cuski

Old August 10th 04, 07:16 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Default cuski

Jamie Clark wrote:

Another great gift that not a lot of people have is a Lamby,
(www.lamby.com), a lambskin for the baby to sleep on. We got one as a gift
pretty early on, and Taylor has always slept on it. We take it with us on
vacations, and where-ever she sleeps, "feels" like home.

Some organizations cite these as SIDS risks for
children under one, though, so I would be careful that
the recipients would be okay with it.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old August 10th 04, 07:22 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Jamie Clark wrote:

Oooh, Robeez shoes are the BEST! I wish I'd bought them earlier for Taylor.
I got her first couple pairs as 12-18 month size, and she wore them all the
time, inside and out. She wore a hole through the sole of one of her pairs!
I just got her two of the next size up. They aren't cheap, but she
certainly gets my money's worth out of them, and they are so adorable. I
get her one pink pair (in the smaller sizes, it was with cherries on it, the
larger ones have a cupcake), which basically go with almost everything in
her wardrobe. I also got her a blueish pair (in the smaller size, tan/grey
with dragonfly, in the larger size, cobalt blue with green gecko), which she
can wear with less girly clothes, and they can be worn by baby #2, if it's a
boy.

I'd get Robeez for friends with a new baby, anytime. It's something that
many people wouldn't spend the money on for themselves, especially for a
6-12 month old, but they last and fit for a long long time!

I love the Robeez (and Bobux) too. It seems like the
sizes are off between the two brands, so when she's between
sizes with one, she fits into the other. They're the only
shoes G. has (aside from crib shoes when she was littler).
She loves them. Every morning when she gets dressed, she
heads over to grab her shoes and asks me to put them on ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old August 10th 04, 08:04 PM
Emily

Cathy Weeks wrote:
night. She named him "Bunny Foo-Food" (slight mispronunciation from
the song).

Cute -- and it reminds me of how DS says tofu: "tofood"

Emily
Old August 11th 04, 04:21 AM
Not My Real Name

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Jamie Clark wrote:

[...]

We love the Robeez too! They were DD's first shoes; I got the pink ones
with the cats, since we have a kitty, and she loved them! In fact, when she
outgrew that pair, I showed her the brochure and asked her which ones she
wanted, and she chose the pink cats again. Lol! She wears them to our
Mommy-and-Me pre-ballet class too, because they're all leather. Great
shoes!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 29 months