Ultrasound today -- we're having ...

Old August 5th 04, 08:53 PM
Tara

Default Ultrasound today -- we're having ...

Boys! We saw two little boys at my ultrasound today. I'm at
seventeen weeks. They are both estimated to weigh eight ounces. The
head, arm, and thigh measurements are all in line, too. My husband
was convinced we would have girls. He's surprised!

It's so amazing to see them wiggling around inside. I can't believe I
haven't felt them yet.

Tara
Old August 5th 04, 09:32 PM
Sophie

"Tara" wrote in message
Boys! We saw two little boys at my ultrasound today. I'm at
seventeen weeks. They are both estimated to weigh eight ounces. The
head, arm, and thigh measurements are all in line, too. My husband
was convinced we would have girls. He's surprised!

It's so amazing to see them wiggling around inside. I can't believe I
haven't felt them yet.

Tara

Good luck coming up with 2 boy names

Congrats!

Old August 6th 04, 02:12 AM
Cathy

Tara wrote:
Boys! We saw two little boys at my ultrasound today. I'm at
seventeen weeks. They are both estimated to weigh eight ounces. The
head, arm, and thigh measurements are all in line, too. My husband
was convinced we would have girls. He's surprised!

It's so amazing to see them wiggling around inside. I can't believe I
haven't felt them yet.

Tara

How exciting! You'll feel them move soon enough - and then sometimes you'll
wish they'd be still for a while!

Cathy

Old August 6th 04, 03:09 AM
shixa

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:53:43 GMT, Tara wrote:

Boys! We saw two little boys at my ultrasound today. I'm at
seventeen weeks. They are both estimated to weigh eight ounces. The
head, arm, and thigh measurements are all in line, too. My husband
was convinced we would have girls. He's surprised!

Oooh how exciting! Congratulations!!

Carla
Mom to Victor Paul born 5.16.04
www.victorpictures.com --See him here!
Old August 6th 04, 03:21 AM
Unadulterated Me

Tara wrote:
Boys! We saw two little boys at my ultrasound today. I'm at
seventeen weeks.

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but we were told at 18
weeks we were having two boys as well, and I ended up with two girls lol

Andrea
Old August 6th 04, 04:19 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Old August 6th 04, 04:20 AM
Wendy

Congratulations!

Wendy

Old August 6th 04, 06:11 PM
Kaybee

Congrats to you and hubby....why was he so convinced he was having girls?
(must have done lots of things to other men's daughters) lmao

Good luck with the babies

Kay
Mommy to Eva 9/2002
one on way 1/2005

Old August 7th 04, 12:12 AM
Tara

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:21:00 +1200, Unadulterated Me
wrote:

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but we were told at 18
weeks we were having two boys as well, and I ended up with two girls lol

Another teacher at my school who has twin boys was told up until about
the seventh month that she was having one girl.

Did you think they were boys all the way until birth? That's a big
surprise!

Tara
Old August 7th 04, 12:13 AM
Tara

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:11:50 GMT, "Kaybee"
wrote:

Congrats to you and hubby....why was he so convinced he was having girls?
(must have done lots of things to other men's daughters) lmao

I can't quite understand why he thought they were girls. He's beside
himself now. Maybe he wanted boys so badly he was sure he wouldn't
get them.

Tara