Hey Lucy! I'm home!

Old July 31st 04, 12:05 AM
Victoria F.

Default Hey Lucy! I'm home!

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for a while, but recognize a few faces.

I thought I'd post an introduction post since there are so many I don't
recognize, and can't wait to "meet" all of you.

I'm Victoria. I'm a 32 year old mother of two who lives in Ohio with my
patient and ever-suffering husband of 4 years. I found mkp while I was
pregnant with my first son, Craig, and stuck around until my second, Kurt,
was about 5 months old. Craig was born after a long difficult labor, nuchal
x1, and posterior. I took medication after the first 16 hours of hard
labor(!) and birthed him vaginally. He took 24 hours total! He had lower
apgars as a result of all that. Kurt was born after 7 total hours of labor,
unmedicated, posterior but not nuchal.

I just found out I'm pregnant with number three! Not only that, but that I'm
*10* weeks pregnant, and had no clue. And, this is my second pregnancy
where my husband has managed to get through whatever form of birth control
we try! Kurt came about while I was on the mini-pill and nursing, and this
one got here through condoms and foam!

Now that you know *entirely* too much about my personal history, how are you
today?

--
Best Wishes,
Victoria

-- James Carville

Old July 31st 04, 12:18 AM
Circe

Victoria F. wrote:
I just found out I'm pregnant with number three! Not only that, but

that I'm *10* weeks pregnant, and had no clue. And, this is my
second pregnancy where my husband has managed to get through
whatever form of birth control we try! Kurt came about while I was
on the mini-pill and nursing, and this one got here through condoms
and foam!

Wow, Victoria, let me be the first to congratulate you! When I saw your
post, I thought, "Victoria must be pregnant again; I didn't even know she
was trying." Well, apparently, you weren't g! Still, I'm sure your third
will be a welcome addition to your family (I see another boy, not that I'm
psychic Sophie or anything, LOL).

Now that you know *entirely* too much about my personal history,
how are you today?

Still not pregnant and not planning to be, but hanging out here nonetheless!
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 5), and the Rising Son (Julian, 7)

This week's suggested Bush/Cheney campaign bumper sticker:
"Leave no child a dime."

Old July 31st 04, 12:32 AM
Victoria F.

"Circe" wrote in message

Wow, Victoria, let me be the first to congratulate you!

Thanks!

When I saw your
post, I thought, "Victoria must be pregnant again; I didn't even know she
was trying." Well, apparently, you weren't g!

Heh, we most definitely weren't. We hadn't completely ruled out number 3,
but with everything else going on we were hoping to decide on whether or not
we wanted to go for number 3 two years down the road.

Sometimes I think there's a great cosmic joke going on about my reproductive
life. *Someone* has to be amused by all this!

Still, I'm sure your third
will be a welcome addition to your family (I see another boy, not that I'm
psychic Sophie or anything, LOL).

The third boy will definitely be a welcome addition (I see a boy too). Jay
thinks it's a girl, and so does my mom, because with both boys I was sick
from the moment of conception, and with this one I had no clue I was
pregnant, and no signs at all, for *10* weeks. It does flabbergast me, but
I'm not naive enough to think it means a girl.

Still not pregnant and not planning to be, but hanging out here

nonetheless!

Which is a good thing, because *everyone* can benefit from your wisdom and
your wit!

Old July 31st 04, 12:35 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Victoria F. wrote:

I just found out I'm pregnant with number three! Not only that, but that I'm
*10* weeks pregnant, and had no clue. And, this is my second pregnancy
where my husband has managed to get through whatever form of birth control
we try! Kurt came about while I was on the mini-pill and nursing, and this
one got here through condoms and foam!

Welcome back, and congratulations!

Now that you know *entirely* too much about my personal history, how are you
today?

We're all doing well. Having three has been a blast
for us, so enjoy the ride.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old July 31st 04, 12:36 AM
Victoria F.

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

We're all doing well. Having three has been a blast
for us, so enjoy the ride.

Thank you, Ericka, and it's so good to see you again! I've been trying to
keep up with people, but finding it too difficult outside of my current
stomping grounds.

Old July 31st 04, 12:46 AM
laurie

Now that you know *entirely* too much about my personal history, how are you
today?

--
Best Wishes,
Victoria

Well well well, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I didn't know about
this before, ehh????

Great news!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 14 months
Old July 31st 04, 12:47 AM
Victoria F.

"laurie" wrote in message

Well well well, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I didn't know

about
this before, ehh????

Well, I was so not having any symptoms, I didn't really believe I was
pregnant til the midwife confirmed it this morning!

Great news!

Thank you, laurie! You better be careful, I think it's catching!

Old July 31st 04, 01:14 AM
Chotii

"Victoria F." wrote in message

I just found out I'm pregnant with number three! Not only that, but that
I'm
*10* weeks pregnant, and had no clue. And, this is my second pregnancy
where my husband has managed to get through whatever form of birth control
we try! Kurt came about while I was on the mini-pill and nursing, and this
one got here through condoms and foam!

Isn't it funny? Some of these kids just WANT to come into being, as far as I
can tell. My 4th (1 year old yesterday) managed to get herself conceived on
the 30th day of what had been very regular 30 day cycles....except that
month was not. Ah well, I bet you'll love this kiddo until you think your
heart will break....*later*.

--angela

Old July 31st 04, 02:39 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Victoria F. wrote:
[...]

;-)

Congrats! You sound very happy, which is nice. I'm happy for you.
Old July 31st 04, 02:40 AM
Mary S.

Victoria, welcome back! How wonderful to see you here again. I'm
back too, 31 weeks along with our newest wee sprout baby. Wow 10 weeks
along -- it's like free pregnancy. Best wishes for a happy, healthy 30
remaining weeks. I'll add you to my list of "no back labor this time,
for the love of G-d!!" vibes.

Mary S.

Sad story Plissken Pregnancy 181 July 20th 04 12:14 AM
CPS wrkrs may NOT enter home w/o search warrant Fern5827 General 0 July 8th 04 06:12 PM
Review: Home on the Range (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 31st 04 04:40 PM
N.J. Child Agency Saw No Trouble at Home Kane General 2 February 7th 04 07:56 AM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM