Cell phone and tetra tower dangers by Dr Cherry

Old September 15th 04, 09:05 AM
john

Default Cell phone and tetra tower dangers by Dr Cherry

http://www.whale.to/b/cherry3.html

Old September 15th 04, 12:24 PM
Jeff

"john" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/b/chwerweerry3.html

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to people
from cell phone or powers.

The whale to site is harmful. The author is a clueless twit who doesn't
even put her name on the site. Can't blame her. She clearly has no clue
about science or medicine.

Jeff

Old September 15th 04, 03:05 PM
Ilena Rose

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:24:42 -0400, "Jeff"
wrote:

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to people
from cell phone or powers.

LOL ... by the time never fully licensed J P Utz figures it out ... it
will be yet another new millenia.

Old September 15th 04, 04:43 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 15, 2004

wrote:

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to people
from cell phone or powers.

LOL ... by the time never fully licensed J P Utz figures it out ... it
will be yet another new millenia.

So, you do have information that proves electromagnetic radiation is harmful
to people? I would love to see it, as I encounter this issue in my work. In
fact, if it is of high enough quality, my clients could save tens of
thousands of dollars in unnecessary litigation fees and I may even have them
send your financailly strapped foundation a check.

Or, is it that you just wanted to bash Jeff, as is your custom?

Old September 15th 04, 04:43 PM
Byron Canfield

Byron "Barn" Canfield
-----------------------------
"Politics is a strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles."
-- Ambrose Bierce

"Jeff" wrote in message

"john" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/b/chwerweerry3.html

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to people
from cell phone or powers.

The whale to site is harmful. The author is a clueless twit who doesn't
even put her name on the site. Can't blame her. She clearly has no clue
about science or medicine.

She may be a nutcase, but your grouds for dismissal is false -- it was
clearly marked: Dr. Neil Cherry - Lincoln University

Which clearly indicates you didn't read it; which also indicates your
dismissal is entirely without merit.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old September 15th 04, 05:35 PM
CWatters

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Like it.

Old September 15th 04, 08:23 PM

"Jeff" wrote in message

"john" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/b/chwerweerry3.html

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to

people
from cell phone or powers.

The whale to site is harmful. The author is a clueless twit who doesn't
even put her name on the site. Can't blame her. She clearly has no clue
about science or medicine.

She may be a nutcase, but your grouds for dismissal is false -- it was
clearly marked: Dr. Neil Cherry - Lincoln University

Which clearly indicates you didn't read it; which also indicates your
dismissal is entirely without merit.

Said Dr. Cherry:

Wind Energy Resources
Synoptic causes of change in weather patterns over time in the Canterbury
region
The role of weather and climate in human health
ERDC wind energy survey of NZ
Wind turbine performance and system dynamics
Wind pump system performance and optimisations
Study of human biometeorology-effect of weather on people in Canterbury
Staff active in this area: Dr Stuart Larsen, Dr Neil Cherry

he is an expert in air movement.

Old September 15th 04, 10:44 PM
john

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to

people
from cell phone or powers.

The whale to site is harmful. The author is a clueless twit who doesn't
even put her name on the site. Can't blame her. She clearly has no clue
about science or medicine.

She may be a nutcase, but your grouds for dismissal is false -- it was
clearly marked: Dr. Neil Cherry - Lincoln University

Which clearly indicates you didn't read it; which also indicates your
dismissal is entirely without merit.

Poor old Putz the pharma shill http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html he thinks I
am a woman now even though I have been using the name john for 8 years.
What a sad pathetic life to just sit on newsgroups rubbishing anything anti
cartel.

Yes, mountains of evidence to show harmful effects, as dr cherry, hyland etc
point out but they suppress that for their covert agenda. Hard to believe
they still deny anything other than thermal effect from cell phone towers,
but I shouldn't be surprised any more at their evil ways, but i am

never met a woman called john yet

Old September 16th 04, 01:13 AM
Jeff

There is not evidence that electromagnetic radiation is harmful to

people
from cell phone or powers.

The whale to site is harmful. The author is a clueless twit who

doesn't
even put her name on the site. Can't blame her. She clearly has no

clue
about science or medicine.

She may be a nutcase, but your grouds for dismissal is false -- it was
clearly marked: Dr. Neil Cherry - Lincoln University

Which clearly indicates you didn't read it; which also indicates your
dismissal is entirely without merit.

Poor old Putz the pharma shill http://www.whale.to/m/putz.html he thinks I
am a woman now even though I have been using the name john for 8 years.

I don't who writes the whale site. The idiot doesn't put his or her name on
it. Can't blame her, for obvious reasons when looking at the site.

You have also seen you use your other name, Jan.

What a sad pathetic life to just sit on newsgroups rubbishing anything

anti
cartel.

That would be a sad pathetic life.

Glad I don't have that one.

Anyway, I don't "rubbish" anything because it is "anti cartel." Rather, I am
against anything that is against science and truth.

Yes, mountains of evidence to show harmful effects, as dr cherry, hyland

etc
point out but they suppress that for their covert agenda. Hard to believe
they still deny anything other than thermal effect from cell phone towers,
but I shouldn't be surprised any more at their evil ways, but i am

I would like to see the actual data or the papers that were published in
peer-reviewed journals to support your view.

never met a woman called john yet

And when the author of the site puts his/her name on it, i will know who
writes the site.

Jeff