Quacks Begging for Donations

Old September 8th 04, 01:19 AM
Ilena Rose

Default Quacks Begging for Donations

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:03:38 GMT, "Nana Weedkiller"
wrote:

Check out Quack Vera Polevoy begging for donations ...

What's the first thing you see when you click on Quack Polevoy's
site???????????????????????

http://healthwatcher.net/

Check out the TOP right of Quack Barrett's homepage:

www.quackwatch.com

Pharmaceutical / Med Device / Chemical Cartel funded:

http://www.acsh.org/support/

More begging for donations:

http://www.dentalwatch.org/

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

and many, many, many more!
Old September 8th 04, 01:52 AM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 7, 2004

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

Check out Quack Vera Polevoy begging for donations ...

What's the first thing you see when you click on Quack Polevoy's
site???????????????????????

http://healthwatcher.net/

Check out the TOP right of Quack Barrett's homepage:

www.quackwatch.com

Pharmaceutical / Med Device / Chemical Cartel funded:

http://www.acsh.org/support/

More begging for donations:

http://www.dentalwatch.org/

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

and many, many, many more!

At www.humanticfoundation.com I found this:

To contribute to The Humantics Foundation thru the Amazon PayPage, click
here.

Sounds like a PKB situation to me.

Oh, and I also came accross this website...know anything about it?

http://hometown.aol.com/humanticstru...age/index.html

Old September 13th 04, 11:43 AM
Peter Bowditch

Ilena Rose wrote:

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

Ilena appears to be confused. There are no quacks at that site, only
quackbusters.

Hmmm. I'm offering a free CD (value $A55) to anyone who joins the
organisation or donates $US40 or more (I have three CDs left). A
membership based organisation which invites membership could hardly be
described as "begging", although who knows what someone who misuses
the word "quack" means when she says "begging"?

It obviously doesn't mean asking for donations, otherwise Ilena would
not have gone to the trouble to set up donation accounts with PayPal,
Yahoo! and Amazon.com. I notice that she suggests a minimum donation
of $US50, and you don't even get a free CD.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Millenium Project
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old September 13th 04, 02:53 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 11, 2004

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Ilena Rose wrote:

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

Ilena appears to be confused. There are no quacks at that site, only
quackbusters.

You only have it half right.

All of her web pages have a link to her paypal account.

What do we call that?

Old September 13th 04, 06:16 PM
Coleah

Why would anyone think that an organization offering a free CD for a
donation is "begging"?

Is there something wrong with an organization that wants to protect people
from health fraud?

Opps....I see it is Ilena who is doing the yapping about 'begging' and
calling people 'Quacks'. Well, she comes by it naturally from her FRAUD
Daddy, so of course she would want to protect any health FRAUD from being
exposed....by anyone. Yap on, Ilena.

And Peter, she may want a spiff for bringing new donors to your site.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old September 15th 04, 01:50 PM
Anth

CD of what, why don't you upload the CD image so people like me (who are
poor) can download it?
Anth

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old September 15th 04, 02:16 PM
Peter Bowditch

"Anth" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
Ilena Rose wrote:

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

Ilena appears to be confused. There are no quacks at that site, only
quackbusters.

Hmmm. I'm offering a free CD (value $A55) to anyone who joins the
organisation or donates $US40 or more (I have three CDs left). A
membership based organisation which invites membership could hardly be
described as "begging", although who knows what someone who misuses
the word "quack" means when she says "begging"?

It obviously doesn't mean asking for donations, otherwise Ilena would
not have gone to the trouble to set up donation accounts with PayPal,
Yahoo! and Amazon.com. I notice that she suggests a minimum donation
of $US50, and you don't even get a free CD.

(Text rearranged to reduce the damage done by Anth's top-posting.)

CD of what,

Why don't you look at the web site and find out. The URL is above (and
below, for that matter).

why don't you upload the CD image so people like me (who are
poor) can download it?

How can I answer you? Let me count the ways.

1. It's not my CD to give away for free. I was given a few copies to
use for fundraising, and I don't own the copyright (even though some
of my work is on it).

2. If I gave it away for free, it wouldn't be any use for fundraising.

3. There is about 600Mb of stuff on it and I only have 150Mb for my
web site.

4. For the same reason that Microsoft doesn't put up a full version of
Windows 2003 Server for people to download for free. There are things
you have to pay for.

5. Because I don't like freeloaders.

6. ...

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com