Am I bad....

Old November 5th 03, 09:02 PM
Rob and Laura

Default Am I bad....

CONGRATS!!! Sophie you must be on cloud 9 right now. Are you going to tell
your DH tonight? Boy I would not be able to go so long with out DH knowing,
I would have called mine right up!!! Leaving hints around the house for my
DH would never work!!!

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

"Sophie" wrote in message
...for telling you guys before my husband? :O

--
Sophie -
#4 due July 18, 2004

Old November 5th 03, 09:09 PM
Coccinella

Congratulations Sophie!
Wishing you a very uneventful 9 months.

Love

Nicky

Old November 5th 03, 09:09 PM
Sophie

Thanks Brigitte

--
Sophie -
#4 due July 18, 2004

Old November 5th 03, 09:10 PM
Sophie

Yes. You are bad. Very, very bad. As a penance,
you have to tell your husband and then tell us all about
how he received the happy news.

Congratulations!
Ericka

Lol. Thanks Ericka. Will do.

--
Sophie -
#4 due July 18, 2004

Old November 5th 03, 09:13 PM
Sophie

Congratulations Sophie!
Wishing you a very uneventful 9 months.

Love

Nicky

Thanks

--
Sophie -
#4 due July 18, 2004

Old November 5th 03, 09:16 PM
Sophie

CONGRATS!!! Sophie you must be on cloud 9 right now.

Not really, doesn't seem real yet.

Are you going to tell your DH tonight?

Yep, just wrapped the onesie and left it on our bed. He'll find it when he
gets home and goes in our room to change clothes.

Boy I would not be able to go so long with out DH knowing,
I would have called mine right up!!!

Lol. I like having the secret

Leaving hints around the house for my
DH would never work!!!

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**
And 2 felines *Ashes(3) & George (5)*
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/izabellawelburn/

Mine got the hint last time. #1 wore an "I'm a big sister again" t-shirt,
and #2 wore an "I'm a big brother" shirt. They were too young to blab then,
I can't enlist their help this time though - lol.

--
Sophie -
#4 due July 18, 2004

Old November 5th 03, 09:17 PM
AGreen1209

Sophie -
#4 due July 18, 2004

Congratulations! Now whether we decide to try for a third child or not, I'll
be hanging around until next July :-)

Amanda

Old November 5th 03, 09:17 PM
Serenity