 AM
ModernMiko

wrote:

[...]

It's amazing isn't it? After what I saw on my u/s yesterday, I will faint
dead away if we have a girl cause I sure saw a very penis-shaped attachment
between the legs. Got a good pic of it.

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old August 7th 04, 03:02 AM
Unadulterated Me

wrote:

[...]

I've got a picture of Roses penis too lol not sure where it went between
then and term, but there was a definite white elongated penis between
her legs. We have it all on video, and the radiologist even hovered over
it with the machine cursor to point it out. And I can't blame human tech
error on my wrong predictions either because I had a different
radiologist every time.
I've also had a singleton girl who I was told was a boy at a pre 20 week
scan. Admittidly with her I strugled to see what he was talking about
once I got my films back, but at the time there certainly was something
very penis looking beteen her legs at the time, penis enough looking a
seasoned radiologist told me with great certainty it was a boy...I'm
never wrong with the boys I believe were his exact words ;-)

Andrea
Old August 11th 04, 05:29 PM
Zaz

ModernMiko wrote:

I've got a picture of Roses penis too lol not sure where it went between
then and term, but there was a definite white elongated penis between
her legs.

That was most probably her clitoris, which in time took a more standard
length...
Isabelle